Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:13:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i need 19$ paypal for my 18$ btc  (Read 699 times)
brisco (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:07:54 AM

i need 19$ paypal for my 18$ btc
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
13ialmadca13

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:00:23 AM

I can exchange with you. PM me.
Cosmas

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

Contact me if you have any question...

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 08:01:09 AM

i need 19$ paypal for my 18$ btc

I could give you $17.50 in PP [safe money] for your $18 in BTC. you send first.
If you are interested, please contact me on private. If not, just ignor my post.

NetKing

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 10:47:59 AM

i can trade 1:1 Wink
BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 02:08:51 PM

What exchange do  you use to value your btc ? can you just provide the full amount in bitcoin ?

Why do you have negative feedbacks ?
brisco (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:34:01 PM

What exchange do  you use to value your btc ? can you just provide the full amount in bitcoin ?

if you see good why i have negative feedback you will see that suckmon give that feedback to all people that try to buy btc with paypal without exepcion im never scammed someone i already bought a lot of btc with my paypal here if i was a scammer i already have been reversed the paypal money but i didnt so suckmoon dont have reason to give me negative feedback i think he dont have a life like all other people here
13ialmadca13

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:16:25 AM

if you see good why i have negative feedback you will see that suckmon give that feedback to all people that try to buy btc with paypal without exepcion im never scammed someone i already bought a lot of btc with my paypal here if i was a scammer i already have been reversed the paypal money but i didnt so suckmoon dont have reason to give me negative feedback i think he dont have a life like all other people here

Yes, my negative feedback also caused by suckmoon.

I have few big transaction with other members here before. You can check it from my profile.

PM me if you still have stock and would like to exchange. Thank you.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:03:37 AM

Yes, my negative feedback also caused by suckmoon.

I have few big transaction with other members here before. You can check it from my profile.

PM me if you still have stock and would like to exchange. Thank you.

We should appreciate another guy who brought from you high amount with the reversible payment method. Both of you are not a trusted members here so those feedbacks may not be valid. No one want to risk their coins to trade with reversible payment method with newbies.
13ialmadca13

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:09:46 AM

I sent PP to brisco yesterday. He claim that he is on dinner with family and delay 1 hour to send me money. Until now, I am still waiting for his btc. Update with you all the latest news.
quit_gambling_for_good

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:57:49 AM

negative trust user trade with negative trust user, now who is telling the truth? hahaha, keep us update
13ialmadca13

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:15:10 AM

negative trust user trade with negative trust user, now who is telling the truth? hahaha, keep us update

I have proof:
http://i65.tinypic.com/1hfct2.jpg
13ialmadca13

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:47:10 PM

waiting and waiting.
gt_addict

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:01:40 PM

Leave negative feedback and open a thread on the "scam accusations" part of the forum.

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
brisco (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 10:10:18 PM

btc was sent sorry for delay as i told you on skype i was out of home and just come
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: