Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:20:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW ZEALAND HAS OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED ALL ANIMALS AS SENTIENT BEINGS  (Read 1423 times)
Rizla2345

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:20:11 AM

“Free range” is a feel-good term. Businesses use it to create a generous reputation for themselves, and it makes us feel kind. But any large or small scale farming system harvesting eggs from hens is not letting them grow old in green pastures once their productivity levels drop, no matter how many nice words are on the box.

Male chicks are routinely killed in both conventional and free-range hatcheries because they do not lay eggs, and are therefore not profitable. “Debeaking”, a process in which hens have part of their beak sliced off with a hot blade is also standard practice; debeaking prevents hens from injuring one another in the overcrowded spaces they live in, but it also prevents them from performing healthy social behaviours such as preening, and sometimes eating. The process is, as you might imagine, painful....Read more about it

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/05/outraged-by-the-new-free-range-egg-definition-then-stop-eating-eggs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slowturtleinc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:24:54 AM

If I eat animal do I retain its soul or does it leave with the juices during cooking?
Fat dudes must be full of soul, if I eat one will I become a god?

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:39:43 AM

If I eat animal do I retain its soul or does it leave with the juices during cooking?
Fat dudes must be full of soul, if I eat one will I become a god?
You can eat meat and it's tasty but if you never had meat before and looked at animals as living beings with feelings then maybe you wont eat them ..You know no difference..
So what is wrong with this action..I love meat but if my parents brought me up this way then all good..

So when the kids of tomorrow get brought up like this in New Zealand they will grow up less likely to eat meat and have respect for all life..You will be healthy and live a longer life on fruit and veg..
even if people eat it less meat it's all good..Because we feel guilty might eat it once a month..

We will find out soon the affects..All New Zealander's will be skinny soon Cheesy Big people New Zealander's

I mentioned Buddhism..Being one with everything..Stick some gecko tape on your mouth and you might learn something Grin
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:32:17 AM

Most humans really don't want to see animals or other humans suffer more than is necessary.  I would guess that straight-up 'market forces' would be much more effective at reducing unnecessary suffering than a bunch of fruitcakes running around trying to enforce their own spiritual dogma on everyone else.
Most humans love people being hurt and being down in life Fact..

You should look around for another group of friends.  Maybe being fucked in the head is more common with the younger generation.  I have precious few friends in that age range so I don't know for sure, but it does seem like it might be the case from what I read on the net.  Sad.  Something does seem to have gone haywire.  Food?  Drugs?  Education?  Perhaps a combination there-of.

Your a thick shit pawn..You know nothing you only know what your told and how to do it..
Stupid pawn..Like how to polish those boots and stand to attention..Dumb shit pawn.

Classic.  This is exactly what I'm talking about.  WTF went wrong with you people?!?

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 09:21:36 AM

You will be healthy and live a longer life on fruit and veg..

Long term vegetarian diet changes human DNA raising risk of cancer and heart disease
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/long-term-vegetarian-diet-changes-human-dna-raising-risk-of-canc/
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:01:18 PM

Most humans really don't want to see animals or other humans suffer more than is necessary.  I would guess that straight-up 'market forces' would be much more effective at reducing unnecessary suffering than a bunch of fruitcakes running around trying to enforce their own spiritual dogma on everyone else.
Most humans love people being hurt and being down in life Fact..

You should look around for another group of friends.  Maybe being fucked in the head is more common with the younger generation.  I have precious few friends in that age range so I don't know for sure, but it does seem like it might be the case from what I read on the net.  Sad.  Something does seem to have gone haywire.  Food?  Drugs?  Education?  Perhaps a combination there-of.

Your a thick shit pawn..You know nothing you only know what your told and how to do it..
Stupid pawn..Like how to polish those boots and stand to attention..Dumb shit pawn.

Classic.  This is exactly what I'm talking about.  WTF went wrong with you people?!?

We woke up..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:09:36 PM

Long term vegetarian diet changes human DNA raising risk of cancer and heart disease
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/long-term-vegetarian-diet-changes-human-dna-raising-risk-of-canc/
Get cancer because of many many causes .most humans will get cancer no matter what they do.In my town it's every other person die's of cancer..every family member i know of since i have been born has died of all forms of cancer..In the 70s we had sheds made of asbestos in fact all sorts of things were made of this stuff..

Fruit and veg is really good for you ORGANIC
BARR_Official

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 08:32:41 PM

But isn't it true that most vegetarians are fat?

Also, if being raised by dogs makes a child act like a dog, then wouldn't there be similar reasons when a child acts gay?

Buying At Retail and Restaurants - BarrCryptocurrency.com
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:06:52 PM

But isn't it true that most vegetarians are fat?

Also, if being raised by dogs makes a child act like a dog, then wouldn't there be similar reasons when a child acts gay?
So who ever you bring up is going to be a dumb ass dick brain if this is the case..

Who said vegetarians are fat Huh..Make sure you don't bring children up if what you say is true then your kids will be thick as shit..
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 01:28:32 AM

Get cancer because of many many causes .most humans will get cancer no matter what they do.In my town it's every other person die's of cancer..every family member i know of since i have been born has died of all forms of cancer..In the 70s we had sheds made of asbestos in fact all sorts of things were made of this stuff..

Fruit and veg is really good for you ORGANIC

Your argument against a scientific study: asbestos sheds. Brilliant.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: