Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:22:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I Quickseller?  (Read 1238 times)
Honestbit (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:30:03 AM

I know that this sounds like literally the dumbest question here, but I am asking this on the behalf of my friend cryptodevil, who seems convinced that I am Quickseller. I know that cryptodevil is a very respected person but here I believe he is wrong. Please help us figure out if I am Quickseller or not.

The following quotes come from the two sources: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1339672.0;all and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1408782.0;all

Hell, there are any number of reasons why Quickscammer would be you. Firstly, he sells forum accounts, something that is probably being hampered by the fact that many ponzi scammers would previously buy a bunch of established member accounts to do some sock-puppet shilling for their scam, until it became apparent the accounts were being swiftly trashed with negative ratings since this community action started. So he's already pissed at me for crimping his sleaze. Secondly, he has a *real* hard-on for Dooglus for some time now over being exposed for his shady behaviour and consequently being dropped from DT. He exhibits the sort of obsessive behaviour that is recognisable as being symptomatic of mental illness, a personality disorder-level amount of deranged obsession about Dooglus, to the degree he frequently makes new threads with ever more convoluted stories which supposedly serve to explain how Dooglus is guilty of some perceived infraction.

So, on the one hand he creates a thread demanding I be removed from DT because . . .Dooglus. Then he demands Dooglus be removed from DT because. . .Dooglus. Then he creates a new account to promote his 'Honest' ponzi because he knows that Dooglus and I happen to have a different opinion on the notion of an 'open' ponzi, in the hope of causing some sort of conflict to happen and, when that didn't work he, you, cites Dooglus' position on the matter to me, as though I am expected to 'do his bidding' because he added me to DT2. Even in the face of that, he, you, then cite SaltySpitoon's similar stance from a post he had only just elicited moments earlier in one of his usual anti-Dooglus rant threads, as though two appeal-to-authority attempts would make them somehow less of an invalid argument.

The reason he, you, would create a new account to run their stirring-the-Cryptodevil-and-Dooglus-pot 'Honest' ponzi is because had he, you, done so as Quickseller he'd have been rapidly told where to fucking stick his continued shenanigans by all and sundry.

You are not a well bunny, QS.

Quote from: Honestbit on April 05, 2016, 06:26:46 PM
How long did it take you to write that? Firstly, I have no issues with dooglus. I respect his business style and his ideology. I am tired of your community action shit trying to put down people trying to make money transparently. And if you have problems "deranged obsession about" other users, then take a look at your own obsession with me being QS.

So you know Dooglus well enough to have an opinion on both his business style and his ideology yet you claim this 'Honestbit' account is your only account, one which was created a couple of weeks ago? You are also 'tired' of my 'community action shit' yet you only just turned up here a couple of weeks ago? You know more about the DT system than most long term members yet you only just created your sole account a couple of weeks ago?

Quote from: Honestbit on April 04, 2016, 01:52:01 AM
Also this is my first account.

Uhuh, sure, sounds legit.

Quote from: NeilLostBitCoin on Today at 02:25:24 AM
You can easily say that because you are a newbie here, why don't you try investing some funds of yours here in the list of scams? Let's see if I'm wrong. Cheesy

He's not a newbie, he's just pretending he is. Creates account a few weeks ago yet seems to understand the intricacies of the DT system and declares that he sick of my 'shit' and that he has much respect for Dooglus' ethos and business style. All this in the few days it took him to fire up his bullshit 'honest' ponzi.

Because that's what a genuine newbie would do, right? First time on this forum, create account, start thread dedicated to his ponzi scheme.

It is hardly fanatical if it is a connection made on the basis of witnessing QS routinely get unmasked for his multiple sock-puppet accounts and I happen to include in a ponzi discussion thread why I suspect the latest dishonest-argument ponzi idiot may be him

See, here's the thing QS-Jr, or should we just go with QS? I've previously been accused of either being Dooglus or being a patsy for Dooglus but we do actually have differing views on some issues.

Eventually you'll get bored and stop posting from this alt account of yours, returning to your main account(s) to continue on with whatever bollocks you get up to there. Unless you are QS, which means you'll be unable to admit defeat and move on, leaving you to relentlessly post inane nonsensical fallacy-laden diatribe as you desperately try to prove you have a valid point to make.

LOL, your grossly dishonest argument reminds me of QS. A lot. He employs exactly the same bullshit responses that you do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 08:47:14 AM

Reviewing your posting history I can say with a fairly high certainty that you are not Quickseller. I don't want to give away the secret sauce and teach him how to hide better but he has some distinct patterns throughout all his alts. I have had to learn this after some years of being stalked by the man, so I have some experience trying to pick him out of the crowd, and there are a lot of things you exhibit that he does not. BTW, for the record I don't know anything about this user, and this is not an endorsement of their activities, just a simple reply to a question. I am not particularly a fan of cryptodevil or quickseller, so this is said having zero allegiance to either party, 3rd parties take it for what you will.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:59:16 PM

I have had to learn this after some years of being stalked by the man,
I haven't even been here for two years so it would be outright impossible to be stalking you for years. Even so, there is zero credibility to this claim unless you want to say that I joined the forum and then immediately started stalking you Cheesy

No the OP is not one of my alts. I don't have any interest in running any kind of gambling site/game.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:06:00 PM

So, on the one hand he creates a thread demanding I be removed from DT because . . .Dooglus.

Dude, you are not on DT, wrong account??

Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:12:59 PM

So, on the one hand he creates a thread demanding I be removed from DT because . . .Dooglus.

it's an unquoted quote.

looks like this kind of ad hominem bullshit that is very common on bitcointalk nowadays gets people enraged more easily than a simple accusation.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 02:13:08 PM

Do a little bit of research. He states that the "following quotes below came from these 2 sources"
The DT part was quoting cryptodevil (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1339672.msg14432228#msg14432228)
Honestbit, I suggest you fix the post into proper quotes to avoid confusion. Put
Code:
[quote]Example quoted text[/quote]

taking a break - expect delayed responses
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:29:27 PM

ah okay, as he didnt use tags i was not sure what is a quote and what is not. i am sorry, didnt want to hurt feelings.

Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:33:38 PM

ah okay, as he didnt use tags i was not sure what is a quote and what is not. i am sorry, didnt want to hurt feelings.

to be fair the last part of my post isn't directed to you specifically.  Lips sealed

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:49:57 PM

Sorry. Coding is not my forte, but thanks for the help
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:57:53 PM

I don't have any interest in running any kind of gambling site/game.

No but you do have a raging hard-on for Dooglus and given that your typical obsessive rant threads are their usual fail for you in your anti-Dooglus quest, it isn't too much of a leap of faith to consider whether you'd latch on to creating an 'Honest' ponzi in the hope of stirring trouble between myself and Dooglus as we have a different opinion on the matter of 'honest' ponzis.

Then there is the fact that 'Honestbit' knows way more about both Dooglus and the DT system for a newb, as well as his penchant for posting quotes from your anti-Dooglus threads.

It doesn't escape my attention that the obsessive use of logical fallacy in both your arguments is awfully similar but, hey, personality disorders and intellectual dishonesty go hand in hand anyway. I do know he is lying about this being his first account, but I also know I could be wrong about him being you. In any event it is irrelevant, his 'honest' ponzi isn't honest at all because it is open to participation from random internet strangers who may not be fully-informed as to the nature of the 'scheme'. This means that money which would otherwise not have been deposited becomes part of the system and is taken by the operator and those participants who also know that their share could be coming from somebody who would otherwise not consent.

Fully informed consent is the ultimate basis for secular morality, after all, 'Honestbit'. So one cannot claim a system to be 'honest' if it transgresses the boundaries of fully informed consent.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:18:21 PM

I don't have any interest in running any kind of gambling site/game.

No but you do have a raging hard-on for Dooglus and given that your typical obsessive rant threads are their usual fail for you in your anti-Dooglus quest, it isn't too much of a leap of faith to consider whether you'd latch on to creating an 'Honest' ponzi in the hope of stirring trouble between myself and Dooglus as we have a different opinion on the matter of 'honest' ponzis.

Then there is the fact that 'Honestbit' knows way more about both Dooglus and the DT system for a newb, as well as his penchant for posting quotes from your anti-Dooglus threads.

It doesn't escape my attention that the obsessive use of logical fallacy in both your arguments is awfully similar but, hey, personality disorders and intellectual dishonesty go hand in hand anyway. I do know he is lying about this being his first account, but I also know I could be wrong about him being you. In any event it is irrelevant, his 'honest' ponzi isn't honest at all because it is open to participation from random internet strangers who may not be fully-informed as to the nature of the 'scheme'. This means that money which would otherwise not have been deposited becomes part of the system and is taken by the operator and those participants who also know that their share could be coming from somebody who would otherwise not consent.

Fully informed consent is the ultimate basis for secular morality, after all, 'Honestbit'. So one cannot claim a system to be 'honest' if it transgresses the boundaries of fully informed consent.

Whether the general public is informed that Honest Bitcoin is a ponzi is up to the general public, but I affirm that I have tried my hardest to ensure that all investors are well-informed. In addition, I explicitly asked all investors to contact me if they were still confused.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 05:21:52 PM

I have had to learn this after some years of being stalked by the man,
I haven't even been here for two years so it would be outright impossible to be stalking you for years. Even so, there is zero credibility to this claim unless you want to say that I joined the forum and then immediately started stalking you Cheesy

No the OP is not one of my alts. I don't have any interest in running any kind of gambling site/game.

Sorry I should have said "over a year", it just seems like years because over the 5 years I have been here all the stalkers just sort of blend together after a while. Funny though, you didn't even dispute the stalking, just the length of time you have been doing it xD
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778

#Free market

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:00:46 PM

@Honestbit, nah I don't think you are an alt of Quickseller... and if you are really the same person behind QS then you are really good to 'recite'  Grin.
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:37:37 AM

I know that this sounds like literally the dumbest question here, but I am asking this on the behalf of my friend cryptodevil, who seems convinced that I am Quickseller.
He told me the same thing  Roll Eyes that's how trolling works and particularly when people know they are wrong & are only speaking emotional, illogical garbage  Tongue

I know that cryptodevil is a very respected person but here I believe he is wrong.

Respect & Wrong/Right has no connection and are also not proportional either directly or indirectly.

yo
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:01:41 PM

for you in your anti-Dooglus quest

posting quotes from your anti-Dooglus threads.

Have you tried asking dooglus if I have an "anti-dooglus" stance? Because I'm not sure there exists any evidence I have one.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: