Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:04:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Halving guide for noobs: Why it's not possible for halving to be priced in now  (Read 16845 times)
solitude

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:18:49 AM

Oy gavalt! The goyim are restless Shocked

How do you have 1,130 posts in four months?  I've been here four years and I have half your posts.

Hardly anyone speaks English on this forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solitude

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:39:02 AM

Enjoying a nice "I'm going to be rich" cigar with a fine bourbon.  3,600 bitcoins a day to only 1,800 a day, even panic-selling nu-male cucks can't keep the price down.

There's bound to be fireworks, let's have a party!  Drinks on me!

"Dead or alive, you're coming with me".  Robocop's on the Talmudvision.

solitude

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:06:22 AM

Mining with a shitty $150 Radeon 7850 GPU in 2012 when Bitcoin was only worth $10 each.  I had a hunch these funny money internet tokens would become more valuable in time:

Notice how much longer it took me to earn one bitcoin after the first halving.

These noob miners that aren't "in-the-know" are going to see the bitcoins they receive diminish greatly in July.  But like Dr. r0ach said, it's pointless to turn off your miners, you're basically stuck with them.

I already have enough bitcoins to buy a small island, but I'm thinking of being a greedy son of a bitch and buy more because I know the price is going to fucking skyrocket.

solitude

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:39:31 AM

I've rented out like 80% of the hashpower of entire altcoins

Actually, I've just demoted Dr. r0ach to Mr. r0ach.

Anyone who invests time or money into an altcoin is a cuck.

I've even seen Mr. r0ach post in the altcoin forum where delusional retards think their shitty shitcoin is going to the moon.

What's the point, Mr. r0ach?  You're not going to dissuade retards from buying into hype, and why would you even bother with altcoins?

ETH is tanking as we speak. I knew this was going to happen from the get-go, but I wasn't posting like a fucking idiot in the ETH threads trying to convince retards they were getting cucked.

Mr. r0ach, don't make me demote you further, and stop trying to predict the future price of bitcoin.  Just acknowledge that you have no fucking idea where it's going and just say it's almost guaranteed to increase.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:42:12 AM

I've rented out like 80% of the hashpower of entire altcoins

Actually, I've just demoted Dr. r0ach to Mr. r0ach.

Anyone who invests time or money into an altcoin is a cuck.
Anyone that is pushing/talking about an altcoin is either a spammer or someone looking for that coin to moon and get them more Bitcoin. Out of all people, I woulda thought that would be at the tip of your mind.

I get your criticism (of alts) as ETH was a pump and fuck but you should know that classic alts like LTC, NPC, PPC etc tend to moon when BTC goes up at minimum. Esp LTC, so why not get some of these to get more BTC as the price goes up?
solitude

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:58:48 AM

Lol Chef, come on man, by now you should know that Bitcoin is the only crypto.

Every altcoin is a fart in the wind.

To be honest I don't know why I haven't created an altcoin and pumped and dumped it.  I'm too much of a goy for that.  We'll leave that sort of business for our hook-nosed friends:

solitude

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:08:50 AM

Come on Chef.  Let's get this halving party started.  I'll supply the drinks.  You being a fan of Chef Ramsey must mean you can cook right?  So you supply the food.

Let's fuckin' have a fuckin' party.  We're all going to be bloody-fucking rich.  And there's nothing the kikes in the Federal Reserve, the banks, or the government can do about it.

As an addemdum:  Right now there's kind of shitty ways to sell your coins "off-the-grid" so to speak.

I guarantee you in a year or so there will be MUCH more anonymous ways to sell your bitcoins.

Because FUCK the greedy kikes in the IRS.  FUCK paying taxes on your bitcoins.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:31:10 AM

Come on Chef.  Let's get this halving party started.  I'll supply the drinks.  You being a fan of Chef Ramsey must mean you can cook right?  So you supply the food.

Yep, you said it bro. I'm on your side for this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKqV7DB8Iwg. What can I cook up for ya?
solitude

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:01:48 AM

This is the official Bitcoin-going-t0-the-m00n theme song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQowneABz9M&feature=youtu.be&t=17

Disregard retarded "prophets" like r0ach, who is a decent and somewhat intelligent goy, but he needs to stop fucking pretending like he knows the future bitcoin price.

solitude

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:13:44 AM

Watching The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly now

You mad, nu-male cucks? 

This isn't a movie a nu-cuck would enjoy.  What time is Tyrone due to arrive at your house and fuck your wife, reddit cuck?

lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:47:20 AM

At what marker or price would you temporarily sell

Why even sell at all?  Unless you absolutely NEED the money, there's no point in selling.

This is why the price hasn't gone up much since Bitcoin became semi-mainstream in 2014.  Tons of cucks and retards are only too happy to sell for a meager profit.  They're also dumb enough to panic sell when some faggot like Mike Hearn spreads FUD.  Of course the jewish media hasn't helped the price, don't even get me started on them.  Even the relatively unknown bitcoin "news sites" are mostly ran by nu-male cucks and kikes.  They're all dishonest FUD spreaders.  I hope Trump becomes president and gasses all the "journalists"

You took my quote out of context. Sell in order to buy more when the price dips again.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
solitude

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:55:57 AM

Sell in order to buy more when the price dips again.

Correction, never fucking sell unless you need the fucking money.  I've never sold since I've been been accumulating bitcoin in 2012.  I'll never buy a fucking altcoin ever.  I count my blessings I never sold, bitcoin has only appreciated. 

When bitcoin doubles or even triples in value after the halving, I'll buy this forum off theymos.

lyth0s
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:57:39 AM

Correction, never fucking sell unless you need the fucking money.  I've never sold since I've been been accumulating bitcoin in 2012.  I'll never buy a fucking altcoin ever.  I count my blessings I never sold, bitcoin has only appreciated. 

When bitcoin doubles or even triples in value after the halving, I'll buy this forum off theymos.

I like using price fluctuations to try to increase my trading bitcoin stash (which is small, but still fun to play with). But you're welcome to do as you see fit.

solitude

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:01:30 AM

I like using price fluctuations to try to increase my trading bitcoin stash (which is small, but still fun to play with). But you're welcome to do as you see fit.

You'll never accurately predict where the price is going.  Keep trying and keep getting cucked, though.

If you were smart like me you'd remove that stupid picture under your name, that stupid "world class retard" under your name and realize the smartest thing to do is fucking hold your coins and never sell.

lyth0s
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:03:34 AM

random rant

Welcome to my ignore list.

solitude

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:10:36 AM

random rant

To be on your ignore list is only a pleasure to me, cuck.  Your stupid name, your stupid picture, and your ridiculous slogan under your name "world class retard" only makes me pity you.

talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 01:47:16 PM

random rant

To be on your ignore list is only a pleasure to me, cuck.  Your stupid name, your stupid picture, and your ridiculous slogan under your name "world class retard" only makes me pity you.

Why you so mad, bro???

bargainbin

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 01:58:13 PM

Because FUCK the greedy kikes in the IRS.  FUCK paying taxes on your bitcoins.

Wow. Much edge. Careful where you put it.

stckpkr7000

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:12:46 PM

There are never guarantees in life, however I HIGHLY suggest everyone buys as much BTC as they can and enjoy the upcoming ride.  I would suggest selling a little off when your position has doubled.  Let the remainder ride for the next 12 months.  A large move is coming and it will shock the "priced in" crowd. 
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:32:23 PM

There are never guarantees in life, however I HIGHLY suggest everyone buys as much BTC as they can and enjoy the upcoming ride.  I would suggest selling a little off when your position has doubled.  Let the remainder ride for the next 12 months.  A large move is coming and it will shock the "priced in" crowd. 

You're assuming - as, to be fair, a number of other posters in this thread appear to be doing - that "the 'priced in' crowd" believe that price can't move up, that the 2016 halving is the only game in town. I believe that a known event, mere months away, is largely priced in. I don't believe that subsequent block reward reductions are fully priced in, and I don't believe that as-yet unknown future changes in usage or innovation are priced in (nor could be).

Thanks for your advice, though. I won't be selling when my position has doubled (much of my position was accumulated through 2010-11, so doubling seems a little irrelevant anyway), and I won't be waiting a mere 12 months before selling: I'm not a to-da-moon bull, but I do intend to hold for the long-term.

This space intentionally left blank.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: