Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:23:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ?  (Read 84554 times)
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:36:07 PM

I will not teach my 2 kids about bitcoin. Kids should not be involved in money at young age. They should pay attention in studies rather than tying to earn Bitcoin. I just want them to focus in their studies first before doing anything else.

Yes indeed, because if we teach or train our kids in their early stage in their childhood it is not a good idea. They are just a kid, only they know is playing games or something but maybe also in a way of playing games they can earn few bitcoins. But for me, they must not involved in earning money because they're just a kid, they must focus on studies to be successful in life then if they're older enough then they can earn bitcoin in their own.

Indeed basically kids is not obligatory it all. But if we give up learning a way to earn some money, then I think they will use the money they can be as good as possible and I think they will have a good creativity in using their money

there are some negative things if kids are able to earn money. they will be reluctant to learn or schools. because they prefer to make money. although not all kids can be said to be like this, but teach kids to look for the money I think is not a good idea. all there was time when he began to grow a little more mature.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:41:55 PM

I think kids today are very easy to get to know the technology, even they will easily learn bitcoin, and maybe they could have produced the money at a young age, but I myself do not want to teach children with it, because I might want them to play and have fun first, before knowing how hard life
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:06:42 PM

kids  always synonymous with the game. so that the proper way for kids to earn bitcoin is by playing games.

because I know all the ways to get bitcoin quite risky for kids and they also do not seem to be happy with some of the ways.
I think there are several methods to get the bitcoin system uses the game? is it possible that children use the method to get and earn bitcoin?
I also think that way. children have not been able to work with bitcoin. the right of a child is getting the education and also affection people nearby. I worry if children have known bitcoin then their mental life will be disrupted.
Chennai

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:26:45 PM

kids  always synonymous with the game. so that the proper way for kids to earn bitcoin is by playing games.

because I know all the ways to get bitcoin quite risky for kids and they also do not seem to be happy with some of the ways.
I think there are several methods to get the bitcoin system uses the game? is it possible that children use the method to get and earn bitcoin?
I also think that way. children have not been able to work with bitcoin. the right of a child is getting the education and also affection people nearby. I worry if children have known bitcoin then their mental life will be disrupted.
I would appreciate children learn their subjects and focus on their education first then learn about bitcoins as well. I feel that it is also a new subject for the children to learn. When children start learning new things, everything would seem like a new thing and would be very familiar to them as they go on. We think bicoin as a task. But it is not. When more time is spend on a regular basis, this wont seem to be very hard.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:38:28 PM

you are right, and i dont think that it would be interesting for them to work with bitcoins or something like that and they shouldnt do that

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:42:10 PM

I think kids today are very easy to get to know the technology, even they will easily learn bitcoin, and maybe they could have produced the money at a young age, but I myself do not want to teach children with it, because I might want them to play and have fun first, before knowing how hard life

Well even that is going to be easy, I think that is not a good thing that you are going to teach a kid how to earn with bitcoins already. Instead of thinking about on how to earn bitcoin. They must enjoy the essence of playing and studying at a young age. They just need to enjoy their childhood and when they grow up then that's the right time to earn.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
airezx20

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:45:05 PM

kids can earn bitcoins from the faucets like freebitco.in or moonbit.co.in i think that would be best for them.They need not to earn big amount of bitcoins and just to earn some satoshies they can use these faucets sometimes.And i dont think they must spend more time in studies than collecting bitcoins as kids.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:45:17 PM

Yeah, you are right children do not need to get involved in bitcoin, they should have to focus on their education and when they reach to an age when they will require to get the education of finance then you should have to tell them about that.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:55:25 PM

Yeah, you are right children do not need to get involved in bitcoin, they should have to focus on their education and when they reach to an age when they will require to get the education of finance then you should have to tell them about that.

I have noticed that now from the early stages of study kids are taught about money and finance, and I think we should ave to add the lessons of bitcoin in their computer books in this way they will involve in it if they will be interested.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:57:32 PM

Simply teaching them what btc is and what is involve in achieving it..helping them to see future that awaits them using btc...kids can earn through this suggestion..
if you are going to teach kids with thses activities instead of sending them on school to learn something that they need on their future you can't trust bitcoin with kods because they are going to learn the gambling activities also because they have money and if they can earn more then they dont know where to use it they going to find ways to yse it
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:36:22 PM

Can't they actually be involved in bitcoin while they focus on education?
I mean, knowing about bitcoin can be considered education as well, in some sort of a different knowledge.

With bitcoin, they can learn how to earn money for themselves, which schools rarely teach. It's a life lesson that children can't simply learn from knowing maths and sciences and english and history.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:39:12 PM

kids can earn bitcoins from the faucets like freebitco.in or moonbit.co.in i think that would be best for them.They need not to earn big amount of bitcoins and just to earn some satoshies they can use these faucets sometimes.And i dont think they must spend more time in studies than collecting bitcoins as kids.

The main aim for a kid should be the education, the learning and getting knowledge first. if a kid use faucets it is good for them but they should try to get information from faucets also. and try to different faucets too.
and bitcointalk also a good way to learn for a kid. and if the kid is know good english and can write posts he can earn even more than faucets.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:27:29 PM

I can see kids making bitcoins in the future through youtube video and social media. Some kids now have huge followings and make money with ad revenue.
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:34:40 PM

yes children should only give preference to their education, because any skill can be gain in any stage of life but for education there is a specific time and after that education cannot be receive
forzendiablo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:50:34 AM

nobody answers my questions but peopel reply to what they THINK is on topic.

mods this is just baiting for signature spammers - hardly and answers on the topic at all

yolo
PsursV

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 08:59:59 AM

to me they do not need to earn bitcoin either from faucets or from any other method. they should only focus on their study, their parents are responsible to earn for them for living,when they finis their study, then they should learn the methods of earning bitcoin.
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:03:50 AM

I agree with alani123, How old are your kids ? If they under 15 years old, better focus on their school. Because i think it's too early to think that. And you can guide them like investing or trading.

This, because they are children, let them stay in school and not worry about making a few pennies on the internet.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:38:12 PM

I can see kids making bitcoins in the future through youtube video and social media. Some kids now have huge followings and make money with ad revenue.
Kids nowadays is have a gadgets where they can easily search on youtube what they want to see or what they want to learn kids nowadays are smart where they can teach them selves easily too , some kids are gifted where then can create program then sell it with money hoping that i have that mind too so that i can easily earn money
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:21:36 PM

did you said through youtube videos? how? you must seeing the future wrongly. youtube and google are not accosiated and they don't even have any future plan to merge bitcoin with adsense or youtube..
may be in future a new video revenue sharing site start and kids will be able to earn bitcoin via that..
but this is true that some kids earning a lot of money through youtube. EvenTubeHD earning 1 million dollar per year.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:41:18 PM

you are right, and i dont think that it would be interesting for them to work with bitcoins or something like that and they shouldnt do that
of course it would be boring, even for adults working is a really boring thing to do, i would definitely not tell my kids to earn bitcoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: