Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:59:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ?  (Read 84554 times)
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:43:00 PM

I think it's not a problem to teach your child how to earn money, but it can be faucets and singnature campaings only and it's not really profitabe.
how children can earn money with signature campaigns? i dont think they would want to participate in these discussions while faucets is just a waste of time

Maybe signature campaigns are quite profitable but they require knowledge about bitcoin and for gaining that knowledge it takes quite a lot of time and i dont think any kid would give that much time for understanding every aspect of bitcoin just for joining a signature campaign.
Your thoughts guys is very impossible for the child unless if that child has high IQ or advance..  just like me when i was a child i always earning usd via paypal while i am studying so i think some child can do this to learn about bitcoin if they are thinking for their future..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:08:26 PM

I think it's not a problem to teach your child how to earn money, but it can be faucets and singnature campaings only and it's not really profitabe.
how children can earn money with signature campaigns? i dont think they would want to participate in these discussions while faucets is just a waste of time

Maybe signature campaigns are quite profitable but they require knowledge about bitcoin and for gaining that knowledge it takes quite a lot of time and i dont think any kid would give that much time for understanding every aspect of bitcoin just for joining a signature campaign.
Your thoughts guys is very impossible for the child unless if that child has high IQ or advance..  just like me when i was a child i always earning usd via paypal while i am studying so i think some child can do this to learn about bitcoin if they are thinking for their future..
children, are still kids, I think is very difficult for a child to understand bitcoin, especially if you teach about the signature campaign. but there are other ways that children can produce bitcoin, that is by teaching it to play faucet in andorid, I think it will easily he understood, but when it's hard, I think there are some games that will pay people who play by using bitcoin, I think it very suitable for children
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:47:13 PM

I will never do that if had a child. Kids are suppose to be at school. I dont want see child doing that kind of thing. I will.let them play instead of earning bitcoin. One more thing faucets are really boring. Your child must be bored playing stupid faucets and its not profitable.
But this generation of children are not listening to our words. Instead of they are spending more time with videogames kind of online things, why not they can spend their time within some process of earning. I agree your view, but already children's are spending their time online so introducing them how to earn bitcoin will not have much bad impact IMHO.
As long as you are not disturbing the schedule of your children's educational progress, you can introduce them how to earn Bitcoins. But, definitely a kid might get bored with faucet kind of things as it is not that much entertaining to most of us.
Even a kid likes to work for bitcoin either in faucets or anything that requires lot of time to spend with, we should never allow him to do so. That would definitely affect their brain growth as it force them to think in a predetermined single way.
A kid must have different kind of environment other than a focusing only one. I believe it is too dangerous to get a kid into bitcoin earning.
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:41:26 PM

no. it is profitable. a signature campaign pay almost 15 to 20 $ a week. and if a little kid could earn that much money every week it is not bad at all in my opinion.
but for a kid it is hard to understand about bitcoin and write good posts and contribute the campaign.
i think you are from a third world country because you believe on child labour and i think it is not good, kids should not earn bitcoin, if once they become addict of earning money they will not give attention to their study, on other side it is the responsibility of the parents to give financial support to their children and let them educated.
takingthis4

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:53:15 PM

no. it is profitable. a signature campaign pay almost 15 to 20 $ a week. and if a little kid could earn that much money every week it is not bad at all in my opinion.
but for a kid it is hard to understand about bitcoin and write good posts and contribute the campaign.
i think you are from a third world country because you believe on child labour and i think it is not good, kids should not earn bitcoin, if once they become addict of earning money they will not give attention to their study, on other side it is the responsibility of the parents to give financial support to their children and let them educated.
of course it is not good, all in all it is not good for letting a kid do some kind of a job i think, they should spend their childhood in the way they want but not working

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
TobiasIV

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:15:54 PM

Do chores, and demand to be paid in bitcoin.
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:25:52 PM

of course it is not good, all in all it is not good for letting a kid do some kind of a job i think, they should spend their childhood in the way they want but not working
yes there is no doubt about this. some people are wasting the future of their children just for some money, that the children can earn or beg. therefore the government should take action against their parents who compel their children four work or begging, the government should take the charge of such children and should keep them under their protection and their parents should be highly charge for this.
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:28:12 PM

It is not a place for kids to discuss about bitcoin, trade and economy, they do not know about that things and are unable to say anything about trade or economics, they even do not well about the technology of bitcoin, just tell them the way of games to play there, but not to gambling it will destroy their future.

Hire me for your campaign management
ezehy2014

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:50:33 PM

My kid wants to make some money.

I never cared much of those easy systems but seems it would work for him.

I gave him 2 faucets but i ALSO remember there was servers/games where one could make Bitcoin [or altcoin] just for playing.

Would you remind ?
The best way for your kid to earn money, especially bitcoin is for he or she to get involved in collecting satoshi just look for high paying sayoshi sites and give to the kid
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:07:03 AM

the duty of a child is not working. they should prefer to learn. introduction bitcoin only for adults !!!
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:21:15 AM

the duty of a child is not working. they should prefer to learn. introduction bitcoin only for adults !!!
Agreed with you mate, we can not push child to earn yet because they need to spend their time in playing and learning in school because the time will comes if they getting old then they need to work and earn! of course bitcoin is the one good source of income.
renem

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:52:42 AM

im also agree with you , but how if they are interested on what you are doing on internet ? like they saw you doing something like this posting or just replying all the time ? and one day they become curious and they start on asking question and you answered the kids question perfectly and they become interested on it to earn money , are you going to teach them or to tell them that they need to focus on their studies? ofcourse they need to focus on their studies right? because their mind is not yet that prefer to learn bitcoins or something on the internet "_"
I Am Hero

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:02:24 AM

where are you living that children working is a good thing?

they shouldn't even be thinking about work and earning money or in this case bitcoin.

Buying Bitcoin like a Boss
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:34:47 AM

im also agree with you , but how if they are interested on what you are doing on internet ? like they saw you doing something like this posting or just replying all the time ? and one day they become curious and they start on asking question and you answered the kids question perfectly and they become interested on it to earn money , are you going to teach them or to tell them that they need to focus on their studies? ofcourse they need to focus on their studies right? because their mind is not yet that prefer to learn bitcoins or something on the internet "_"
I agree with you but they only child and they dont need to work.maybe when the right time comes you can explain to him what you are doing, it's very difficult to child to understand it now so better to learn first what they need to learn.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:49:41 AM

Agreed with you mate, we can not push child to earn yet because they need to spend their time in playing and learning in school because the time will comes if they getting old then they need to work and earn! of course bitcoin is the one good source of income.
But if a child wants to earn for himself, would you have restricted him? I mean, sure, he needs to enjoy being young but it wouldn't hurt to let him know about managing for himself. I wouldn't have restricted him from earning bitcoins if he wanted to do it for himself, just as long as he would do it while I'm guiding him.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:00:44 AM

But if a child wants to earn for himself, would you have restricted him? I mean, sure, he needs to enjoy being young but it wouldn't hurt to let him know about managing for himself. I wouldn't have restricted him from earning bitcoins if he wanted to do it for himself, just as long as he would do it while I'm guiding him.
I think it's better for them to focus on learning and seeking knowledge, let them know at the right time. too early to introduce bitcoin from the start, while the bitcoin fairly close to gambling, I am afraid they so want to try to get bitcoin from gambling.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:07:27 AM

Yeah if the child is interested let him know about it. He can play games now and after grown to next stage he can do faucets and join campaign and start to earn.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:23:16 AM

i think there is no special way of earning bitcoin for children, i think the most important thing is that children should pay attention to their study only.
Nathanz

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:19:46 AM

My kid wants to make some money.

I never cared much of those easy systems but seems it would work for him.

I gave him 2 faucets but i ALSO remember there was servers/games where one could make Bitcoin [or altcoin] just for playing.

Would you remind ?

This is verry nice question, i wanna thank you for raising this kinda brilliant idea,  But first and foremost we should always to consider the age of a kids before we are going to teach them the knowledge of earning bitcoins. If the kids below 13 years old then i think its not the right time for them to know this kind of opportunity, we should always consider his/her happiness to enjoy the life living as a kid. We should always bear in our mind that kids priority must be thier studies. As a parents of a kids its our obligation to provide them everything that we can afford in this playful world.

tarzantall

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:30:39 AM

i think there is no need for kids to earn bitcoin they should only give attention to their study, their parents are responsible for their living.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: