Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:28:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ?  (Read 84554 times)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:31:46 AM

Yes, go on, shit happens. As I said "It won't make you rich".

And playing for a little time won't give you, you got to for longers. Putting your lazy ass on your phone for hours  Grin

Don't expect people to spoon feed you my boy, I shared the links I know. Take it or leave it :*

How about you stop handing out shit advice instead, how would that be?
And sure, shit happens bro, but here NOTHING BUT shit happens. Shit all the way down Sad

Oh, P.S. Tell me you're not an adult & spamming for the pocket lint you make with your sig.

Do you even read the title? If you didn't yet, read it again.

He needed advice and I'm here to post what I know and have tried. I have tried some where they paid so less, which I thought doesn't worth my effort.

PS: Nice name, suits you.  Grin

If he asked for shit advice, or asked for links to broken games that don't pay, in BTC or anything else, and are certain to make kids h8BTC4Life, you'd have an excellent point Tongue
Yes, the parents should have to be careful in cases like that , the parents if want to give access to their children to the earning sites then they should have to keep a check that where their children are using that earned money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:01:47 AM

Sell things on OpenBazaar

Good opinion bro. I will recommend your opinion to my friends. Thank you!
what can be sold by "kids" so we will getting bitcoin? I'm a little confused in this way?

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 09:17:47 AM

If your kids want to earn the bitcoins, so you know that most of the faucets are here and they are giving satoshi, and most of the games are here, you know games are very easy and interesting, your kids will play and like it. and it is a easy way for kids to earning the bitcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Miss Bitco

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:01:45 PM

I will not allow my kids to earn money from their early age of their life, as it will have a bad effect on their life.
Most of the fathers want their children earn some money so that the burden on them is lessen but it destroy my kids life.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:46:41 PM

If your kids want to earn the bitcoins, so you know that most of the faucets are here and they are giving satoshi, and most of the games are here, you know games are very easy and interesting, your kids will play and like it. and it is a easy way for kids to earning the bitcoins.

Can you please name a game for a kid that pays bitcoins? Smiley 'Coz everybody's here are saying kids should play games that pay bitcoin as well but they don't give any name of a game or an app.

Sell things on OpenBazaar

In the old days, kids sell lemonade juice to earn bitcoin. Now we're in the digital age, kids should also make their shop using the technology, too. Nice advice! Smiley

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

ingenuity

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:02:33 PM

They can play faucet app in, Many kids game that earn bitcoins, They may have been entertained and earning money
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:39:16 PM

Most of the kids here use signature campaigns for money.
why do you think that many users signature campaign is still kids? I think children are very lazy to make post. they prefer to play games.

Exactly.
No kid will sit infront of a PC and surf the forum for doing posts and earn bitcoins, they will sit and play games or watch movies or something like that.
Kids are mostly lazy about such things, like reading posts or writing posts and also kids won't be able to do constructive posts of any kind i guess.
The kids only like games and in the matter of money they only want those money where they do not use their energy with hard struggle, they want free money or want to win in games as reward, so more of the kids who want to earn some money go to games.
silentkiller

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:40:06 PM

just search for the game on playstore that pays bitcoin.. with this game your kids will have fun playing and then they earn bitcoin too.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:21:56 PM

They can play faucet app in, Many kids game that earn bitcoins, They may have been entertained and earning money

Faucets are the best way for kids to earn bitcoin. I know there are some games too where you can earn altcoins by playing games.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:25:21 PM

I will not allow my kids to earn money from their early age of their life, as it will have a bad effect on their life.
Most of the fathers want their children earn some money so that the burden on them is lessen but it destroy my kids life.

You are right. What we can do is allow Kids to play the bitcoins games and faucets but on earning ,it should be controlled by the parents. Kids should not be told that they could get real money by playing the bitcoins games etc.
TippingPoint
Legendary

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:21:32 PM

I understand that there are two basic philosophies of raising kids.  One is to protect and shield them from the realities of life for as long as possible, and the other is to prepare them for life as well as you can.  Both methods have merit.

My reply to this thread was basically a modern version of the lemonade stand.  Depending on the age of the kid, it might involve creating an OB account, getting a Bitcoin address, obtaining items to sell by donations, taking photos, writing descriptions, determining selling price, learning about supply and demand, etc.  Useful lessons in my opinion.

Parents usually end up buying some lemonade, I think.

SharkCoinerHD

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:27:22 PM

Teach them how to make crystal meth and teach them the deepweb, your kid will be a successful criminal in no time.
SharkCoinerHD

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:58:52 PM

Because OP would already be the admin of a DNM and he can't share the market right.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 05:21:05 PM

they can clean their room for 0.001BTC

just make sure they dont watch you type in your password to your online spending wallet. Cheesy

Really nice idea Grin Or they can just wash dishes or maybe help you with other stuff for money and you will pay to them with bitcoin. I think you will be a good father/mother Wink
An allowance of Bitcoin? Sounds like a pretty sound idea to me.

The only issue I can see is if Bitcoin moves in a downward trend and they see their allowance diminish in value, but it's a good way to give them exposure to the wild world of investments.

What would a kid spend bitcoin on? Assuming (s)he's not strung out/into gambling yet?
Or are kids expected to simply save their allowance nowadays?
they can spend it on amazon stuff, without needing a CC, while getting a 20% discount.

https://vimeo.com/110611531

adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 06:00:17 PM

they can clean their room for 0.001BTC

just make sure they dont watch you type in your password to your online spending wallet. Cheesy

Really nice idea Grin Or they can just wash dishes or maybe help you with other stuff for money and you will pay to them with bitcoin. I think you will be a good father/mother Wink
An allowance of Bitcoin? Sounds like a pretty sound idea to me.

The only issue I can see is if Bitcoin moves in a downward trend and they see their allowance diminish in value, but it's a good way to give them exposure to the wild world of investments.

What would a kid spend bitcoin on? Assuming (s)he's not strung out/into gambling yet?
Or are kids expected to simply save their allowance nowadays?
they can spend it on amazon stuff, without needing a CC, while getting a 20% discount.

https://vimeo.com/110611531

And also drugs from AlphaBay! Without needing a credit card Smiley

why would anyone allow there kid to buy drugs for AlphaBay?

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 06:15:46 PM

Kids ca earn bitcoin.. honestly i never heard that kid can earn bitcoins but i heard there's a 14 years old that can earn bitcoins few months ago and i think they are also just like us... that they are can join in signature campaign and they can also do easy task in services section but.. only amrican child or child that can understand and read english.. not all child to whole world..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:28:41 PM

I think there is no fun way to do this with kids to be honest, maybe if they are mid aged they will understand it if someone explains it good to them.
Honestly I think its not possible on a free method or simple method, the only thing can be signature campaigns but this is boring for kids.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:39:00 PM

Kids ca earn bitcoin.. honestly i never heard that kid can earn bitcoins but i heard there's a 14 years old that can earn bitcoins few months ago and i think they are also just like us... that they are can join in signature campaign and they can also do easy task in services section but.. only amrican child or child that can understand and read english.. not all child to whole world..

Absolutely right, without English skill the kids can not join the signatures campaign because when they will not understand what is talking about. But if they have that skil it will be very easy to get some bitcoin by signatures campaign.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:22:35 AM

Absolutely right, without English skill the kids can not join the signatures campaign because when they will not understand what is talking about. But if they have that skil it will be very easy to get some bitcoin by signatures campaign.
If you live in america or any foreign countries that their basic language is english then it is not a problem anymore, the most important part in the comprehension, it always depends on the ability of the kids to understand the bitcoin community in order for him to share constructive posts.
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:28:05 AM

uh there used to be this minecraft server that rewarded you with bitcoin, but i forget the name. Help me out if someone remembers. if i was a parent though i would just make my kid do chores and pay him/her with bitcoin Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: