Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:42:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ?  (Read 84554 times)
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:08:06 PM

faucet sites, store up satoshi and play it on satoshi dice site Tongue

I wouldn't recommend introducing gambling to kids. Gambling is something only an adult can deal with properly and even some adults as we can read on this forum can't manage it.

Better start with small earnings with faucets, but don't let them gamble.

Gambling is very bad for children, even for us, how could kids handle their emotion when they were on gambling,  i think it's too fast to teach them to learn about how to earn bitcoin,
but you can suggest them to play games, there are some games that paying in bitcoin

Yeah. You can suggest them some games for kids. You can also give them some quiz games and if they answer it correctly, give them their own reward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:40:02 PM

faucet sites, store up satoshi and play it on satoshi dice site Tongue

I wouldn't recommend introducing gambling to kids. Gambling is something only an adult can deal with properly and even some adults as we can read on this forum can't manage it.

Better start with small earnings with faucets, but don't let them gamble.

Gambling is very bad for children, even for us, how could kids handle their emotion when they were on gambling,  i think it's too fast to teach them to learn about how to earn bitcoin,
but you can suggest them to play games, there are some games that paying in bitcoin

Yeah. You can suggest them some games for kids. You can also give them some quiz games and if they answer it correctly, give them their own reward.

Yeah, it is very suitable to be used and worn by kids in getting bitcoin. Because in addition to their benefit from true answers they replied, they also get the science, business, ethics, etc. so this is very useful and needed as soon as possible. Because the bitcoin has tremendous potential and must immediately disseminate in
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:55:38 PM

I will never do that if had a child. Kids are suppose to be at school. I dont want see child doing that kind of thing. I will.let them play instead of earning bitcoin. One more thing faucets are really boring. Your child must be bored playing stupid faucets and its not profitable.
But this generation of children are not listening to our words. Instead of they are spending more time with videogames kind of online things, why not they can spend their time within some process of earning. I agree your view, but already children's are spending their time online so introducing them how to earn bitcoin will not have much bad impact IMHO.
As long as you are not disturbing the schedule of your children's educational progress, you can introduce them how to earn Bitcoins. But, definitely a kid might get bored with faucet kind of things as it is not that much entertaining to most of us.
Even a kid likes to work for bitcoin either in faucets or anything that requires lot of time to spend with, we should never allow him to do so. That would definitely affect their brain growth as it force them to think in a predetermined single way.
A kid must have different kind of environment other than a focusing only one. I believe it is too dangerous to get a kid into bitcoin earning.
I agree faucets are dangerous for both kids and adults. You might think instead of wasting time in some thing why not you can spend time to collect some satoshis. But there is no point in wasting your time for some income which is lesser than your electricity bill. My humble suggestion also do not waste your kid's childhood in front of computer.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:13:14 PM

i think there is no need for kids to earn bitcoin they should only give attention to their study, their parents are responsible for their living.

Why not bitcoins Bro. I have noticed there are huge number of kids and teen agers in our forum and earning decent amount of bitcoin.. they are dreaming.. but i don't know how they found bitcoin. Honestly its always depends in interest of the kids if they are interested in stuffs in online or other things they would be dreaming they are looking for side job to earn and save it for a long time..
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:22:20 PM

i think there is no need for kids to earn bitcoin they should only give attention to their study, their parents are responsible for their living.

Why not bitcoins Bro. I have noticed there are huge number of kids and teen agers in our forum and earning decent amount of bitcoin.. they are dreaming.. but i don't know how they found bitcoin. Honestly its always depends in interest of the kids if they are interested in stuffs in online or other things they would be dreaming they are looking for side job to earn and save it for a long time..
Some kids are aiming to be entrepreneurs and make money, or those who aren't able to find jobs and don't want to be completely devoid of money, so they opt to earn Bitcoin and make themselves useful that way. Chances are a fair amount of connected kids know about Bitcoin and some of them have been involved at some level, so all of this makes sense when you think about it. Nothing is strange at all imo.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:36:28 PM

the duty of a child is not working. they should prefer to learn. introduction bitcoin only for adults !!!
thats true, i think only older people who have at least 16 years should be doing that right now and i think that kids should go to school instead

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:19:28 PM

i think there is no special way of earning bitcoin for children, i think the most important thing is that children should pay attention to their study only.
yes that is a fact, there is no special way of earning bitcoin for the children, i think there are some online game through which they can earn bitcoin easily but i will never recommend it for the children, the children should pay attention to their study, they should take active part in physical game which is so much important for their health. but they do not need to earn bitcoin.
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:58:06 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2016, 12:11:29 AM by 0day

i think there is no special way of earning bitcoin for children, i think the most important thing is that children should pay attention to their study only.
yes that is a fact, there is no special way of earning bitcoin for the children, i think there are some online game through which they can earn bitcoin easily but i will never recommend it for the children, the children should pay attention to their study, they should take active part in physical game which is so much important for their health. but they do not need to earn bitcoin.

Kids do not need to earn bitcoins, their parents need to fulfill their needs and have to focus their mind to their education, with that they will be beneficial citizens of their state, and if they grow to some age then they should have to teach them some beneficial methods to earn bitcoin online, if they are the students of college then they will be able to participate in discussions in this forum and so they can earn from marketing at here and from different other tasks also.

Hire me for your campaign management
Aamir1

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:55:50 AM

Kids do not need to earn bitcoins, their parents need to fulfill their needs and have to focus their mind to their education, with that they will be beneficial citizens of their state, and if they grow to some age then they should have to teach them some beneficial methods to earn bitcoin online, if they are the students of college then they will be able to participate in discussions in this forum and so they can earn from marketing at here and from different other tasks also.

Obviously, i'm a college student and i'm doing the same thing, earning bitcoins from signature campaigns as i have no other skills yet to use them earn more bitcoins, but atleast i'm earning some reasonable bitcoins on a weekly basis.
But i'm no more a child, a child is not supposed to get involved with bitcoin as it is really complicated for them, they should start using it maybe after they start their college life.
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:21:07 PM

Obviously, i'm a college student and i'm doing the same thing, earning bitcoins from signature campaigns as i have no other skills yet to use them earn more bitcoins, but atleast i'm earning some reasonable bitcoins on a weekly basis.
But i'm no more a child, a child is not supposed to get involved with bitcoin as it is really complicated for them, they should start using it maybe after they start their college life.
i think you also need to give attention to your study , you should not wast your time. if you become addict of bitcoin you will not be able to give time to your study, it s not perfect time for you to earn money, your all concentration should be toward your study and not to earn money, i think must support you for your study, at least your father or any other family member must support you financially therefore i will suggest you not to use bitcoin or should not involve yourself in any other such kind of activities.
neochiny

Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 02:54:41 PM

i think you also need to give attention to your study , you should not wast your time. if you become addict of bitcoin you will not be able to give time to your study, it s not perfect time for you to earn money, your all concentration should be toward your study and not to earn money, i think must support you for your study, at least your father or any other family member must support you financially therefore i will suggest you not to use bitcoin or should not involve yourself in any other such kind of activities.

i may be a little off topic here but i just want to share my own experience when i was still in junior high,
i was forced to work at a young age to support my financial studies, don't get me wrong but my parents
support me on my studies but i am just lifting a little of the burden they are already carrying by doing
side jobs after school and i can proudly say that i am one of the top students in our class. back to the topic
i don't see anything wrong about earning bitcoin at a young age(13-16 are still a kid) it just take determination
but it will take a toll on you, but as the other guy said he is earning through Sig. campaigns(he is in college as
i remember). middle schooller with basic knowledge about computer and bitcoin can start earning, they have a
lot of time to spare just like me when i was in middle school, and if they want to earn bitcoin they will need
determination and focus on their study while earning bitcoin through Sig. campaign. plus doing this at a young age will
teach them how important to save,earn and use money this kind of lesson will help them in the future.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:06:06 PM

Not necessarily. Kids can be involved with bitcoins by playing as well. There are a lot of games there that offer up bitcoins for free just by playing. A good example is minecraft. There are multiple servers that offer bitcoin just by playing in their survival servers. That way, kids can play and earn bitcoins at the same time. Of course, you don't have to force the kid to play minecraft. It's only if he's interested.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:17:09 PM

Not necessarily. Kids can be involved with bitcoins by playing as well. There are a lot of games there that offer up bitcoins for free just by playing. A good example is minecraft. There are multiple servers that offer bitcoin just by playing in their survival servers. That way, kids can play and earn bitcoins at the same time. Of course, you don't have to force the kid to play minecraft. It's only if he's interested.
Yeah your right some of them or even very few kids can be still attract in minecraft just like my child but i never recommend it to him because i really dont know what server do you mean.. can you share it.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1251

Cashback 15%

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:31:17 PM

Yes there is some online games that are made just for kids to be enjoyable.  Some of which were minecraft,, and other thing.  Of course kids should have parent to guide them.  Give them schedules for mental, physical and spiritual activity.  This  way kids will grow  healthy inside out.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Aamir1

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:21:06 PM

Yes there is some online games that are made just for kids to be enjoyable.  Some of which were minecraft,, and other thing.  Of course kids should have parent to guide them.  Give them schedules for mental, physical and spiritual activity.  This  way kids will grow  healthy inside out.

Kids of new age dont like playing such games that can generate bitcoins for them because such games are mostly boring but people play them just because they will be earning a little bitcoins like what they earn from faucets, but kids now a days just like video games like ps4 or xbox etc.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1251

Cashback 15%

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:35:15 PM

Kids of new age dont like playing such games that can generate bitcoins for them because such games are mostly boring but people play them just because they will be earning a little bitcoins like what they earn from faucets, but kids now a days just like video games like ps4 or xbox etc.

Well enough kids have the capability to buy them in addition to pc and android cellphone, but kids that belongs to lower class family can only have anroid phone or computer if lucky, and these kind of people needs an extra amount as income.  Im sure they will do it however boring the game is because it maybe boring to others but it can be interesting for them.  You cannot tell the likes of different people.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:28:13 AM

Well enough kids have the capability to buy them in addition to pc and android cellphone, but kids that belongs to lower class family can only have anroid phone or computer if lucky, and these kind of people needs an extra amount as income.  Im sure they will do it however boring the game is because it maybe boring to others but it can be interesting for them.  You cannot tell the likes of different people.
Kids can only earn if we pursue or force them to do it but that is not a good parental way to do things, they should be more focus on learning at their stage as the moment they have all the knowledge or literally when they graduated from school that would be their time to make money for their own and they can easily do that as they have made a good schooling.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:43:54 AM

I agree with alani123, How old are your kids ? If they under 15 years old, better focus on their school. Because i think it's too early to think that. And you can guide them like investing or trading.

i absolutely secondly agree with you...
Me also i do not want to push my kids to start earning on this stage because i want to focus them on their study then after their graduate on degree that is the time to them to start earning for their self.
Aamir1

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:16:08 PM

I agree with alani123, How old are your kids ? If they under 15 years old, better focus on their school. Because i think it's too early to think that. And you can guide them like investing or trading.

i absolutely secondly agree with you...
Me also i do not want to push my kids to start earning on this stage because i want to focus them on their study then after their graduate on degree that is the time to them to start earning for their self.

Exactly, no one wants their kids to stop concentrating on their studies that is the reason why parents never tell their kids to earn anything if they want them to be something in future, but maybe there are some kids who are just interesting themselves for doing this so maybe they do it by themselves.
SAMKUSH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:29:24 PM

Maybe try faucets, this can help them earn very small amounts and appreciate the value of things. Sites like 2captcha pay for entering captchas, it generally pays better than faucets. You could even try gambling, maybe this can encourage them to stay away as they will most likely lose everything.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: