Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:48:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a big business???  (Read 3877 times)
btcltccoins (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:50:42 AM

Do you think that if you hold your Bitcoins then increase the price and if you used bitcoins in investment then you also get a profit, in that means BITCOIN is a big business Huh   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:11:15 AM

Yes it is, if you have much asset/capital then it would definitely a big business.

faucet used to be profitable
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:21:09 AM

Do you think that if you hold your Bitcoins then increase the price and if you used bitcoins in investment then you also get a profit, in that means BITCOIN is a big business Huh  

i am having a hard time understanding what you really mean.

bitcoin is like money, if you have money and invest it in some business plans is money business?

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:23:59 AM

bitcoin is like money, if you have money and invest it in some business plans is money business?

The OP is talking about business, so I used that word so he can understand it easily Smiley

faucet used to be profitable
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:28:33 AM

I do not know what the daily cash flow is with Bitcoin.  I know that there is some imaginary line with FIAT revenue or at least liquid flow that makes people start using the term big business.  A local convenience store with $25,000 per week business is not considered big business, where Walmart moving a lot more money in the same period of time is.  

In those terms, I would imagine that Bitcoin would qualify.  YoBit shows a 240 BTC volume on just the coin ETH.  That is in 24 hours on one traded coin.  That is more than $96,000 worth of trading.  If just ten other coins traded against BTC on that one exchange, that is $1,000,000 in 24 hours on just one exchange.  I would say that qualifies as big business.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4435

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:39:49 AM

there is big business oppertunities in bitcoin.

everything from:
selling goods/services internationally for bitcoin without the risks of large exchange fees or taxes
becoming a payment gateway and taking a profit from the spread/fee(exchanges/localbitcoin)
becoming an escrow/middleman  taking a profit from the spread/fee(bitpay/purse.io)

advertisers/ PR companies / e-learning / consultation

pretty much the sky is the limit to the possible business opportunities available

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:47:55 AM

yes it is, bitcoin now has become a big investment for me, you can hold it and then sell it when the price is right, or you can invest it, but for me i used it for trading and for gambling

bitcoin is very useful

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:48:34 AM

yes its a big business because if you double your money with BTC then surely its a big business, no ?
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 10:52:39 AM

Me too.
If you are rich anything is big business.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:10:40 AM

Bitcoin is indeed big business, especially for certain exchange holders. If a certain stock market exchange will allow people to professionally trade Bitcoin on their platform, then it would be even more spectacular since it allows institutional traders to safely trade Bitcoin with their multi millions.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:19:31 AM

Bitcoin is indeed big business, especially for certain exchange holders. If a certain stock market exchange will allow people to professionally trade Bitcoin on their platform, then it would be even more spectacular since it allows institutional traders to safely trade Bitcoin with their multi millions.

And it actually works pretty much the same way as stocks, well atleast its market. Most people who are working with BTCs are just basically holding up their BTCs until such time that the value is a lot higher than when they first got them.

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 12:09:21 PM

i think you can consider bitcoin as a big business in a sense that you can invest your money into it and take the profit over time.
the good thing is that nobody owns this business (in other words it is decentralized)

--looking for signature--
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 09:54:53 PM

i think you can consider bitcoin as a big business in a sense that you can invest your money into it and take the profit over time.
Or you lose all your money in it, get scammed, lose passwords, so many things can go wrong.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:45:13 AM

bitcoin is the best and most expensive coins today. This makes it the best chance of coins to be used as a commercial enterprise. I also now make money from bitcoin from a variety of ways such as trade, investment, and much more. but everyone saw bitcoin from a different view
Almat

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:18:24 PM

bitcoin is the best and most expensive coins today. This makes it the best chance of coins to be used as a commercial enterprise. I also now make money from bitcoin from a variety of ways such as trade, investment, and much more. but everyone saw bitcoin from a different view

I mine altcoins and sell most of the coin to exchange into bitcoin. It is not economy for me to mine bitcoin directly.
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:22:19 PM

I have come here to chew bubblegum and ignore people. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:07:09 AM

get profit from bitcoin i think these only usual things lot of people already do these even for everyday and actually i do not understand what you mean about for Bitcoin as a big business
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:01:25 PM

get profit from bitcoin i think these only usual things lot of people already do these even for everyday and actually i do not understand what you mean about for Bitcoin as a big business

It is big business but people seeing al this money flowing around come to wrong ideas. Trying to scam others since they can't do it honestly.
Very interesting how honest people can become corrupt by failure.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:06:00 PM

It is big business but people seeing al this money flowing around come to wrong ideas. Trying to scam others since they can't do it honestly.

This is true. I hope this low life people eventually get caught and sent to prison. Bitcoin is growing and we should focus on the good things. Not the low life people we deserbe to be in prison.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:45:50 PM

This is true. I hope this low life people eventually get caught and sent to prison. Bitcoin is growing and we should focus on the good things. Not the low life people we deserbe to be in prison.

there will always be some people in any place that are trying to scam others, and there is never an escape from it either.

just take a look at the investor-based games section on this forum, it is filled with Ponzi scheme scams, and every day there is a lot more starting and there is not stopping that. they are like mushrooms they grow out of nowhere and there is a lot of them.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: