Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:07:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Legitimate Miscrosoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 Retail Keys [CHEAP] [URGENT]  (Read 290 times)
Deathiant (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 12:36:02 AM

Hi guys, new member around here, joined pretty much just to sell these off. So basically I had these retail keys laying around unused from a failed project me and a few friends were gonna do, we wanted to start a hosting VPS company sort of business, but it failed and came apart within weeks, and this is all that I could salvage, besides the hardware, which I have put to use. I want to sell these keys for BTC, and since I am new, I am willing to go first if you are a trusted member on here. Currently I have:

- 6 Windows 10 Pro Keys
- 1 Windows 10 Home Keys
- 5 Windows 8 Keys
- 5 Windows 8 Pro Keys
- 5 Windows 8.1 Keys
- 5 Windows 8.1 Pro Keys
- 2 Windows 7 Ultimate Keys
- 2 Windows 7 Pro Keys

If you are buying more than two at once, I will provide discounts and better prices, All prices are negotiable anyway. Contact me on my Skype only if serious about buying, and those who contact me through Skype get priority of here, as I will check this account once a day or so, while Skype is on my phone with instant notifications. my Skype is: "pd-scape" without the quotation marks. All payments in BTC obviously, and these codes were all bought from an online retailer in bulk and my friends and I split the bill, which is why I can afford to sell them cheaply on here so I can atleast get some money out of this, since they went their separate ways and left me these.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: