Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:13:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] #OpWhiteRose commemorative bitcoin  (Read 306 times)
GlassWerx (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:59:20 AM

Pics can be found here on IMGUR I'm not the best at photography so I just took a bunch of pics.

100 of these were made and given as gifts at an anon event, I am the proud owner of 3 of them  Smiley . I need to sell one of them to get a bus ticket to Seattle for the rally.

I'm $42usd short of the ticket so I would like to get $42 + Shipping which is $5.95 in the US, plus whatever the escrow fee is if you want to do escrow. In short, however the transaction goes down I need to make $42 at the end. Due to the time constraint on when I need the ticket by, I can only offer to sell it out of the USA without escrow as the item would not be able to arrive before I needed the funds so maybe we can just keep the sale to someone in the states.

The coins are 3d printed. I think it's PLA but I am not for sure as I don't own a printer. They have an SD card slot in the top of the coin to hold an SD card, you could use it as cold storage if you wanted. It does not come with the SD card as the SD card that came with it had info which was for attendees eyes only. The coin is 4.33" dia. and about 5/8" thick. It has a neat little guy fawks mask on the side of the coin aligned with where the white rose is on the face of the coin and reads #OpWhiteRose with the year 2016 in roman numerals.

If you don't know what #OpWhiteRose is then this probably isn't something you would be interested in so I am going to save the explanations.

Thanks for looking  Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: