Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:08:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Dobtc.win] DO BTC - Deposit, wait and win [02-06-2016][15h UTC TIME]  (Read 30004 times)
juraviel

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:57:03 PM

They are fixing it.
Here's the PM I got

Hi
Yes the front server was down but the back one continue paying any way, for missing deposit a small problem is in the front, but you are registred in the data base than it will be shown in the right place as soon the devs find and fix all problem with front and payout problem
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spiritual3

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:00:26 PM

Is there any way to check our investment directly, or we have to check in deposit page only.. in deposite page there are so many transaction .. how can we check one by one.. it will take so much time to check one transaction..
dobtc.win (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 01:04:46 PM

Is there any way to check our investment directly, or we have to check in deposit page only.. in deposite page there are so many transaction .. how can we check one by one.. it will take so much time to check one transaction..

We will add a search by withdrawl address and than you can find your deposit directly with the details

First we have to fix synchronisation problem,but payout continue working you can Follow everything in the blockchain live wallet
spiritual3

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:07:46 PM

We will add a search by withdrawl address and than you can find your deposit directly with the details

First we have to fix synchronisation problem,but payout continue working you can Follow everything in the blockchain live wallet

i think there also we have to check one by one
breakmoto

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:24:58 PM

Good day admin!

I cannot see my investment in your website.
Please kindly check my deposit

Here is my transaction info:

Deposit address : 1Dn4SUxNd78APC4Q5KbhU4FrKd2Pnn4mW1
Receiving address : 1H3LzfFpCcvPT5F44jd5213ykkCAq4SDqU

THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING SIR!
MORE POWER TO THIS SITE.
spiritual3

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:30:36 PM

Hi and good day,
For all who are ressiving a double spend transaction pls PM with the transaction id and your withdrawl addresse

It will be solved this night and all missing payout will be recovred

This is my transaction details .. please check.. it is not showing

1K6jv1PiQMqYfaXwG71XT8xTyiyMxgYYnf
To:
1NzXkDoTcgtm4qTMZPqogYxNjWxDQEFu7J

i am still believing you.. hope you are not scam

I will verify and see if there is a problem it will be solved
Thank you

hahaha.. 1st you blamed me as mine is fake transaction and you delated that and gave me this reply.. dont be that much hasty when you reply any one.. i have proof of my payments .. even in your block chain transactions also i can show..

Yes and sorry for this, do you have used the same deposit address more than one time?

No.. i made only one transaction.. in fact it is first time to invest in such sites.. i just wanted to check before making a big investment..

Ok you will be added in the right position in the list in a few hour,  for now we have to find and resolve the double spend problem
Thank you for your patience and sorry for blaming you

ok .. for your information. you can check my transaction at https://blockchain.info/tx/7051050b57c6ad146098f6b70afac277f117dafa2d5578655af19d801269556a

Still it is not showing ..
dobtc.win (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 01:51:28 PM

Good day admin!

I cannot see my investment in your website.
Please kindly check my deposit

Here is my transaction info:

Deposit address : 1Dn4SUxNd78APC4Q5KbhU4FrKd2Pnn4mW1
Receiving address : 1H3LzfFpCcvPT5F44jd5213ykkCAq4SDqU

THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING SIR!
MORE POWER TO THIS SITE.

Yes we have a maintenance to do, there is a sync problem between the site and the live wallet, for now you can Follow only the live wallet (push the wallet button in dobtc.win to see all transaction in live with the right balance) all missing deposit are only missing in the web site but already registred in the data base, it will be showed in the site as soon as we fix this

Thank you

rillxi

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 01:59:00 PM

All deposit are saved in the data base but sometimes it's not showing in the front web, our devs are working to fix this and other problems
Thank you

I invested 2 times, but only once found

https://blockchain.info/zh-cn/tx/ab79cc0f85db30bc1ac4170afe275421a2ed7477d577d25006814a16c3092b1b
https://blockchain.info/zh-cn/tx/83ade8353db5566c7dc3625ffec055af02a3a618c75a79b62f835e086a6565cb
Cindiemay

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:17:37 PM

i deposit 0.02 btc today , but its not in the deposit list,,pls help me to check
https://blockchain.info/tx/1b4bff60c4b480caa8a6e56c8d55736839dac8d08ae7868b6f70f0b3c3fff8c4

ReceivinG address: 17SVv2B4TGXFkUm6j5rLfuYfmuULu5V1dH
Deposit address:1AeFsG43QCJour8NkQQCSxiTb7vqCLuA6A

Thanks admin
dobtc.win (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 02:21:51 PM

Yes we have a maintenance to do, there is a sync problem between the site and the live wallet, for now you can Follow only the live wallet (push the wallet button in dobtc.win to see all transaction in live with the right balance) all missing deposit are only missing in the web site but already registred in the data base, it will be showed in the site as soon as we fix this

Thank you
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 02:24:27 PM

Yup. Right on track to scam you guys.

so far I have seen this is the most trusted bitcoin doubler..

HAHAHAHAHAHA you're going to be in for a surprise in no time, once the investments stop coming in. I'm sure that you all thought that investments were going to come pouring into the site, but I've been checking the live wallet, and I feel sorry for everyone that deposited 24 hours ago and thought they were going to get paid out within 24 hours...

But either way, if you haven't used a doubler before, or are consider using one, just be fair warned that when doublers hit the critical mass of many many many investments into them, that requires even many many many many many many more new investments to pay the original many many many investments, is when the admin runs.

I will say that this doubler is the most transparent one I've seen, but please don't let that fool you. Eventually, this doubler will stop paying and the admin will run.

Let's think about it this way... Do you see that list of Last Deposits at the bottom of the page? Imagine that in one week (if the site is still around). Imagine how long that list is going to be. Essentially, for every investment, two more need to take place in order to pay that one back (assuming that the investments are for the same value). Now imagine this on multiple deposits over multiple days. And then visualize how long that list is going to be by then. And then put yourself on the top of that list. Do you really think that it will be worth it to wait for 150% the size of that list to be stacked above your deposit, just so you can get paid back double?

"Oh, but if the site is popular, you can make your money back faster!"

Incorrect. That just means the list will grown much longer much faster. And after your investment, your deposit will be at the top of that much longer list.

I hope you guys can see that this is the name of the doubler/ponzi game. Going back to my original comment, when that critical mass hits, that's when the admin runs and the doublers stop paying. You'll be crying, and the admin will be laughing all the way to the bank.

So when people say stupid shit like "so far I have seen this is the most trusted bitcoin doubler..", it really makes me laugh, because all it takes for a "trusted" admin to be nice is to put on a fake smile and show a little bit of customer support publicly while the masses fall for the sheepish grin and dump their hard-earned bitcoins into the Ponzi.

Like I said earlier, you've been forewarned. Invest at your own risk. But before you do, please heed my words. This is coming from someone who has lost bitcoins playing these stupid Doubler and Ponzi games, and seen even more people lose HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS worth of Bitcoin to these sites.

With that said, this doubler will one day shut down and run. Like I explained several posts back, the list of investors is just going to grow, and continue to grow, and one day, it's going to be impossible to pay back all the investors... The only thing with that is the transparency of this site is going to be its downfall. Not only will it be nearly impossible to hide investments coming in, but investors will stop coming if they see a large balance in the transparent wallet.

I'm going to call it now. Admin is going to somehow stop the wallet display to show a live balance, and claim that there are server glitches or whatever... And then once he collects a good amount of bitcoins in the wallet, he's just gonna poof. Continue to take investments, of course, but he'll just stop paying out and disappear. No other way about it.

You've all been warned. Mark my words.

Oh, so the website is now starting to have some trouble? Some glitches and errors here and there? But don't worry they are "fixing it!"

Lol. Suckers.

The website will come back, pay out some more users, and then in a couple days.. the same thing will happen. The hot wallet will get full, and then next time, the admin won't come back.

Perfectly fits the name of the ponzi game.

lila678

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:37:46 PM

Gud day admin.. Mine too, I cant see my investment in your website..

Here is the details

Amount 0.005 btc
Transaction hash   https://blockchain.info/tx/56078becc509997af7237878aa37d007ce13c4fb8b33078313972959a7124dfd
Deposit address  1DJGiqPNa362Hr6uaT1h5LXm6cNmJ1zpMZ
Reciving address  3KYBWUcWjWjD4DRJ2zWSp9KTkGWpsvMeoe
dobtc.win (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 02:51:35 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2016, 03:04:16 PM by dobtc.win

Oh, so the website is now starting to have some trouble? Some glitches and errors here and there? But don't worry they are "fixing it!"

Lol. Suckers.

The website will come back, pay out some more users, and then in a couple days.. the same thing will happen. The hot wallet will get full, and then next time, the admin won't come back.

Perfectly fits the name of the ponzi game.

this is why people have acces to the live wallet , and the problem is only in the front the payout continue working than you are totally wrong
thank you for trying Smiley

link to the live wallet : https://blockchain.info/xpub/xpub661MyMwAqRbcEv3jBhE452jGEeY7c7HSkzTfv2KcT6ELPf3zcdnTBvV4bsqW5NaedyjUunerNVsLbSqxhLnDxDUYW84jDbiuCeZhWFh6i9C
decentguy

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:50:12 PM

What amazes me is that this guy is openly claiming to be running a ponzi scheme.
Just to be fair to the admin my suggestion would be to reduce the affiliate commission slightly. This might give some relief to the immediate investors.

I'm going to call it now. Admin is going to somehow stop the wallet display to show a live balance, and claim that there are server glitches or whatever... And then once he collects a good amount of bitcoins in the wallet, he's just gonna poof. Continue to take investments, of course, but he'll just stop paying out and disappear. No other way about it.

You've all been warned. Mark my words.

One part of your statement seems to be coming true, however I do pray that the admin doesn't follow your words completely. I have invested a small amount only but I see that people have gone ahead and deposited in large amounts.
crypto_guru#1

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:08:02 PM

Thank you

when the sync problem between your site and your live wallet will solve?  will you say the approx time when the problem will solve?
dobtc.win (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 06:55:04 PM

Site is up and fixed
Cindiemay

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:00:25 PM

Thanks admin,,i just got my 3rd payment today,,,,i think the site is ok right now,,,one think i can give advice to all the people whose thinking negative, pls dont invest if you scared to lose your money,,or if you crying baby what so ever,, think twice before you invest,,REMEMBER  you are not forced to join,this site is a gamling, so you are investing at your own risk,..,so think about it before you join,,the most important think dont judge the people or the admin, we dont know him/her,,love you all ,goodnight
kasumi2104

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:14:39 PM

hurray., site is updated and fixed already.

ignore the negatives and haters admin., Wink

<3
dobtc.win (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 07:24:22 PM

hurray., site is updated and fixed already.

ignore the negatives and haters admin., Wink

<3

Thanks admin,,i just got my 3rd payment today,,,,i think the site is ok right now,,,one think i can give advice to all the people whose thinking negative, pls dont invest if you scared to lose your money,,or if you crying baby what so ever,, think twice before you invest,,REMEMBER  you are not forced to join,this site is a gamling, so you are investing at your own risk,..,so think about it before you join,,the most important think dont judge the people or the admin, we dont know him/her,,love you all ,goodnight

thank you for supporting as

Update :
Dobtc.win achived 1000 deposit
So now the maximum deposit allowed is 0.06 btc
Thank you for supporting as
juraviel

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:55:29 PM

hi i send my btc long time but the not show there can places check .

that is add:

Deposit address : 14SrDSig5RMhGqjuWtuj9yp21BCzZ78kcb
Reciving address : 1L6iZXoVWCN6ttp5S6beJin4iVAjVok75E

thanks
it's there in the list, search for 1L6iZXoVWCN6ttp5S6beJin4iVAjVok75E.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: