Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:48:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ?  (Read 84554 times)
jethrorn99

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 03:17:12 PM

briefly explain and easy to understand. explain that bitcoin works like real money there. the only difference is in physical form. show that with bitcoin you can buy the items you want easily. kids need simple explanation.
Lol I think even if you tell them quite simply about bitcoin. small children still would not understand the system of bitcoin.
while small children are still not really know about real money itself?
they only know money to pay. no function other than that
Agreed. If you explains bitcoin, what chances you will get that those kids will hear and even got interested in that?

Kids didn't like talking about economy, or technology or such. They tend to like games and fun things.

They're still kids after all. They should enjoy their time as much as possible. Because when they are going to be adult, it's going to be boring.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:59:28 AM

briefly explain and easy to understand. explain that bitcoin works like real money there. the only difference is in physical form. show that with bitcoin you can buy the items you want easily. kids need simple explanation.
Lol I think even if you tell them quite simply about bitcoin. small children still would not understand the system of bitcoin.
while small children are still not really know about real money itself?
they only know money to pay. no function other than that
Agreed. If you explains bitcoin, what chances you will get that those kids will hear and even got interested in that?

Kids didn't like talking about economy, or technology or such. They tend to like games and fun things.

They're still kids after all. They should enjoy their time as much as possible. Because when they are going to be adult, it's going to be boring.
That's it, so you better tell your kid to play a faucet, let him enjoy so can also earn money while he is playing. The money you get from faucets can be converted to physical things to reward a kid. Just don't explain him bitcoin because its hard to comprehend for a kid.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 09:15:04 AM

I am not quite sure about the games' one, but I do know that earning money through a signature campaign is good profit once you are a well established member. It probably pays out enough for them to shut. lol.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Kids earning bitcoin is really a tough thing, because right now faucets were the only hope. This doesn't allow the childhood days to be spend in the right way.  So only after certain age limit teaching them regarding signature campaign seems to be good.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:42:25 AM

Nowadays, even two-year old kids can play with a tablet or smart phone. Give them a game where they can earn a little bitcoin, which they wouldn't ene know they're earning. Kids are mostly for the fun of it and will never seriously look at it as something that can give them money.
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:55:11 AM

Nowadays, even two-year old kids can play with a tablet or smart phone. Give them a game where they can earn a little bitcoin, which they wouldn't ene know they're earning. Kids are mostly for the fun of it and will never seriously look at it as something that can give them money.

It's a good idea though. I heard there's a game that can earn bitcoin, the game is like flappy bird and many else. Kids are love playing games, if they are good on this game, i'm sure your kids can earn bitcoin.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:33:33 PM

I agree with alani123, How old are your kids ? If they under 15 years old, better focus on their school. Because i think it's too early to think that. And you can guide them like investing or trading.
Yeah I also think that it is to early for kids under 15 to start using Bitcoin. It is okay to watch theit parents do it and learning at the same time about Bitcoin.
But for them to make Bitcoins by them self is not needed. They should focus on other hobbies and of course school.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:11:46 PM

My kid wants to make some money.

I never cared much of those easy systems but seems it would work for him.

I gave him 2 faucets but i ALSO remember there was servers/games where one could make Bitcoin [or altcoin] just for playing.

Would you remind ?
if they were 15 below.you can teach them play xapo app faucets or play4bit faucets,, it actually desigm for kids playing while earning, I strongly recommend Play4bits faucet
I actually just found out if there is a faucet that is designed similar to the game? of course it will make the kids interested
you can save cost allowance for your child. because you can take the money from the faucet generated by your child.
not a problem for your kids if faucet based on game
mybitcoin101

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:15:47 PM

let kids be kids. go play outside. join some sports. go fishing. play with chics.

get them the hell off the computer and xbox and throw their fat asses outside
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:40:08 PM

let kids be kids. go play outside. join some sports. go fishing. play with chics.

Kids don't want to earn in bitcoin indeed they can know about bitcoin by simply playing some games related to bitcoin or give them some toys that has bitcoin logos so that they come to know something about bitcoin.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:50:14 PM

Kids don't want to earn in bitcoin indeed they can know about bitcoin by simply playing some games related to bitcoin or give them some toys that has bitcoin logos so that they come to know something about bitcoin.
I also think this and I maybe think there is the answer, there should be a sort of game where kids can earn bitcoins.
It would be a pretty good method to involve them into the bitcoin itself.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:55:48 AM

I also think this and I maybe think there is the answer, there should be a sort of game where kids can earn bitcoins.
If kids like a minor age better not involved them to bitcoin yet because they are just kid, they might not be able to comprehend the complexity of bitcoin. Let them be kids and enjoy their life so they would develop to be more positive in the future. If you force them to understand bitcoin you are just like robbing the opportunity for them to enjoy their childhood.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:27:57 AM

If kids like a minor age better not involved them to bitcoin yet because they are just kid, they might not be able to comprehend the complexity of bitcoin. Let them be kids and enjoy their life so they would develop to be more positive in the future. If you force them to understand bitcoin you are just like robbing the opportunity for them to enjoy their childhood.
Giving some games insisting about bitcoin doesn't mean that you are forcing kids, if they are interested they can play kids basically like games so that they come to know something about the future currency and it will be always valuable for them.

ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:39:38 AM

Most of the kids here use signature campaigns for money.
why do you think that many users signature campaign is still kids? I think children are very lazy to make post. they prefer to play games.

Exactly.
No kid will sit infront of a PC and surf the forum for doing posts and earn bitcoins, they will sit and play games or watch movies or something like that.
Kids are mostly lazy about such things, like reading posts or writing posts and also kids won't be able to do constructive posts of any kind i guess.
Lol I would not believe that children aged under 12 years using a signature campaign to get bitcoin? they are still too small and not the time they are fully aware about bitcoin. and maybe they will not be able to discuss with good. since they were children?

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:13:53 PM

why do you think that many users signature campaign is still kids? I think children are very lazy to make post. they prefer to play games.

Exactly.
No kid will sit infront of a PC and surf the forum for doing posts and earn bitcoins, they will sit and play games or watch movies or something like that.
Kids are mostly lazy about such things, like reading posts or writing posts and also kids won't be able to do constructive posts of any kind i guess.
Lol I would not believe that children aged under 12 years using a signature campaign to get bitcoin? they are still too small and not the time they are fully aware about bitcoin. and maybe they will not be able to discuss with good. since they were children?

Unless the kid has a really high IQ, a sociopath and spend the whole day on the Internet. Unfortunately though, most kids don't think of earning money because its their parents responsibilities. Imagine why would a 12 yr old kid go to the Internet and search how to earn money. Why would a kid try to learn all these bitcoin stuffs? I think it is either he/she is curious or because his/her parents aren't responsible enough to give him/her enough money to live a good life.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:17:41 PM

Someone's angry and I'm hoping you're not that fat  Grin

and yes, you were right. This thing didn't came into my mind, but yeah. Let them play outside and let them learn something useful that will payoff more when they're ready to do jobs.

Even if there are ways for them to earn, they'll be earning only a few cents for wasting hours or days on computer or phone.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:19:42 PM

Exactly.

Unless the kid has a really high IQ, a sociopath and spend the whole day on the Internet. Unfortunately though, most kids don't think of earning money because its their parents responsibilities. Imagine why would a 12 yr old kid go to the Internet and search how to earn money. Why would a kid try to learn all these bitcoin stuffs? I think it is either he/she is curious or because his/her parents aren't responsible enough to give him/her enough money to live a good life.

People who are educated will never ask their kids to start earning money at this small age and undeducated people  doesn't even know what bitcoin is, so I don't think its a good idea.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:38:52 PM

My kid wants to make some money.

I never cared much of those easy systems but seems it would work for him.

I gave him 2 faucets but i ALSO remember there was servers/games where one could make Bitcoin [or altcoin] just for playing.

Would you remind ?
You can use your kids to play these games that allows you to make Bitcoins. This way you give your kid something to do and you can earn Bitcoins so it is a win win situation.

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:44:53 PM

Exactly.

People who are educated will never ask their kids to start earning money at this small age and undeducated people  doesn't even know what bitcoin is, so I don't think its a good idea.

Yep, that's why I was wondering why are the people at the previous posts are saying that kids should earn bitcoin by playing games and doing faucets. A funny one said that the kid should do signature ad campaign. Grin

If you're a responsible parent, you'll not let your kid work their arse of just to get some of cents. Let them learn things in life and get them educated. Your kids aren't made to give you bitcoins. SMH

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:44:39 PM

I saw a few weeks ago a game that looks like a sort of mario where you can earn some bitcoins
maybe for kids? Of course not much bitcoins just like 0.0003 or something but for kids its enough tho?
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:52:11 PM

if speaking children then we must first explain about bitcoin. to get my bitcoin easily trust faucet. faucet can be done by anyone, including injured a small child. for the signature campaign, trading and gambling I am not quite sure that a small child can do it. it is impossible for a child.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: