Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:05:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PONZI DOUBLER Sites = Gambling, GOT IT ALREADY? STOP THE RED SPAM  (Read 1100 times)
freedoge.co (OP)

Activity: 909
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:05:00 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 04:41:50 PM by freedoge.co

whoever believes that someone is going to give him double of his investment in few hours is stupid as hell, deserves the crying, but shouldn't spam the board because of it, + and giving a red trust to everyone involved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
juraviel

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:17:26 PM

right now there are many more people spamming senseless and groundless accusations, than actual scam "victims". no new project gets even the slightest chance.

there are many (and I mean MANY) hyip programs on the internet that do, and will continue to offer very high returns, which of course, comes with a very high degree of risk. There are people that are ok with that, and willing to take the risk. I don't see a reason for there to be a gambling section, without programs that involve loss of income. So your empty warnings grind my gears more than the whining of someone who took the risk, lost money, and now is taking it out on the forums.
Gunthar

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 04:24:57 PM

PONZI DOUBLER Sites = Gambling

Nope! PONZI DOUBLER Sites = Scam, GOT IT ALREADY? STOP TO SUPPORT THEM

(Bitcoin community would say thanks and feel better if all those idiot scam sites would suddenly disappear so no, anytime you see one of those sites you should be very aware they AINT helping Bitcoin AT ALL. What do you care about man...Bitcoin's healty or.........  Roll Eyes)

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:27:50 PM

Maybe if shitty little scammers would stop "spamming the board" with their cheap rip off schemes, there would be no red anything in the first place.

PONZI DOUBLER Sites = Gambling theft

FTFY.

there are many (and I mean MANY) hyip programs on the internet 

Yup, thousands of them, just Google HYIP and away you go. This is a public forum, when someone posts something in here, other people give their views. That's how it works.

So your empty warnings grind my gears more than the whining of someone who took the risk, lost money, and now is taking it out on the forums.

Well, cry me a river.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
freedoge.co (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:33:09 PM

ok i don't want to discuss it anymore, i just needed to say it to people who don't realize where they are

Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Gambling > Investor-based games

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:37:19 PM

ok i don't want to discuss it anymore, i just needed to say it to people who don't realize where they are

Sure, I'm not going to play insult tennis with anyone either.
Yeah, it says "investor based games". It does not say "noticeboard for half assed ripoffs and no criticizing please".

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:40:27 PM

This world is dangerous to live not because of the people that does evil but because of the people that watch it been done without saying anything. Ponzi is bad and we shall continue to say it louder.

Steve_Tou

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:47:02 PM

Those retards who think  PONZI DOUBLER Sites= gamble is plain stupid.
The only 'gamble' you take is more suckers throw $ to the site and provided site owner DON'T RUN away so fast.
Ya.. that's your 'GAMBLE'.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
Gunthar

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 04:47:46 PM

Seriously? Dont you see any sarcasm there? Mind to tell me why quotes are used for the term "invest" here > Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
freedoge.co (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:54:47 PM

The only 'gamble' you take is more suckers throw $ to the site and provided site owner DON'T RUN away so fast.

if i'm stupid then, how clever is a person who sends money to one day old anonymous website and waiting for double return?

this is really funny how there are two different points of view from:

1. people who knows that can loose money and they risk it, don't cry when they loose = gambling
2. people who actually believes that they will get their money and if not they are going to destroy every ponzi on the world = stupidity (you)

Gunthar

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 04:55:08 PM

This world is dangerous to live not because of the people that does evil but because of the people that watch it been done without saying anything. Ponzi is bad and we shall continue to say it louder.

says it louder: "HELLO Wealthy$!!!"

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:12:58 PM

if i'm stupid then, how clever is a person who sends money to one day old anonymous website and waiting for double return?

1. people who knows that can loose money and they risk it, don't cry when they loose = gambling
2. people who actually believes that they will get their money and if not they are going to destroy every ponzi on the world = stupidity (you)

I think more like you the stupid who thinks this is 'gamble' lol.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:24:53 PM

says it louder: "HELLO Wealthy$!!!"
Here we go again, I am not what you claim. Silence is the last result for the oppressed since there no court of appeal.
Don't hijack this thread but rather pm if you have something to say because you have punished innocent person.

freedoge.co (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:28:07 PM

i got your point, yes you are trying to protect naive people like you it is ok, but that's only a few % of people involved in crypto double sites, because it's nothing new and everyone already knows what is it about, get in & out as qiuckly as you can and don't cry when you are the last one Grin

so you should take a break and let everyone do their own research and learn from experience, they are all warned by bitcointalk already, you can't help stupid people & delete the red trust you gave me, got it? and say so to your best mate cryptodevil

opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 12:37:25 AM

right now there are many more people spamming senseless and groundless accusations, than actual scam "victims". no new project gets even the slightest chance.

there are many (and I mean MANY) hyip programs on the internet that do, and will continue to offer very high returns, which of course, comes with a very high degree of risk. There are people that are ok with that, and willing to take the risk. I don't see a reason for there to be a gambling section, without programs that involve loss of income. So your empty warnings grind my gears more than the whining of someone who took the risk, lost money, and now is taking it out on the forums.

Do the crypto community a favor and leave the forum.

Scambags and people like you who promote and have others lose their money because you glorify the scam site garbage are directly destroying crypto

So please leave the forum. Do us a favor. You offer us nothing!!!

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 12:42:25 AM

i got your point, yes you are trying to protect naive people like you it is ok, but that's only a few % of people involved in crypto double sites, because it's nothing new and everyone already knows what is it about, get in & out as qiuckly as you can and don't cry when you are the last one Grin

so you should take a break and let everyone do their own research and learn from experience, they are all warned by bitcointalk already, you can't help stupid people & delete the red trust you gave me, got it? and say so to your best mate cryptodevil

Its not about being new or old. Everyday we have a lot of new members coming into the forum. To them, they might not know what the actual scheme behind these sites are. As you can see on many threads, newbies dont even read the pages through the thread. All they do is read the first page, and maybe the last. No harm leaving a warning. Better safe than sorry as they say.

Now for your red trust level, you certainly deserve it
freedoge.co (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:30:15 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2016, 02:09:12 AM by freedoge.co

Its not about being new or old. Everyday we have a lot of new members coming into the forum. To them, they might not know what the actual scheme behind these sites are. As you can see on many threads, newbies dont even read the pages through the thread. All they do is read the first page, and maybe the last. No harm leaving a warning. Better safe than sorry as they say.

Now for your red trust level, you certainly deserve it
i don't mind the red trust from these virtual cops, sooner or later they will find out that their efforts are worthless, because greedy people will always get hurt badly, their warnings are useless and stupid as they are, and as they were when they invested in doublers, that's only reason why they are so mad about these doublers.

NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 02:18:27 AM

Hey bro, actually their warnings are not worthless/useless, I have a lot of friends in facebook and also a 10k members in a group, they now believe that all of these ponzi are scams, and thanks to these cops, for their warnings. The warnings made me and my friends to use bitcoin in a right way. At first, we thought that these ponzi can be trusted, but after a few days of investing, Nah, they're just another form of criminals. So we really don't support this, if this is a gamble for you, I think not.   
freedoge.co (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:06:02 AM

Hey bro, actually their warnings are not worthless/useless, I have a lot of friends in facebook and also a 10k members in a group, they now believe that all of these ponzi are scams, and thanks to these cops, for their warnings. The warnings made me and my friends to use bitcoin in a right way. At first, we thought that these ponzi can be trusted, but after a few days of investing, Nah, they're just another form of criminals. So we really don't support this, if this is a gamble for you, I think not.   
ok so let's be honest here, do you really think that in a real world someone would give you double of your investment in few hours?
it is clear for everyone even for a real dumb heads that there is something catchy there.
So i'm sure every person who sends money there is naturaly aware of loosing the money, so yes it is a gambling

Devesh

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:13:22 AM

Hyip ponzi is not gambling mate its theft indeed, most people lost their money than people get profit from joining to them, owner of the sites dont give you free money they are just the owner sleeping at their house.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: