Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:44:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FUCK! The Bitcoin is dead again. This time for sure.  (Read 66868 times)
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:29:20 AM

The one who has to bitcoin wallet, he clearly believes in his bright future and the fact that cryptocurrency fall, can not be considered. Last year, with bitfinex problems were in my opinion only a planned action against users, not bitcoin. The administration was also in one. But today, more and more sensible and careful. So all is well.

Nothing is impossible in the bitcoin!!. Bitcoin will give us a great advantage if we can do things that are in the path of bitcoin, however it all requires a lot of struggle. Because the growth of the bitcoin can not guess but we can do it best. Bitcoin's future depends on ourselves and also the system goes, I'm sure indeed growth bitcoin will very good. However, all need vigilance because of the bitcoin has dangerous fields

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 04:06:00 AM

one of the factors that cause this is not yet the existence of a definite rule from the country who received the bitcoin so make it all becomes uncertain.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:57:24 AM

This thread always comes up when Bitcoin is doing so well in terms of prices and I don't know why people keep doing this but it's unfair to be negative after all the opportunities and financial freedom it's brought to the whole world. I'm sorry OP but Bitcoin cannot be due based on your factors above.
Larafast

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:16:36 AM

bitcoin is better than ever before, no one can kill bitcoin  Wink
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 07:56:43 AM

It's not going to die anytime soon.
Only the Ponzi scheme portion continues - the technical portion is totally fucked and broken.  Speculators thrive.  Developers have ruined the protocol forever.  Blockstream's failed takeover screwed so many companies. 

Hehe - yeah  and bitcoin is below 10k - so it's dead.

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
nyanhtet

Activity: 476

Bawga

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 08:16:35 PM

It can be when limited supply reached, not atm.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!         
  Website | Blog | Reddit | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
  Lisk Delegate - Communitypool: 80% reward sharing delegate
Transparency Report
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 06:43:09 PM

The one who has to bitcoin wallet, he clearly believes in his bright future and the fact that cryptocurrency fall, can not be considered. Last year, with bitfinex problems were in my opinion only a planned action against users, not bitcoin. The administration was also in one. But today, more and more sensible and careful. So all is well.

Nothing is impossible in the bitcoin!!. Bitcoin will give us a great advantage if we can do things that are in the path of bitcoin, however it all requires a lot of struggle. Because the growth of the bitcoin can not guess but we can do it best. Bitcoin's future depends on ourselves and also the system goes, I'm sure indeed growth bitcoin will very good. However, all need vigilance because of the bitcoin has dangerous fields
I have some different view in the way you are thinking about bitcoin. Bitcoin do that thing which are in benefit of us or in benefit of their organization and I don’t think bitcoin is such an organization which getting dead with no reason this is not a such a platform which built every month and dead after some period.

This platform is developed from many year and bitcoin work on the trust of their investor they can’t do this with their investor and trader because bitcoin platform policy is to earn the trust of their user that’s why so many people using them in present time.
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:16:39 AM

Hey, this topic should only be bumped when Bitcoin price drops. Since Bitcoin is up at 1220$ (Coinbase) people usually use this topic:

I am pretty confident we are the new wealthy elite, gentlemen.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=12156.0

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 05:58:18 PM

Hey, this topic should only be bumped when Bitcoin price drops. Since Bitcoin is up at 1220$ (Coinbase) people usually use this topic:

lol.  true. 

Looks like the 'I told you so..' people decide the thread bumps around here. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 01:01:00 PM

This thread always comes up when Bitcoin is doing so well in terms of prices and I don't know why people keep doing this but it's unfair to be negative after all the opportunities and financial freedom it's brought to the whole world. I'm sorry OP but Bitcoin cannot be due based on your factors above.

I think so. The price might rise again and very fast.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 01:28:35 PM

I think this is bump to make everyone who think bitcoin is dead feel stupid of themselves Smiley

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Bops

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 01:31:40 PM

Bitcoin will never die
Price is 1180$
Smiley
ValeryBark

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 01:34:31 PM

I think so. The price might rise again and very fast.
How is it possible to predict the behavior of bitcoin? Tomorrow China's sex will start to collect bitcoin or aliexpress will enter the calculation in bitcoins and the price may soar to heaven, and maybe Vice versa.
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:21:58 PM

Large groups of well paid, organized, funded professionals with clear objectives and good management - (like R3, hyperledger, ethereum, others) are sure making those Core programmers look like the silly little whiny bitches that they are.  Core is going NOWHERE and getting there pretty damn fast.  Meanwhile, very sophisticated advance is being done every day in other part of crypto/blockchain.  

This is 100% the end of bitcoin as we know it.  Good thing too.  This 'open source', 'no leadership', 'no organization' thing was always a load of bullshit.

Large groups of organized, funded professionals created Microsoft Windows. One guy and an opensource team created linux. Now all of the world's phones and most of the world's servers run on linux. Such bullshit, ya ya.

And it's funny to read this in retrospective, seeing how ethereum exploded, R3 consumed all investments and created nothing of notice, and hyperledger did not yet even moved beyond talk. Much irony.

i am satoshi
GooCust04

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:19:03 AM

Recently, a lot of panic associated with price volatility in bitcoin. Here I am just wondering how it will affect the tag if nothing had happened exposed to serious and growing panic.
jhannlenris

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:26:38 AM

Bitcoin is the best digital currency and the price is going higher and higher, everyday the price improved. So nothing to worry, the only things thats why its die is because of scammers who are using btc to scam others.
E-shipper

Activity: 429

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:39:53 AM

Large groups of well paid, organized, funded professionals with clear objectives and good management - (like R3, hyperledger, ethereum, others) are sure making those Core programmers look like the silly little whiny bitches that they are.  Core is going NOWHERE and getting there pretty damn fast.  Meanwhile, very sophisticated advance is being done every day in other part of crypto/blockchain.  

This is 100% the end of bitcoin as we know it.  Good thing too.  This 'open source', 'no leadership', 'no organization' thing was always a load of bullshit.

Large groups of organized, funded professionals created Microsoft Windows. One guy and an opensource team created linux. Now all of the world's phones and most of the world's servers run on linux. Such bullshit, ya ya.

And it's funny to read this in retrospective, seeing how ethereum exploded, R3 consumed all investments and created nothing of notice, and hyperledger did not yet even moved beyond talk. Much irony.
I generally try to such jungle not to go, because only nerves spoil his start. But honestly, the network has long been a mess and it is perhaps no one will be able to curb.

████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████                    ████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Galaxy eSolutions
  ICO TOKEN PRESALE STARTS ON FEBRUARY 28
  #1 ICO ON A GLOBAL ECOMMERCE ECOSYSTEM!
   WORLDWIDE REFURBISHED CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
WHITEPAPER│MEDIUM
FACEBOOK│LINKEDIN
  TWITTER│TELEGRAM
    ████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:08:42 AM

many people predict that soon there will be a dump. it makes people think to sell bitcoin they have, and maybe some people will think that bitcoin will be considered dead again. but, I feel it will not happen, because the current price of bitcoin really become stable.
Cherry Girl

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:03:28 AM

many people predict that soon there will be a dump. it makes people think to sell bitcoin they have, and maybe some people will think that bitcoin will be considered dead again. but, I feel it will not happen, because the current price of bitcoin really become stable.
In my opinion, all these shouts and cries over the dead bitcoin, nothing more than a desire to mislead users, whose faith in bitcoin does not has a strong spirit. This is another way to earn a rate fluctuations bitcoin.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:24:25 AM

In my opinion, all these shouts and cries over the dead bitcoin, nothing more than a desire to mislead users, whose faith in bitcoin does not has a strong spirit. This is another way to earn a rate fluctuations bitcoin.
Whatever they said without any legit evidence about it or just misleading predictions, we won't buy it, simply not trustworthy.
Bitcoin will not die as long as people use/trade bitcoin, just like other currencies (it won't fade away).
Those negative issues regarding bitcoin may spread to influence users sell out their bitcoin and the price will fall down, so they could buy cheaper bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: