Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:14:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dash: The Future Internet Of Money?  (Read 15508 times)
TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 06:56:30 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2016, 01:43:33 AM by mprep

The facts of the instamine continue to be brought forward and for that we thank you. It's a reminder that nothing is perfect. Evan displayed a youthful exuberance in launching his coin, coupled with lack of experience caused some mistakes to be made. Evan is a wonderful person, and all of the school-boy bullying is not going to introduce evidence of bad intent.

Evan Duffield's qualities of enthusiasm, brilliance, and persistence lead Dash Nation well by example, and by the innovations he discovers. Dash is the powerhouse crypto it is today because of him and other professional Dash team members.

This is the team that works on the Internet Of Money, and we're just getting started.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:02:40 PM

Evan Duffield's qualities of enthusiasm, brilliance, and persistencescammer lead Dash Dalmation Deathstar Nation well by example

Correct.

TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 07:04:18 PM

Evan Duffield's qualities of enthusiasm, brilliance, and persistencescammer lead Dash Dalmation Deathstar Nation well by example

Correct.
Fascinating.

Lukas_Jackson

Activity: 615
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:18:37 PM

Correct.
Fascinating.

I thought he ignored you, so that he could quote himself as he goes without being disturbed.
This guy is an Addict.

It is easier to be an aggressive victim than to be a free man.
TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 07:22:03 PM

Correct.
Fascinating.

I thought he ignored you, so that he could quote himself as he goes without being disturbed.
This guy is an Addict.
Yeah, I even tell them they're helping me with thread bumps and they still continue... It's an interesting social case study.

Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:27:22 PM

As soon as you answer my questions: How many BTC were mined in the first 24 hours? How many XMR were mined in the first 24 hours? How many dash were mined in the first 24 hours?

Can you answer my question? How many miners were there at the first 24 hours? Because if there with Dash were 1000 miners, that is a pretty good distribution if you ask me. With BTC we know, Satoshi and maybe Hall. What about XMR with intentional cripled miner at the beginning for everybody besides scammy devs and their friends/insiders?

Edit: can someone quote this fella? I want to check if he can answer?

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 07:29:45 PM

As soon as you answer my questions: How many BTC were mined in the first 24 hours? How many XMR were mined in the first 24 hours? How many dash were mined in the first 24 hours?

Can you answer my question? How many miners were there at the first 24 hours? Because if there with Dash were 1000 miners, that is a pretty good distribution if you ask me. With BTC we know, Satoshi and maybe Hall. What about XMR with intentional cripled miner at the beginning for everybody besides scammy devs and their friends/insiders?

Lol, because one person can't be using multiple miners  Roll Eyes

So I'll ask again....

How many BTC were mined in the first 24 hours? ___ <-- a number goes here

How many XMR were mined in the first 24 hours? ___<-- a number goes here

How many dash were mined in the first 24 hours? ____________________ <-- a number goes here

Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:33:02 PM

Correct.
Fascinating.

This guy is an Addict.
Yeah, I even tell them they're helping me with thread bumps and they still continue... It's an interesting social case study.

You're getting under their skin. Your positive attitude is making them mad. Be carefull, they are serious. One already called you names  Shocked

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:35:46 PM

Correct.
Fascinating.

This guy is an Addict.

You're getting under their skin. Your positive attitude is making them mad. Be carefull, they are serious. One already called you names  Shocked

Yeah, be carefull .. next thing you know, they put you on ignore  Shocked
But at least TPTB_need_war spelled my name correctly. I call that progress  Grin

Dash: The Future Internet Of Money?

Yes ?
No ?
Maybe ?

(and no, i'm not requesting a poll  Roll Eyes)

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 07:44:24 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2016, 01:43:40 AM by mprep

I'm starting to sense a pattern. Readers, can you see it? The same individuals, repeating the same mantra, intending that if they say it enough times, you might actually take it as fact. These individuals have been allowed to do this for two years.

The facts are the facts.

The instamine happened.

Great technology happened.

A great team assembled.

Dash Nation was created.

A path to being the true digital cash Satoshi envisioned was laid out.

And that's where we are today. The school-boy bullies will try to bamboozle you with their spin and innuendo. Don't fall for it. Do your own research and see what I've been maintaining all through this thread and on the OP.

I have to go for a while, so the bullies may take this opportunity to try and change the narrative, but I'll be back.

Kind regards,

Tao (Dash Nation Campaign Founder)

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:51:13 PM

Damn Tao, this thread got 212  replies in just 2 days. Its very impressive and appearently long overdue.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 07:54:36 PM

I'm starting to sense a pattern. Readers, can you see it? The same individuals, repeating the same mantra, intending that if they say it enough times, you might actually take it as fact. These individuals have been allowed to do this for two years.

The facts are the facts.

The instamine happened.

Great technology happened.

A great team assembled.

Dash Nation was created.

A path to being the true digital cash Satoshi envisioned was laid out.

And that's where we are today. The school-boy bullies will try to bamboozle you with their spin and innuendo. Don't fall for it. Do your own research and see what I've been maintaining all through this thread and on the OP.

I have to go for a while, so the bullies may take this opportunity to try and change the narrative, but I'll be back.

Kind regards,

Tao (Dash Nation Campaign Founder)

www.dash.org

www.rebelmouse.com/dashnation

https://DashTalk.org

I see a pattern of ignoring the facts that inconvenience your narrative. Satoshi laid out a plan for decentralized money, dash didn't, doesn't and never will. Please answer the questions I've asked over and over and over again, to see why:

How many dash were mined in the first 24 hours? ____________________ <-- a number goes here

Anyone paying attention to this thread will notice these questions haven't (and probably never will be) answered in a direct manner, and they will also realize that that is because the answers ruin the illusion that dash can be anything more than a speculator's hub for bamboozling greater fools.

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:57:26 PM

i wish people would stop using copy & paste, its such a waste of a good opportunity to use one's brain intellectually.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 08:02:09 PM

i wish people would stop using copy & paste, its such a waste of a good opportunity to use one's brain intellectually.

And I wish people wouldn't be naïve, gullible, stupid, ethically challenged, or avoid answering easy questions. But thanks for tipping me off that you dislike the way the questions are framed. So no need to waste time rewriting.

Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:13:10 PM

Can someone quote him? He could answer that easy question and I can't see it Roll Eyes

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 08:19:49 PM

Can someone quote him? He could answer that easy question and I can't see it Roll Eyes

Nope, I asked you guys so you can have the epiphany that dash isn't decentralized enough to be the future of money. Go on, you can see for yourself. No fun if I just show you the obvious.

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:21:39 PM

sorry Lucas_Jackson, i'm not sure he saw it / them

Anyways, the future is looking bright for Dash .. so many things set in motion, next few months will get interesting.

Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:38:07 PM

Anyways, the future is looking bright for Dash .. so many things set in motion, next few months will get interesting.

His questions are answered I think all over this place and at dashtalk, but my easy questions isn't.
I want answer, generalizethis.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 08:39:36 PM

Bigger isn't always better--for her, yes. For instamined coins trying to claim decentralization, not so much.

taw00

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:42:55 PM

LOL. Apparently you think a spin article answers what only numbers can answer:

Reminder, a coin can't erase its past to become the future of money.

Note, I am just observing (lurker), but this question has been addressed over and over and over and over and over again. At least a few times just in this thread. Why do you keep asking an already answered question? In fact, you asked this question, after quoting the answer to your question. Baffling. It almost suggests you are a bot. Or 15.

If you are after exact numbers, go look it up yourself. It's irrelevant. If you are trying to point out that there was an instamine... Yup. Everyone knows this. It's been well publicized. The leader of the project has specifically addressed it a number of times. It has been discussed to death and folks can draw their conclusion as to what the state of the community and project is today.

I mean, trolls have their place in the world, but geez. At least change up your pattern of white-noise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: