Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:53:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FUCK! The Bitcoin is dead again. This time for sure.  (Read 66868 times)
phaddie

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 12:29:46 AM

Neither bitcoin is dead nor its going to die in coming years, bitcoin is on developing stage and gaining more popularity and attention across the globe and if the same trend continues then we may touch the unexpected price level in coming years so there is nothing to worry about the future of bitcoin, its pretty safe and bright.
Well you might never feel how frustated losing value over the night
I guess a lot of people have experienced something like that and it was the reason why people yelling at bitcoin
But i see a different thing on op , looks like he just hate bitcoin
Not sure if he got loss from his huge investment in bitcoin and start babbling like this.

Patience is a key in bitcoins and if you don't have that then you are at a wrong place and that's a problem with majority of the people as if bitcoins starts going down they start thinking that bitcoin will not survive and makes an perception that bitcoin will be dead soon but they forget the fact that bitcoin has an potential to bounce back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mitcsell

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:01:52 AM

I think that all the people involved in the conversation of the topic, already convinced that bitcoin is very stable in their positions and even begins to please their growth. This year we are planning to do to see the price of bitcoin to $ 2,000.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 11:22:53 AM

I think that all the people involved in the conversation of the topic, already convinced that bitcoin is very stable in their positions and even begins to please their growth. This year we are planning to do to see the price of bitcoin to $ 2,000.
This is the older topic and it was started when the price of bitcoin continued to drop down for longer period and everyone was worried about the future of bitcoin but after 2016 the price of bitcoin once again started to increase with faster speed and now no one think that bitcoin is going to die and no one think that bitcoin will ever go to die in the future.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 11:31:18 AM

Im also expecting for the price of bitcoin to go up to Two Thousand Dollars or more this year 2017. The trend this year has shown that there is a high probability that bitcoin will climb up again in price. This theory was proven after the hoax volume and market manipulation was done for after inspection of PBOC at the Chinese Exchangers. After that event the trust of people to bitcoin has become more stronger and resulted to the present value of bitcoin at $1000.
iMaster

Activity: 135
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:38:39 PM

Some changes must be done into the blockchain and that will affect bitcoin ,this wont make bitcoin get over or die.Bitcoin community is growing in numbers ,several people trade bitcoins nowadays ,i dont see where its dead at all im sorry,if were because the value well it will readjust this year
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:17:07 PM

Some changes must be done into the blockchain and that will affect bitcoin ,this wont make bitcoin get over or die.Bitcoin community is growing in numbers ,several people trade bitcoins nowadays ,i dont see where its dead at all im sorry,if were because the value well it will readjust this year

I agree with you brother, I don't see where they get those ideas about Bitcoin being dead. It's pathetic to think of it seeing the rate at which the price keeps rising. I only think Bitcoin has just one art back that needs to be addressed and that's the amount of time it takes to confirm a transaction. It needs massive improvement so I will advocate for an increase in the block size.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:21:32 PM

I agree with you brother, I don't see where they get those ideas about Bitcoin being dead. It's pathetic to think of it seeing the rate at which the price keeps rising. I only think Bitcoin has just one art back that needs to be addressed and that's the amount of time it takes to confirm a transaction. It needs massive improvement so I will advocate for an increase in the block size.
It's just a fud thing on which they are just keeping saying that bitcoin is dead so that those noobs or new investors would panic sell and those traders will surely bought cheap bitcoin when theres a significant changes on bitcoins price that's why but bitcoin wouldn't be dead easily as long adoption is still there.
t2yax

Activity: 462

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:23:53 PM

It is just only bitcoin will be, but this only hoax. I think that bitcoin will not die, It will only die, if only the securities of it will be hacked up. If hackers can get money through their bitcoins, we are not be just only be on it, but we should know what are the negative effects or possibilities of hackers gone through on securities of bitcoins

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:25:06 PM

It's obvious that the price for bitcoin is going to each this price during the year. Bitcoin shows fast temps of grow and it kind of became more confident on the market. I think bitcoin waits big future and paper money replacement as the final result.
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:27:33 PM

It's obvious that the price for bitcoin is going to each this price during the year. Bitcoin shows fast temps of grow and it kind of became more confident on the market. I think bitcoin waits big future and paper money replacement as the final result.
LOL. Please do not talk about the replacement since I do not think that process will finish in the 21 century. Although Bitcoin is great, you have to admit that we still need to wait for a long for the Government to accept Bitcoin and wait for other people to full understand about it. The prices will not be effective if there is no adoption at all
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:34:06 PM

This is 100% the end of bitcoin as we know it.  Good thing too.  This 'open source', 'no leadership', 'no organization' thing was always a load of bullshit.
Bitcoin isn't dead so you have been proven wrong. Next time when you feel bitcoin is going to die "for sure" just leave the bitcoin community don't need you. Peace.

LOL..He would die before Bitcoin really will die bro. Bitcoin can Died when the enthusiasm of the market declined sharply or many exchange market that suddenly went bankrupt. But in fact. Bitcoin always rise when falling down. It is all about business. There was always a loyal audience.
As far as I know and believe that the experts say, the price of bitcoin will no longer fall below the critical exponents. And it shows in the first place is that bitcoin mining in some sense passed at a rapid pace and it will play a good role in the final stage.
Those unscrupulous statements were made way back in April, 2016 and by now the poster must have swallowed his words over and over again, because not only is Bitcoin alive, it has been consolidating its stronghold as the future of money. Most people did not give Bitcoin any chance because of poor evaluation of its potentials and fear of what the governments might do. After all said and done to frustrate Bitcoin, it is rather gaining more admirers.

Something should be clear, there are now more people in possession of Bitcoin, meaning it is now more decentralized than it was few years back and in the light of that, the price can rightly be expected to be more stable and we may never get to see it falling helplessly as happened in times past.
boybugs18

Activity: 205

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:45:17 PM

As long as people will embrace bitcoin because of its advantages over its disadvantages bitcoin will strive and continue, people who are saying it is dead by now are those people who dont want the suggested updates and will still not coordinate because their ego cant stand it and when the project been deployed and successful they feel miserable thats why they are talking trash about bitcoin.

MASKNETWORK.
    Decentralized social trading network that rewards users  |   JOIN ICO
    Assets | Binary Options | Leveraged Markets - Trade and get paid !!!
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:03:19 PM

in a few days, bitcoin prices rose back to $ 1000 price. and this is evidence that hundreds of times happens, that bitcoin will bring benefits to those who use it. I think, when the price of bitcoin down, many people would implicate the problem with this. Many are saying that bitcoin incur losses. but, it's all been refuted today.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
00hash01

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:16:57 PM

in a few days, bitcoin prices rose back to $ 1000 price. and this is evidence that hundreds of times happens, that bitcoin will bring benefits to those who use it. I think, when the price of bitcoin down, many people would implicate the problem with this. Many are saying that bitcoin incur losses. but, it's all been refuted today.
Such a beautiful race for exchanges bitcoin prices shows a very positive outlook for the future. I am personally satisfied.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:58:21 PM

As long as people will embrace bitcoin because of its advantages over its disadvantages bitcoin will strive and continue, people who are saying it is dead by now are those people who dont want the suggested updates and will still not coordinate because their ego cant stand it and when the project been deployed and successful they feel miserable thats why they are talking trash about bitcoin.
All fluctuations in bitcoin nothing more than artificially made manipulations to panic in the market. At these cries that all was lost, scammers make money and buy bitcoin.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:15:02 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2017, 11:19:10 PM by CyberKuro

All fluctuations in bitcoin nothing more than artificially made manipulations to panic in the market. At these cries that all was lost, scammers make money and buy bitcoin.
It's a funny thing to consider there is someone that actually spread a negative issues regarding bitcoin to create panic mass sell out and take an advantage from it, but I believe it's true. Just guessing why they keep manipulate the market, but they can't as huge amount of money needed. Daily fluctuations is a normal day for bitcoin and it will still rises as long as people still believe in bitcoin.
DrVaribo

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:17:15 PM

It's a funny thing to consider there is someone that actually spread a negative issues regarding bitcoin to create panic mass sell out and takes an advantage from it, but I believe it's true. Just guessing why they keep manipulate the market, but they can't as huge amount of money needed. Daily fluctuations is a normal day for bitcoin and it will still rises as long as people still believe in bitcoin.
After watching the movie "I Robot," for example, I believe in all that the impossible can be around us. You have to be very careful. Cheating can expect at every step.
jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:10:36 PM

The one who has to bitcoin wallet, he clearly believes in his bright future and the fact that cryptocurrency fall, can not be considered. Last year, with bitfinex problems were in my opinion only a planned action against users, not bitcoin. The administration was also in one. But today, more and more sensible and careful. So all is well.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:18:29 PM

It's a funny thing to consider there is someone that actually spread a negative issues regarding bitcoin to create panic mass sell out and takes an advantage from it, but I believe it's true. Just guessing why they keep manipulate the market, but they can't as huge amount of money needed. Daily fluctuations is a normal day for bitcoin and it will still rises as long as people still believe in bitcoin.

Users have got good understanding about bitcoin than the starting time of digital currency. Else when some fluctuations happen soon we can experience users getting panic and selling in a short to gain profit but they don't think of the reason for the price variation and drop. Now they've started to consider it and make the buying and selling accordingly.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:58:17 PM

Users have got good understanding about bitcoin than the starting time of digital currency. Else when some fluctuations happen soon we can experience users getting panic and selling in a short to gain profit but they don't think of the reason for the price variation and drop. Now they've started to consider it and make the buying and selling accordingly.

Ya it is true that now the real users of bitcoin technology are having more faith on this technology and on any dip they are taking it as a opportunity to buy back and they are valuing it more and the result are very good that is why still the price is holding above $950 which is very good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: