Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:59:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ?  (Read 84554 times)
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:45:37 AM

Best way and fast is faucets.
Find a huge list of faucets and surf it.Earnings depend of hours spend to surf.

Since when can you earn fast money from faucets? Last time I checked, you can earn average 1000 sats per hour per site. That's ~0.0045$. You have to solve a captcha ~222 times before you can earn a single dollar. Roll Eyes Imagine how much time, energy, and effort that would take. And also consider the electricity + internet bills monthly. Before you can hardly earn a dollar from faucets, you've spent a lot of electricity already running your computer. Please. Stop wasting time doing faucets.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:54:30 AM

Since when can you earn fast money from faucets? Last time I checked, you can earn average 1000 sats per hour per site. That's ~0.0045$. You have to solve a captcha ~222 times before you can earn a single dollar. Roll Eyes Imagine how much time, energy, and effort that would take. And also consider the electricity + internet bills monthly. Before you can hardly earn a dollar from faucets, you've spent a lot of electricity already running your computer. Please. Stop wasting time doing faucets.

Granted, faucets is not the best way to earn money, especially now. Even if you collect a fat American faucets. I used to collect them Satoshi 150,000 per day, with no referrals. Now they pay half. It is a long and tedious process.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:57:29 AM

Have your kids treat faucets as games. That way, they could earn a few satoshis, while they are enjoying simple games. If they get bored, don't force them to continue what they are doing as that takes the fun away from doing such activities. After all, kids aren't supposed to earn at a young age.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:55:22 AM

Kids can play game like chopcoin.io same game like agar.io but pays with bitcoin..
Maybe kids interested with games , so publisher can make game to educate about bitcoin..

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:31:36 AM

Granted, faucets is not the best way to earn money, especially now. Even if you collect a fat American faucets. I used to collect them Satoshi 150,000 per day, with no referrals. Now they pay half. It is a long and tedious process.

Not to mention, faucet sites are full of ads and takes forever to load (on my end, at least). I think it'd be better to run your own faucet and earn from the Ads than solving captcha non stop daily.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 12:30:19 PM

Not to mention, faucet sites are full of ads and takes forever to load (on my end, at least). I think it'd be better to run your own faucet and earn from the Ads than solving captcha non stop daily.

Owning a faucet is a good idea, but in this case we are talking on how kids can earn bitcoin. How kids can start owning bitcoin faucet? Even it is not easy for adult to start a bitcoin faucet. We need to have some bankroll to start faucet, and it is not good for kids (both earning from faucet and owning a faucet)

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:11:58 PM

Owning a faucet is a good idea, but in this case we are talking on how kids can earn bitcoin. How kids can start owning bitcoin faucet? Even it is not easy for adult to start a bitcoin faucet. We need to have some bankroll to start faucet, and it is not good for kids (both earning from faucet and owning a faucet)

+1. That kid should have a really good IQ in order to build his own faucet site. Probably just look for an android app that lets you play a game and earn some bitcoins while doing so. I'm pretty sure it will pay extremely low so if your kid isn't enjoying the game, don't push him to play it anymore. Actually some people are making money out of online games. They sell accounts and/or items on online games. If your kid is a hardcore gamer (lol), then you shouldn't stop him from playing because he might have a future on computer games.

avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:50:53 PM

Faucets and signature campaigns are probably the two best things that young people can do, everything else requires some skill of some sort, and chances are they are not very experienced or don't have the knowledge to complete such a task. I guess we just have to wait and see what people do, I know a fair amount of people find alternatives right now, but we might never really know what they end up doing.
AsaroUk

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:18:45 PM

The most people have a signature campaign and that is because that is an easy method to earn some Bitcoin with it and many people are using it so that is really nice.
But there are also more people that is making an investment because they are for sure that the value will rise.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:21:57 PM

The most people have a signature campaign and that is because that is an easy method to earn some Bitcoin with it and many people are using it so that is really nice.
But there are also more people that is making an investment because they are for sure that the value will rise.

Signature campaign is good to earn bitcoin but I don't think that can be helpful for kids as they need to have proper knowledge of bitcoin before joining any campaign.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:32:29 PM

Signature campaign is good to earn bitcoin but I don't think that can be helpful for kids as they need to have proper knowledge of bitcoin before joining any campaign.

Yes kids don't have that much of patience to earn money from signature campaign they need instant money so i think with Gambling they can make some money because they will not use there own money so they will buy some bitcoins with there parents money and they will bet if it won means this will continue so i think this way kids will make money in Bitcoin. And some kids make with signature campaign also.
Etaren

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:51:06 PM

There is a Chinese saying that "a book holds a golden house". They have not reached the age of earning money yet.

I personally don't give my kids too much time on-line, and most of their time on books or play or outdoor activities..

What you said is correct, this is the age for them to study and play the physical games which will give them physical and mental health gain, not but the online internet which will make them lazy , still they have so many years to get into it. get them to some extra activity program or join them to some games classes or you can join them in which they are very interested in life. This is the age to enjoy the  life and game the knowledge not to make them internet savvy.
There are allot of websites that give the oppertunity to play mini games where you can earn allot of coins. But i dont think that are for small kids i think you must be at least 10 years old i guess.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:43:04 PM

Most of the kids here use signature campaigns for money.

How can kids do a signature campaign?
For kids, theres are some pretty nice android games that reward in bitcoin; like flappy pig and bitcoin millionaire that can teach a lot about bitcoin though it actually looks like a simple game.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:55:18 PM

Just leave kids to be kids, let them enjoy there days which won't come. They could earn at least after certain age.
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:02:39 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2016, 04:34:03 PM by katrimans

Just leave kids to be kids, let them enjoy there days which won't come. They could earn at least after certain age.

I 100% agree to that.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:25:12 PM

Instead of that We can ask them to Participating in faucets and this forum is a good way to start his bitcoin career. Especially chatting to others about bitcoin, I find that very enjoyable and I'm sure they will too...
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:30:28 PM

Instead of that We can ask them to Participating in faucets and this forum is a good way to start his bitcoin career. Especially chatting to others about bitcoin, I find that very enjoyable and I'm sure they will too...

Honestly speaking I dont think this is the right time for them to start earning bitcoin, as this is their time to study and get good grades.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:30:59 PM

I honestly think that some kids are even gambling with the bitcoin, of course this is not good but I have no doubt that some are doing it on this way.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:22:51 PM

I honestly think that some kids are even gambling with the bitcoin, of course this is not good but I have no doubt that some are doing it on this way.

I also think that they are doing it but I do not mind because its maybe wrong but not a big problem, I this is still a away for them to do it otherwise there was nothing they could do.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:25:18 PM

No I don't think so that kids would be using bitcoin for gambling purpose, as kids are still not aware what is bitcoin we can't expect them to use it for that purpose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: