Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:13:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AUCTION 1 Troy Oz Silver Russian Roulette Coin 5,616 Lisk – Wild Card 1  (Read 1565 times)
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:33:27 PM

i really dont understand , the purpose of selling a coin for 5 bitcoin  if it's valor is really ( actual valor ) around 112 btc... ( 5617 x 0.02  Roll Eyes i should have miss something on the story road... if someone could explain me , he will be sooo welcome Wink
@gravitate have you win to LOTO and dont really need money  or what... ?  Wink

anyway, really nice coin..

Teh lisk is still 5 times what I bought it for. Also it isnt trading yet just IOU's on yobit.
sure... but this dont change the fact you could simply exchange them at the middle of their actual price  man ... Wink and win a substancial amount..
anyway , good luck with your auction Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:54:34 PM

Thanks. I guess the buyer can do that. Going very cheap still Smiley I have a feeling it will go for this price.

To peel or not to peel.
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:03:37 AM

Thanks. I guess the buyer can do that. Going very cheap still Smiley I have a feeling it will go for this price.

yup.. i hope  L(r)isk is going up too ...  Cheesy   remember ethereum ..  Wink
@gravitate, anyway is it possible to have one of those coins unloaded ?  just to have this pretty nice design to my collection..  Thanx in advance  Smiley
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:23:38 PM

yup.. i hope  L(r)isk is going up too ...  Cheesy   remember ethereum ..  Wink
@gravitate, anyway is it possible to have one of those coins unloaded ?  just to have this pretty nice design to my collection..  Thanx in advance  Smiley

Sure. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1410698.0

I could sort you out an unfunded one.  Or these are the funded prices:
SRR3
Silver Russian Roulette 1
Material: 999 fine Silver
Weight: 1 Troy Oz
Description- These coins will come in an air tight capsule.

Price will be 110 Pounds EACH tracked shipping included. 0.16BTC on each Coin No Lottery

BRR3
Bronze Russian Roulette 1
Material: Bronze
Weight: N/A
Description- These coins will come in an air tight capsule.

Price will be 50 Pounds EACH tracked shipping included. 0.083 BTC will be loaded on each coin. No Lottery

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:28:36 PM

5 B

Well this has won congrats. I will pm you.

To peel or not to peel.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:52:58 PM

5 B

Even at the current rate, despite the recent fall in value, this coin is worth at least 26BTC on Yobit. Would be interesting to see if the winner redeems it and immediately lists the lisk on an exchange. If you do, please let us know. It could possibly go down as one of the best deals on this site (following the Bitcoin pizza of course).
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:57:48 PM

5 B

Even at the current rate, despite the recent fall in value, this coin is worth at least 26BTC on Yobit. Would be interesting to see if the winner redeems it and immediately lists the lisk on an exchange. If you do, please let us know. It could possibly go down as one of the best deals on this site (following the Bitcoin pizza of course).
I never thought of it like that. This could be the new pizza thread Smiley
I think when they start launching daps the price will go about half of Eth. So I won't be selling mine for any less. Depends on the buyer.

To peel or not to peel.
kame

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:44:05 AM

5 B

I never thought of it like that. This could be the new pizza thread Smiley
I think when they start launching daps the price will go about half of Eth. So I won't be selling mine for any less. Depends on the buyer.

wow, dome deal? what would be happen if you offer GOLD one... Grin

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: