Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:19:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Drawing tutorial and comissions  (Read 1046 times)
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 01:06:53 PM

Ang tanong sir is what makes your way of teaching worth the money that we will pay you instead of us getting a free video lesson sa youtube? Personal ka ba magtuturo ng drawing sir?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vindicare

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:48:29 PM

Maganda yung service mo boss mas maganda i edit mo nalang yung first post mo lagay mo fb mo para sa mga creation/drawing mo tapos mas maganda maglagay ka narin sa deviantart ng mga works mo para naman hindi lang dito sa bitcointalk yung mga customer mo pagtagal pwede mo na maging fulltime yan kakaiba kasing idea yan, tapos pagnaka ipon pagawa ka ng site drawing tutorial in tagalog , camera at pagsasalita lang ang puhunan pwede rin by text nalang yung mga sasabihin mo .

I have an example of my drawing chief in my FB account, and to be honest I'm not that pro yet to use that devianart though I know I can make one. But for me, I still have a lot to learn about drawing techniques and so on to be a pro but I'm not saying that I can't teach how to draw. I mean, I know the basics about it and some other stuffs and so on so I think it will do for just a beginner. Here's my FB chief, kindly add me if you're interested.
https://mbasic.facebook.com/rhen.salvy?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fhome.php&refid=7
sabagay pero ang point ko lang is hindi lahat may facebook at atleast makikita nila yung progress mo sa devianart hindi naman kelangan sobrang galing mo na para mag post doon bale magiging lalagyan ng mga works mo is devianart website lang lalo na mga international ang mga clients gusto nila nasa artwork website nakalagay mga ginawa mo bale sa fb iba naman yung target mo doon Smiley
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 01:24:25 AM

Penge tips pag nag shashade o nagkukulay  Smiley
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:34:58 AM

Penge tips pag nag shashade o nagkukulay  Smiley

You can find lots of this in YouTube I think.

It's easier to learn since you can see how they do it exactly hehe

On that note, OP, why don't you just create a YouTube channel where you will teach drawing techniques?
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:04:56 AM

Penge tips pag nag shashade o nagkukulay  Smiley
Ako hindi ako magaling sa drawing but with the internet everything is available online, we do not need school anymore if we love to.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: