Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:45:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ?  (Read 84554 times)
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 10:05:17 PM

It's fun I think to get the kids to click bitcoin sites and faucets. If we educate the kids that this is like earning pocket money and over time it could have real value, I am sure some kids would do this for half an hour a day while playing games and other things that earn them nothing.
If you ask them to click faucets for money.you would be promoting child labour.While I am all for teaching them about bitcoin,asking them to click faucets is not good for them.Moreover i feel that faucets will soon become out of business with growing price of bitcoin.So what is the use of teaching them about something that will not exist when they grow old

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:21:58 PM

It's fun I think to get the kids to click bitcoin sites and faucets. If we educate the kids that this is like earning pocket money and over time it could have real value, I am sure some kids would do this for half an hour a day while playing games and other things that earn them nothing.
Lol I thought it was too pushy no knowledge or any knowledge that can be derived from the faucet for small children. they would get bored if you told him to write a captcha only. they want to play so give them a game. instead of working like an adult imo
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:42:13 PM

Lol I thought it was too pushy no knowledge or any knowledge that can be derived from the faucet for small children. they would get bored if you told him to write a captcha only. they want to play so give them a game. instead of working like an adult imo

Yeah kids loves games so if they are given some games which can help them in  earning bitcoins then its well and good as kids are addicted to games for sure.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:04:32 PM

I think Kids can earn bitcoin by solving captcha, and doing some bitcoin faucets, if that is not enought they can do altcoin faucets too.  There are also games for kids that can give them earning in Bitcoin as a reward if they are bored with faucets and captchas.  But of course, younger kids need parental supervision.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:46:31 PM

I think Kids can earn bitcoin by solving captcha, and doing some bitcoin faucets, if that is not enought they can do altcoin faucets too.  There are also games for kids that can give them earning in Bitcoin as a reward if they are bored with faucets and captchas.  But of course, younger kids need parental supervision.

i think solving captchas is very boored for kids, maybe faucet game like alliens faucet, flappybird bitcoin is more fun than solving captcha
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:35:48 AM

i think solving captchas is very boored for kids, maybe faucet game like alliens faucet, flappybird bitcoin is more fun than solving captcha

Yeah, kids will easily bored with solving captcha. It's just entering captcha over and over, there's no fun doing it.
Kids loves games, so it's better to give them games they love.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 06:20:53 AM

Yeah, kids will easily bored with solving captcha. It's just entering captcha over and over, there's no fun doing it.
Captcha is for people who are desperate in making money, kids like to have fun and that is for them, we should not force them to make money and we have to give them the liberty to enjoy their childhood.
Mark02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 06:38:22 AM

Captcha is for people who are desperate in making money, kids like to have fun and that is for them, we should not force them to make money and we have to give them the liberty to enjoy their childhood.

Yeah, and besides. What do they know about bitcoins right? Why let them surf the net to play some games and not to make money. And additionally, solving captchas are not that easy especially if you do many, it makes my head ache and makes me easilly irritated. Not recommending to do that in the kids. Maybe you should stop what you are doing with your son. Not unless he has this interest in that work.
mafgwaf@gmail.com

Activity: 560

Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 06:38:55 AM

Yeah capatcha is very hard work if you are a lazy person and if you are a kid capatcha is not the very good choice faucet games is better than that. Capatcha is a very tiredy work too.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:02:03 AM

yes that is a good idea. they should only play such kind of game which can turn sharp their mind. children should not pay attention to different method where money is involve. they should not e addicted of earning money.
nevi111

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:07:04 AM

faucet is probably the best way for kids to produce a bitcoin, because gambling, investing, sig camp, and trading is still too early for them and they probably will not know about it, and do not ever to teach kids about gambling.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:40:39 AM

yes children can earn bitcoin first you should convince them about bitcoin that what is bitcoin and how to use it .and then they will earning bitcoin easily .
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:31:15 PM

I think earning bitcoins in games will be the best cause games are fun, they won't get bored easily I guess Smiley. Gambling, sig campaigns, investments, trading are really too early for them

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:10:24 PM

yes children can earn bitcoin first you should convince them about bitcoin that what is bitcoin and how to use it .and then they will earning bitcoin easily .

Working here on bitcoin forum is difficult for children's because they have not so much interest in working, they have interest in playing games and all that so they can make coins by playing games.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:14:14 PM

Working here on bitcoin forum is difficult for children's because they have not so much interest in working, they have interest in playing games and all that so they can make coins by playing games.

Yeah and I think this is not a right age to start earning money and as a responsible parents we should  never force them to earn money at this primary stage.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:09:15 PM

faucet is probably the best way for kids to produce a bitcoin, because gambling, investing, sig camp, and trading is still too early for them and they probably will not know about it, and do not ever to teach kids about gambling.
i am not agree with you. being teacher my suggestion is that kids should only pay attention to their study and should do some constructive activities they should not pay attention to earning money and that is best for their future.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:48:17 PM

i dont think that children will want to earn any bitcoins, in my opinion it is better not to make them earn because it would be boring and just a waste of time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:49:45 PM

i am not agree with you. being teacher my suggestion is that kids should only pay attention to their study and should do some constructive activities they should not pay attention to earning money and that is best for their future.

Exactly this is not the right time for them to get into earning stuff as they are not mature enough and if  they get addicted to gambling at this stage then it will spoil their life.
bitcoinlover1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:55:18 PM

For kids faucets are the best for them to earn bitcoins i.e some satoshies because as kids they dont worry about earning big amount just to learn some and as a time pass.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 06:51:57 PM

For kids faucets are the best for them to earn bitcoins i.e some satoshies because as kids they dont worry about earning big amount just to learn some and as a time pass.
I agree but there are more enjoyable sites, where kids won't mind  earning bitcoins while playing with their chosen games.  One of which is Bitcoin flappy, and minecraft.   Here is the link for minecraraft https://www.playmc.com/bitcoins-playmc,  It is a minecraft server that reward player with satoshi. This game was announced in http://www.coindesk.com/kid-friendly-minecraft-server-launches-bitcoin-economy/.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: