Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:17:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FUCK! The Bitcoin is dead again. This time for sure.  (Read 66868 times)
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:15:06 PM

Large groups of well paid, organized, funded professionals with clear objectives and good management - (like R3, hyperledger, ethereum, others) are sure making those Core programmers look like the silly little whiny bitches that they are.  Core is going NOWHERE and getting there pretty damn fast.  Meanwhile, very sophisticated advance is being done every day in other part of crypto/blockchain. 

This is 100% the end of bitcoin as we know it.  Good thing too.  This 'open source', 'no leadership', 'no organization' thing was always a load of bullshit.
I do not think that the Bitcoins dead at this moment, I believe that the Bitcoin has a good future ahead of it and we still are going to make money with it.
If it does die then I am also oke with it I will find something else instead of Bitcoin.

But I don't think that bitcoin will die that easily and at this stage we are sitting at $635 level so we cannot treat it as a dead and we will be seeing much higher price in coming years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:54:54 PM

Bitcoin will never die! It will simply fizzle around as as it has for years maintaining a .005% market share of world financial systems.

Remember Eastman Kodak? For nearly a century, no company commercialized the camera as successfully as Kodak. They're still around with their tiny market share eking out a modest living for their few remaining employees.

Remember Blockbuster Video? Seen any of their stores lately? They sat around and let better technologies overrun them to the point of no return. The sad truth is they could have survived. One of their executives presented an idea to the board of loading 10 movies at a time on SD and Compact Flash cards to rent as a revolving membership program. But they didn't pay attention to advances in technology and they crashed and burned. Are you listening Bitcoin devs? Some new creation is going to burn you someday.

How about Motorola? Its first big success came with car radios, which led to two-way radios, which eventually led Motorola to build and sell the world's first mobile phone. Their Razr phone was the biggest selling mobile phone in history. Do any of you bitcoiners currently own a Motorola phone? They're still in business but failed to follow technological advances and make a smart phone. That decision crushed a once great technology leader.

You see, things like Bitcoin don't need to die completely to become obsolete. Bitcoin can be around for decades, continuing to go nowhere fast, until it ends up on a list with the above group of great technology leaders.

eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 02:24:26 PM

Bitcoin is neither dead nor it will die in future as bitcoin is in growing stage at a moment and more people are starting to use it and if it continues then it will take price of bitcoin to higher level in future.
rapazev

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:18:04 PM

Bitcoin needs correction too, i think we will see 600~ again. then we might see a big pump back to 800usd.

PS: just like bitcoin, this thread will never die... it's the perfect place to do some spam....
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:25:26 PM

actual bitcoin will not die anymore, even bitcoin never really die, because there is always a use bitcoin. yah, but prices plummeted make people think like that, but I saw it as an opportunity to buy bitcoin in large numbers, because I believe bitcoin prices will surely rise once considered dead
bitdumper

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:49:47 PM

bitcoin is never dead and it will never ever gonna die because it is an vertual-currency and people around the world are heavily using it. we can see every exchange is full of active traders and some users even exchange 100-500btc

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:21:33 AM

another topic about the dead bitcoin, how is he not buried yet? Can someone take care of the body? Meanwhile, lets move on.
This type of thread remain like dead whenever there is constant or pump in bitcoin price however whenever there is small price correction this type of thread wake up like this waked up yesterday after small 10 usd dump.

Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:34:56 AM

Large groups of well paid, organized, funded professionals with clear objectives and good management - (like R3, hyperledger, ethereum, others) are sure making those Core programmers look like the silly little whiny bitches that they are.  Core is going NOWHERE and getting there pretty damn fast.  Meanwhile, very sophisticated advance is being done every day in other part of crypto/blockchain. 

This is 100% the end of bitcoin as we know it.  Good thing too.  This 'open source', 'no leadership', 'no organization' thing was always a load of bullshit.
To be honest I do not think that bitcoin is dead yet it is true that the price of the bitcoin at the moment is still but it wil rise again.
If it will not rise again in 2016 then I am sure that it will happen with in 2017. 
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:33:53 AM

I know this answer is dead and this thread must be dead as well. But let me revive it by saying:

Initially this seemed like a nice article, then ended up being a complete disaster. Join the club of bad predictions.

Kudos to the maker of this answer! I'd love to post this over and over again.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:37:36 AM

To be honest I do not think that bitcoin is dead yet it is true that the price of the bitcoin at the moment is still but it wil rise again.
If it will not rise again in 2016 then I am sure that it will happen with in 2017. 

It's probably something will happen when enthusiasts bitcoin always doing transactions inside. If it is rarely done in the coming year then I think it will not provide any impact or definite price will not increase bitcoin is high (stable). the price of the bitcoin is influenced by the increased demand and not because of time!! .
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:29:50 PM

It's probably something will happen when enthusiasts bitcoin always doing transactions inside. If it is rarely done in the coming year then I think it will not provide any impact or definite price will not increase bitcoin is high (stable). the price of the bitcoin is influenced by the increased demand and not because of time!! .
Whatever anyone may say against bitcoin, I look at it as a mare misunderstanding. If a person really understands all about bitcoin will surely appreciate and even recommend it to his friends, family, colleagues and whoever are close to him. I personally have very strong faith on bitcoin system that is why I save them for my descendants.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:49:27 PM

Any updates about Bitcoin dying again? Because the price does not cooperate with what you said. People are not even scared of that kind of news. But somehow it makes me feel a little bit insecure that there are this kind of news. I wish bitcoin will last for  more than a decade before it become worthless I am currently enjoying the possibility of earning bitcoin soon.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 05:28:27 PM

Say what you like, but bitcoin has no scaling solution. Nothing.

SegWit is a miserable load of junk that only improves blocksize slightly IF everyone recodes wallets and nodes and everything else.  

Lightning Network which isn't even bitcoin but a very complex new network of multi-layers, isn't going to be working for another two years, if at all.  

Bitcoin Unlimited is Bitcoin, but Blockstream is preventing its use because they own the keys to commit access.  

The whole thing is REKT.  Bitcoin is dead.  But, it was a very cool fun thing while it lasted.  

Meanwhile, R3 and many others are off building very high performance interesting systems while GMaxwell has his thumb in his butt and ruining everything with a view to bringing profits to a private entity.  

If you think Bitcoin is not dead, you are blind or really dumb.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Doamader

Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:34:49 PM

Sure bitcoin has some things to take care and are very important as the block size grow, something the most do believe its time to moove up. Bitcoin has a huge support at the moment and i doubt it can go down at the moment.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:37:46 PM

Sure bitcoin has some things to take care and are very important as the block size grow, something the most do believe its time to moove up. Bitcoin has a huge support at the moment and i doubt it can go down at the moment.
Yeah there is no possibility that bitcoin will go down at a moment in fact it will keep on rising in coming years and more people will start using it which will make it more powerful as a currency.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:37:50 PM

Just because some people wish for something - in this case, the death of bitcoin, doesn't make it true. For some people, denial helps them cope for a bit.
vlight

Activity: 656

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:31:49 PM

Bitcoin is not dead. There can only be one main chain and it is BTC.  Cheesy
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 06:34:00 PM

Bitcoin are still alive and i think this is the strongest crypto that live in many years.. its impossible that bitcoin will be die because many company are using this bitcoin and there is value about this bitcoin.. anytime we can sell it before bitcoin is dead..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ybalevia

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:14:02 PM

The bitcoin is not dead at all, I think that people are just trying to so say this so it gets less more used these days.
I really hate it that such people are saying this!!
kanazawa

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 01:28:22 AM

A lot of people here in this forum will die sooner as Bitcoin. There's a website to do this deads count. In the beggining of this years I think it was the 39 time... something like that... I mean, whatafuck??? Lotta of things are growing, many adoptions are erupting and some people don't give up this "diyng" idea. OMFG.

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: