Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:53:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FUCK! The Bitcoin is dead again. This time for sure.  (Read 66868 times)
bittraffic

Activity: 2912
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:54:34 AM

it may never die but still there is a hindrance as to making its value grow. I hope the blocksize will be fixed so these so called revolutionary coins they intend to replace btc will die forever.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:23:39 AM

This is 100% the end of bitcoin as we know it.  Good thing too.  This 'open source', 'no leadership', 'no organization' thing was always a load of bullshit.
Yeah! I don't want to know how stuff works, I just want my Mommy to tell me what to do!!
That thought of 'longing for a leadership' made me think that some people can't think on their own, can't choose their own path and must have someone who tells them what to do, what to act and think.
Because of its decentralization and lack central authority Bitcoin is not good good option for them - and it will be their main argument against it. There is nothing that bitcoin supporters can do about that mentality.
btcphilip

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:01:30 AM

Bitcoin has died many times in the past and we are seeing the result at a moment, bitcoin has always answered its critics by growing every time in the best possible way.

Bitcoin will grow so fast that halving will come.. Critics says that halving will double the price of bitcoin this year. Who knew this will benefit of all us who started bitcoin earlier. Before july we must buy more bitcoin so we have more stocks. it will not die nor dump it will rise and rise until it reaches its peak. and another halving will come. Price will double and double again. until its gonna reach $2000 per bitcoin.. Sounds so fun.. Investing is the main source to rich. Grin
arwin100

Activity: 2702
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 03:07:36 AM

Bitcoin has died many times in the past and we are seeing the result at a moment, bitcoin has always answered its critics by growing every time in the best possible way.

Bitcoin will grow so fast that halving will come.. Critics says that halving will double the price of bitcoin this year. Who knew this will benefit of all us who started bitcoin earlier. Before july we must buy more bitcoin so we have more stocks. it will not die nor dump it will rise and rise until it reaches its peak. and another halving will come. Price will double and double again. until its gonna reach $2000 per bitcoin.. Sounds so fun.. Investing is the main source to rich. Grin

Surely bitcoins price will raise for this halving event come as we can see many people do save their bitcoin and some other are still buying and the effect of that the price of bitcoin is rising daily as you can see, and i have thoughs also that bitcoins price may go down deep if the halving is finish because massive selling for those who have big amount save btc and surely it cam affect the price.

Dwelach

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:49:26 AM

Bitcoin will alive soon and that is because Bitcoin is also getting more worth and will also have a higher value so that is perfect for the people who already have Bitcoin.
The only thing that have to chance is that stores must make Bitcoin more acceptable so we can spend it more.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1213

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:33:11 AM

Yeah truly bitcoin has faced various critical issues. Also in just seven years time bitcoin has reached great heights by solving all negatives created against it. So in my opinion bitcoin never dies.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:35:38 AM

Yeah truly bitcoin has faced various critical issues. Also in just seven years time bitcoin has reached great heights by solving all negatives created against it. So in my opinion bitcoin never dies.

Bitcoin can never die, it is a long term player and it will be more powerful and popular in future, attracting many new investors to invest their money into it.
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:41:33 AM

Large groups of well paid, organized, funded professionals with clear objectives and good management - (like R3, hyperledger, ethereum, others) are sure making those Core programmers look like the silly little whiny bitches that they are.  Core is going NOWHERE and getting there pretty damn fast.  Meanwhile, very sophisticated advance is being done every day in other part of crypto/blockchain. 

This is 100% the end of bitcoin as we know it.  Good thing too.  This 'open source', 'no leadership', 'no organization' thing was always a load of bullshit.

Professionals involving themselfes, there's another word for that: Mass Adoption Process
Wasn't that exactly what we always hoped for?

TKeenan

Activity: 874

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:48:30 AM

Bitcoin can never die
That's what they said about rock and roll - now we have Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift. 
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 10:05:45 AM

Large groups of well paid, organized, funded professionals with clear objectives and good management - (like R3, hyperledger, ethereum, others) are sure making those Core programmers look like the silly little whiny bitches that they are.  Core is going NOWHERE and getting there pretty damn fast.  Meanwhile, very sophisticated advance is being done every day in other part of crypto/blockchain. 

This is 100% the end of bitcoin as we know it.  Good thing too.  This 'open source', 'no leadership', 'no organization' thing was always a load of bullshit.

Professionals involving themselfes, there's another word for that: Mass Adoption Process
For as long as there's no single person or entity holding majority of the BTC, decentralization will still prevail. Unlike fiat currencies that can be printed at will by central banks, the total supply of bitcoins is fixed which gives it value and soon stability. Mass adoption could happen in 10 years, but that could change if governments start to dip their hands into BTC.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:30:37 PM

For as long as there's no single person or entity holding majority of the BTC, decentralization will still prevail. Unlike fiat currencies that can be printed at will by central banks, the total supply of bitcoins is fixed which gives it value and soon stability. Mass adoption could happen in 10 years, but that could change if governments start to dip their hands into BTC.

I don't think that Government will ever come in support of bitcoin as it can end up their corrupted activities but if Government supports it then it will lead to mass adoption in future.
bacchist

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:17:21 PM

Bitcoin is still the gold standard and will remain so... Some alts rear their heads every once in a while, but in the end there is really no reason to use them other than speculation. It's rare to find services that accept an obscure currency and not bitcoin. Few companies that aren't crypto-centric accept whatever alt is in fashion, they take bitcoin only if they choose to accept cryptos at all.
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:40:28 PM

Bitcoin died again? How many times did it already die? We must be getting to over 100 by now.
Yeah,i'm getting bored with this news,in every year at least one or two people post thread like this,and maybe just like past thread,it will not make me or us stay away from bitcoin or believe that bitcoin was died.
Bitcoin is not that dead now and it keeps just stable for a long time and not everyone has the patience for it and that is also bad for the most people.
As you can see now you see also that there are now more people that is using it because it is rising slowly.
no one can predict bitcoin, but for now clear bitcoin will be stable for the next few years, and prices are rising it is a sign that there are still many people who use bitcoin.

Yes and bitcoin is neither dead nor it will die in future, bitcoin will survive for a long time, and even if the price falls extremely that doesn't mean it is dead, it has potential to grow again in future.

if bitcoin really die someday, I hope there is a coin that could replace bitcoin, or at least cryptocurrency can survive forever.

Bitcoin will only die in future if it is replaced by some new and innovative currency which can offer better benefits then bitcoin, till then bitcoin is safe for sure.

not necessarily also bitcoin will die in the future. if a lot of support bitcoin to stay alive, especially if many countries that support bitcoin, I think bitcoin will become the currency of the future.
Deadman10

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:41:21 PM

is it really really sure ?
i think its not dead yet, theres still so many people using btc. and some ppl still mining btc.
correct me if im wrong
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:44:34 PM

This is 100% the end of bitcoin as we know it.  Good thing too.  This 'open source', 'no leadership', 'no organization' thing was always a load of bullshit.
Yeah! I don't want to know how stuff works, I just want my Mommy to tell me what to do!!
That thought of 'longing for a leadership' made me think that some people can't think on their own, can't choose their own path and must have someone who tells them what to do, what to act and think.
Because of its decentralization and lack central authority Bitcoin is not good good option for them - and it will be their main argument against it. There is nothing that bitcoin supporters can do about that mentality.
I smell money.  Cool A business that caters to the timid may do quite well in the bitcoin economy.

i think its not dead yet, theres still so many people using btc. and some ppl still mining btc.
correct me if im wrong
You are right. Bitcoin has been declared dead at least 100 times since I have been using it. It has become a running joke around here.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
quintiilieo

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:59:58 PM

In bitcoin halving there is a chance that this bitcoin is dead again but it will rise again like last died of this coin. Because many people knows that this coin will rise again. So if i am a bitcoin user and i know that this coin will rise again il buy many bitcoin as many as i can . If many buyers buys bitcoin theres a big chance that this coin will rise again. So This is time that traders waits for a long time. This is their big chance to earn big again.

TKeenan

Activity: 874

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:07:09 PM

correct me if im wrong
Really, really sure.  It is dead.  Blockstream killed it.  Nearly everyone has left.  Most threads here are about whether Arabs and hookers can use bitcoin.  It used to be that very serious topics were done here.  Then Theymos started deleting everything.  Now we just have beggars and idiots. 
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:08:11 PM

Oh wow its again that time when bitcoin died, didnt it die just few months ago?
Why do people keep talking about this, bitcoin is not gonna die so soon ok.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1101

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:50:20 PM

Let dogs bark, we don't have to worry about it, as we know the potential of bitcoin, its growing at a moment and it will continue to grow in future too.
Marbit

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:33:59 PM

Let dogs bark, we don't have to worry about it, as we know the potential of bitcoin, its growing at a moment and it will continue to grow in future too.

Yes I don't think bitcoin can die so easily, and when price falls and people think that bitcoin is dead, then they are just wasting their time in thinking that, as that is never gonna happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: