Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:23:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FUCK! The Bitcoin is dead again. This time for sure.  (Read 66868 times)
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:46:54 PM

Its not for sure bitcoin is not dead, we are still expecting more investors to troop into this tech which will cause the popularity and making it acceptable to the world.
Those two aspects that you had admitted in your sentence should make everyone think possitive cause if they will become true bitcoin could finally make its price bigger and we will probably earn some money thanks to it.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:54:03 PM

The price of bitcoin has seen some corrections over the years, but really there have only been a few deep cuts. With the bearish dips in price over the past five weeks it’s always good to look at the historical view of value drops and the long-term achievements of the cryptocurrency economy in general. But recently we can see that more and more News is positive about bitcoin and the price today has pleasantly surprised already BTC7300$ but is it worth it to be happy Huh maybe another manipulator trap, again that they came up with something Huh
TaliskerDarkStorm

Activity: 1106
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:59:32 PM

Apparently bitcoin is not dead and i’m pretty sure it won’t be dead soon. Everyone thinks that it’ll be at a much better place in future, people still thinks bitcoins is very reliable and promising. I don’t know why there are some groups that like to say bitcoin is dead, but there is no point to deny it is alive.
Tomahawk One Two

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:01:24 PM

After what happened in the bitcoin market today I am sure that many skeptics will no longer predict the continuation of the fall. Now the rocket rushes upwards and only upwards. I expect that this year bitcoin will again reach the level of 14,000 dollars.
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 08:06:29 PM

Bitcoin is rising again stronger. Never doubt the strength of Bitcoin because you are always going to be proven wrong. I believe that the start of greater things for this year has just started.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:21:20 PM

Large groups of well paid, organized, funded professionals with clear objectives and good management - (like R3, hyperledger, ethereum, others) are sure making those Core programmers look like the silly little whiny bitches that they are.  Core is going NOWHERE and getting there pretty damn fast.  Meanwhile, very sophisticated advance is being done every day in other part of crypto/blockchain.  

This is 100% the end of bitcoin as we know it.  Good thing too.  This 'open source', 'no leadership', 'no organization' thing was always a load of bullshit.

I am quoting this post from April 07, 2016, 05:08:29 PM Forum time, and now its 2018 in the month of July and The crypto currency what we call Bitcoin who started the revolution and gives freedom to its users is still going strong even with the multiple market crash happened earlier this year and its value is freaking higher than the its value two years ago. The one that you call "open source, 'no leadership', 'no organization' thing" has a market capitalization of more than $120 billion US dollars and still the top one of all crypto currencies. Cool

As we see in here even a shitty or garbage looking technology in our own point of views can still reach this far and can still achieve the impossible with the power of decentralization feature on its nature that no one controls it neither a central bank or a government can be the top crypto currency of this era. Even with lots of negativity around it and people spreading FUD with it, Bitcoin still manage to survive everything and it will continue to shock the world in the following years to come.  Cool
kamoto

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:32:35 PM

Where do these panicky and stupid thoughts come from?
Today, the cost of bitcoin in general has grown by 50 percent.
Can half a year of falling cause so much panic among people?
Some people in the crypto-currency world are spineless.
Relax, it will be a little more time and will be the same to the moon
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:55:00 PM

I don't think so that bitcoin will be dead infact it is going strong, bitcoin on this date is still at deep but we can't say that it is dead, as a holder we trust bitcoin that can change the future of currency and it can't be dead.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:10:34 PM

It seems that what you said two years ago did not happen, even bitcoin today is still number 1 in coinmarketcap. Bitcoin is still strong enough although it lacks groups and leaders, it allows people to trust more with bitcoin.
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:17:25 PM

The title like this appeared many times in the last 6 years. I remembered the bitcoin died many times before.

Yes bitcoin died many times from time to time there are so many issues about the falling of bitcoin that it comes to an end but btc still in the market, alive and so profitable.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:59:12 PM

Bitcoin has been claimed to be dead so many times that is difficult to know how many articles have seen about that, but make no mistake bitcoin is very resistant if for some reason bitcoin were to find difficulties bitcoin will keep on existing since there is a strong community behind it.

Bitcoin is still very attractive for people who want to learn with investing in it. Bitcoin is a part of new technologies in our future life so it cannot be that in real time.
TopDev

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

Bitcoin has been claimed to be dead so many times that is difficult to know how many articles have seen about that, but make no mistake bitcoin is very resistant if for some reason bitcoin were to find difficulties bitcoin will keep on existing since there is a strong community behind it.

Bitcoin is still very attractive for people who want to learn with investing in it. Bitcoin is a part of new technologies in our future life so it cannot be that in real time.

BTC will always be attractive to new investors just getting into the market because it has the biggest market cap and the greatest potential to grow.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:46:51 PM

The title like this appeared many times in the last 6 years. I remembered the bitcoin died many times before.

Yes bitcoin died many times from time to time there are so many issues about the falling of bitcoin that it comes to an end but btc still in the market, alive and so profitable.
As long as this community is alive bitcoin will stay alive. It is important to promote bitcoin on every step and to spread awareness and only then bitcoin will be completely successful.
I have heard some rumors about this peak, I won't share it however if it is true bitcoin has good days in front.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:51:04 PM

Large groups of well paid, organized, funded professionals with clear objectives and good management - (like R3, hyperledger, ethereum, others) are sure making those Core programmers look like the silly little whiny bitches that they are.  Core is going NOWHERE and getting there pretty damn fast.  Meanwhile, very sophisticated advance is being done every day in other part of crypto/blockchain.  

This is 100% the end of bitcoin as we know it.  Good thing too.  This 'open source', 'no leadership', 'no organization' thing was always a load of bullshit.
Bitcoin is no dead, for me peoole should know that bitcoin is the best crypto and for sure the best crypto will definitely live in this world for long time and bitcoin will not die because a lot of investor is putting a good amount of money with bitcoin.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
fahadrawr

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:51:24 PM

No matter how many times you say that bitcoin will die, it will never Die. It is the currency to due to which  R3, hyperledger, ethereum are there.
If there was no Bitcoin, there would be nothing but only FIAT.

BITCOIN WILL NEVER DIE.
True Bitcoin will never die because no one knows what will happen to bitcoin in future and also bitcoin is used by many people and this crypto currency is on the top ranks of the kings of crypto currencies. On 2017 Bitcoin shocked the whole world and this is not the last because i believe Bitcoin will shock again the whole world in the near future.  Cool
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:08:39 PM

Lol better please lock this old thread. Because now bitcoin is back with tha bang. Slowly increasing day by day. So these kind of negative news cannot affect bitcoin growth.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:48:30 PM

completely disagree with the fact that bitcoin died, in my opinion that large investors and smart traders have kept the bitcoine rate for a very long time, but I think that this can not continue for too long as it is in this situation, and I think that we are soon expecting new Shocking prices for bitcoins
prikitiw

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:56:23 PM

It's hard for me to hate let alone talk harshly against bitcoin, because Bitcoin and altcoin have provided very good returns.
Bitcoin will not die anytime soon, instead I see otherwise, Bitcoin will make another buzz in the near future. I still believe in this community.
kingkongcorp

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:00:23 PM

No I think bitcoin will continue to survive because bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency currency until now so in my opinion bitcoin will not die until whenever so we do not have to worry
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:03:29 PM

As of now 2018, Bitcoin didn't end. This is just a post that shows hate on Bitcoin or doesn't know well about Bitcoin. No one really knows when Bitcoin will end. Despite of many criticisms Bitcoin is still the king as of now.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: