Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:41:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: website owners whats is the best ways to earn Bitcoin share your opinion  (Read 460 times)
radhwane (OP)

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:43:27 PM

welcome all ,
this is a discussion about website owners and the best ways ( legit ways ) to earn bitcoin from your site
so want to ask if someone want to start a website what he should choose ? i mean for best profits from your site  u need to start with faucets , PTC pay in bitcoin , a forum , a blog , host company , placing ads from advertising network.....ect
and want to know what is the best scripts and sites wanted by people in this days ?
if you have any idea about something new please share your opinion with us

regards!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 05:47:45 AM

I used to have some websites in the past and some failed to be profitable and others were so-so. From my experience, since you'll be starting then don't go with faucets since it takes time to learn how to balance and actually earn profits. A BTCitcoin PTC site needs some expenses for scripts that won't come cheap AFAIK. A forum would be the cheapest and needs lesser time in terms of designing as opposed to a blog. Hosting company is not a good way since there are a lot of competitions out there so in short the best one would be to make a unique and interesting blog that will drive users to engage with it and use ads spaces there in order to earn profits along the way. Lastly don't underestimate power of social networks too so try to be in most used social networks and do link backs to all of them and surely traffic starts coming after some time.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4922

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 05:54:09 AM

Can you tell me your level of expertise, your budget,...

Without a lot of knowledge and a big budget, it might be best to start an informative site about bitcoin (a blog, a forum, a review site,...). Make sure you offer new (unique) and interesting articles, links, reviews,...

Ask other website owners for link exchanges, like SFR10 said: do some social network engineering... Really get a lot of visitors.

When your site is big, put adds on some places (there are a couple sites like a-ads or coinurl that make this really easy).
If your site grows even bigger, you might sell slots on your blog, or premium places for external links,... in order to maximise your revenue...

If you have a very specific skillset, and a bigger budget, other options might become more interesting for you, but you'll have to tell us what you can do, and how much money you're willing to spend.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:23:43 PM

there is a lot of methods to earn bitcoin/money from your website, all of them are good but one might work for someone and another work for someone else.
it depends on what you like, your experience in that, and the niche you are choosing.

there are ads you can place on your site if you have good traffic for some earning.
there are affiliate and pay per actions that you might be able to earn a good amount from
check blackhatworld.com too sometimes you can find good things there.

Only Bitcoin
radhwane (OP)

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:03:16 PM

thank you so much for your suggestions @SFR10 @mocacinno @Pursuer  really appreciate it
well i already start with https://www.arabchaterz.com its a forum that pay bitcoin to members while they posting also they can earn bitcoin while they chating  but its only targeting arabic countries only its just growup slowly
i start a hosting company by providing a host packages for and designs but its not worth at all since there are a lot of hosting company
i plan to start with a faucet but you need a lot of bitcoin to spend it and keep it alive   
well about arab chaterz i used facebook for paid ads i spend their more than 50$ advertising my website to get backlinks but i think i got faik likes for example when i share somthing i dont get many interesting likes comments ....

@Pursuer thanks for the link i bookmarked it

well i have experience in animated banners i really do many works and earn bitcoin only here at bitcointalk ( so many thanks for all my customers )
i was plan to offer custom designs for faucets and give free hosting with it in my hosting company to attract more users but this offer its not very interesting for others

now i'm planing for something new and unique , really i'm confused what should i do, what people looking for in this days
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:12:48 PM

The basic thing you need for the success and big earning from site, you must concentrate to increase the traffic of your site at whatever cost it need. It may require a faucet, PTC site advertising, forum engaging and starting some interesting chat room etc. after that you can earn better with advertisers etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: