Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FUCK! The Bitcoin is dead again. This time for sure.  (Read 66868 times)
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:10:06 PM

Bitcoin will die in your dreams. It is impossible to collapse the 660+$ market price... many article in net saying this and i thought this only a black propaganda of other alt coin developer. Just my speculation
Well there is a block size scaling problem with bitcoin right now and that's relatively a big issue that bitcoin has, but the devs are taking care of it, apparently. Initially, op was not wrong about bitcoin having it's problems but bitcoin is not going to die. Not just yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:30:57 PM

Lol. How can you even say that? The time can come where bitcoin might be dead but at least its not now It will take a long time.  This thing always happen a lot where they think this is the end for bitcoin but after some months bitcoin is back.

Maybe op is just an hater of bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin is getting more popular each day. And that's why we know that it is not going to be that dead easily.
Instead it is getting more on the trend daily and more stores are going to accepting bitcoins in the future.
Bitcoin has been predicted by many people to have died over and over again and just look at bitcoins right now. It's never been healthier. Although I'd have to admit that we're only seeing the surface of what bitcoin is and I don't have a single idea what's going on the inside. By that, I meant what's happening to the blockchain, the devs, the miners, and all the other factors.
yes that is a fact many people were thinking that bitcoin will fell down after halving. but i think the halving has a very good effect on the price of bitcoin. now every one is aspecting that the price of bitcoin will increase more and more.
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:23:04 PM

Large groups of well paid, organized, funded professionals with clear objectives and good management - (like R3, hyperledger, ethereum, others) are sure making those Core programmers look like the silly little whiny bitches that they are.  Core is going NOWHERE and getting there pretty damn fast.  Meanwhile, very sophisticated advance is being done every day in other part of crypto/blockchain.  

This is 100% the end of bitcoin as we know it.  Good thing too.  This 'open source', 'no leadership', 'no organization' thing was always a load of bullshit.
so its been around 2 months since your post, and your 100% claim to bitcoin being dead doesnt seem to be holding up lol. i wonder what people get out of making these "bitcoin is dead, bitcoin sucks!" posts.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:57:30 PM

Large groups of well paid, organized, funded professionals with clear objectives and good management - (like R3, hyperledger, ethereum, others) are sure making those Core programmers look like the silly little whiny bitches that they are.  Core is going NOWHERE and getting there pretty damn fast.  Meanwhile, very sophisticated advance is being done every day in other part of crypto/blockchain. 

This is 100% the end of bitcoin as we know it.  Good thing too.  This 'open source', 'no leadership', 'no organization' thing was always a load of bullshit.
so its been around 2 months since your post, and your 100% claim to bitcoin being dead doesnt seem to be holding up lol. i wonder what people get out of making these "bitcoin is dead, bitcoin sucks!" posts.
Yeah another person telling the truth,this time it is Hugroll.
nobody really expects bitcoin to be dead right now,it is just fairly not possible.
We need bigger price fall to see it,anyway i would not get excited about it.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:22:06 AM

Large groups of well paid, organized, funded professionals with clear objectives and good management - (like R3, hyperledger, ethereum, others) are sure making those Core programmers look like the silly little whiny bitches that they are.  Core is going NOWHERE and getting there pretty damn fast.  Meanwhile, very sophisticated advance is being done every day in other part of crypto/blockchain.  

This is 100% the end of bitcoin as we know it.  Good thing too.  This 'open source', 'no leadership', 'no organization' thing was always a load of bullshit.

Bitcoin was created a long time and I believe that nothing can kill it. its price will increase after one more time !!
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:30:26 AM

Bitcoin can never die, we are just having a bad period right now but I am sure we will get past this inconvenience and Bitcoin price will be strong again next year.

Hahaha its funny people kept saying bitcoin will die but still investing and buying bitcoins. My idea is in line with you that bitcoin will not die at least survive for 260 years. There are already solutions and innovations made to solve the current issues in bitcoins. It's not far that bitcoin will have a smooth transaction s and be worry free.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:46:40 AM

Bitcoin will never die, As long as the community are contiuosly buying and using it in their daily lifestyle.
whoever write this question in this forum I knew that even you, you believe also that bitcoin will never be dead or never die, because your also a bitcoin enthusiast. Your just annoying the members in this forum for you to get the attention of others, well, you got what you want to be happen. Smiley
Cast12

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:58:01 AM

Now isn't that what they all say? Roll Eyes Bitcoin is still alive after 4+ years, so it isn't gong anywhere anytime soon.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:00:39 AM

Are you serious OP? bitcoin isn't dead actually it totally shines this year from $200 in 2015 to $655 as of today and many online stores are going to accept bitcoin as a payment processors.
2016 is probably 2nd bitcoin's golden year.
bitcoin will never die as long as always there are demand and supply, but the challenge is there are some competitor out there, as we see etherum , bitcoin might be a mother of altcoin, but we can't predict the future, i'm just too afraid that there some inovation will replace bitcoin in future, and the community prefer use them than bitcoin, hoping it wouldn't be happen
RealityTruth

Activity: 210

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:49:32 AM

Bitcoin will be alive as long as there's one believer miner mining 0.1 dollar coins when the rest of the world has moved to use the new central bank coin.

Muhtaixa

Merit: 306

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:08:16 PM

Are you serious OP? bitcoin isn't dead actually it totally shines this year from $200 in 2015 to $655 as of today and many online stores are going to accept bitcoin as a payment processors.
2016 is probably 2nd bitcoin's golden year.
bitcoin will never die as long as always there are demand and supply, but the challenge is there are some competitor out there, as we see etherum , bitcoin might be a mother of altcoin, but we can't predict the future, i'm just too afraid that there some inovation will replace bitcoin in future, and the community prefer use them than bitcoin, hoping it wouldn't be happen

The bitcoin can only be killed by its developers, like the Ethereum. But there are two versions of Etherum now.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rajasumi2

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:30:09 PM

it is rising up from the graveyard .when u see i the graph ,u l believe actually it is touching 2000 dollar per btc ..is int it awesome ..wait bro ..for sometime till 2020 and u l get i ...patience is required.

Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 11:31:46 PM

Cmon guys, stop "killing" bitcoin, every month i am hear from people about new bitcoin clone that will kill his father in short term, but everything they are wrong.

Muhtaixa

Merit: 306

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:48:05 AM

Cmon guys, stop "killing" bitcoin, every month i am hear from people about new bitcoin clone that will kill his father in short term, but everything they are wrong.

That is right. No other altcoin can replace the bitcoin if the bitcoin is developed properly in the future.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
universe_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:01:17 AM

i dont worry too much about it because i know that bitcoins are impossible to kill right now and i think that the price is going to grow soon

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Sanguintan

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:07:36 AM

i dont worry too much about it because i know that bitcoins are impossible to kill right now and i think that the price is going to grow soon

The bitcoin can only be killed from insider, for example, by its developers if the developers write bad code.
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:20:05 AM

The bitcoin can only be killed from insider, for example, by its developers if the developers write bad code.

i do not think this is true. if the developers write bad code (which every body can check since it is open source. but seldom somebody bother to do) the miners will simply not use it.
and btw bitcoin is a roller coaster. the one day it is death and the next day on the moon. same old same old.

Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:27:18 AM

Bitcoin is not dead. I really do not understand where you take that information. I am not some crypto expert, but for me death of bitcoin would mean if the price will drop down like to 0,01$ or exchangers will not exist or places that accept bitcoins will be closed. That will mean death of bitcoin to me. Now everything works and the price is just growing. Don't see what to worry about.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:31:05 AM

That is right. No other altcoin can replace the bitcoin if the bitcoin is developed properly in the future.
there are altcoins that could replace bitcoin easily, in my opinion ethereum for example is really strong right now with both of his coins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bitdumper

Activity: 266

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 05:22:49 PM

i don't think it in that way i think its good for bitcoin as its infrastructure is being developed more.and anyway it depends us whom we should choose if old ones fulfill your needs then choose them

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: