Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:32:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How else can i monetize my internet connection?  (Read 1040 times)
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:40:21 AM

Since you don't want much work, if any of your friends or family members have free time and internet. Offer the Raiblock captcha work.
There are some people who're buying mrai between 300 - 450 satosthi, buy at a cost of 300 satoshi from your friends and sell at 450 on this forum.

You make 150satosthi profit on each mrai without doing much work, not a bad idea right?  Grin

Fuck that! that's too much of work actually and you want your relatives to work for you? that's just too desperate.

I'll give you another idea, but this isn't something fast though. you can create a blog assuming you know how to write good english articles, and try acquiring gogle adsense from google. you can earn limitless amount so long as you can get much traffic to your blog.

Why not? I have a few relatives who have alot of free time and internet. They always ask me how to make money online.

You just need to have patience to explain everything clearly to them, which I lack, that is why I gaveup on that idea. Else that's what I was supposed to do  Grin

and yeah, I was going to say that too, but it's not easy to get visitors. When there are no visitors and clicks, you earn nothing.
espoldz

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:01:24 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2016, 08:22:56 AM by espoldz

The best and most effective way to make more money using your btc is to invest in programs like HYIP or Revenue Share.
Investing in HYIPs could be risky, but only if you don't know the business and you are a rookie.

There are couple of rules that help you to invest wisely and earn enormous amount of money. There are some people who earn so much monthly that I was unable to believe in it, in the beginning. Now I have nice additional wage to my monthly salary and honestly I am spending about 15 minutes daily for this business.

If you are smart guy, have some money to invest and you are not emotional - believe me, you can earn a lot of money, but be prepared for developing your businnes which will last for lets say 1 year. If you will choose 3 good Rev Share programs and invest wisely, a year later from now on you will have really nice monthly income.

I could give a list and point out best RevShare programs that are worth to invest now but I do not want to spam - do your research or ask me, but don't invest mones until you speak to somebody that know the business - keep that in mind, you should have your "sponsor" that will introduce you the whole process of investing in HYIPs or RevShare programms.

It could be good way to invest in Litecoin - since it is not expensive you will not spend a lot of money buying for example 100 litecoins and it is possible to earn a lot in next 2 years.
Greetings.
ripplehd

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:09:42 AM

Since you don't want much work, if any of your friends or family members have free time and internet. Offer the Raiblock captcha work.
There are some people who're buying mrai between 300 - 450 satosthi, buy at a cost of 300 satoshi from your friends and sell at 450 on this forum.

You make 150satosthi profit on each mrai without doing much work, not a bad idea right?  Grin
Can you show me how I can try this out because i did have a look somewhere but couldn't find any guides or tutorials

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:37:32 PM

Well the Brave browser will be able to pay you bitcoin just for enabling ads in your browser, starting from May:

https://www.brave.com/blogpost_3.html

You then just surf as normal.

The other method is staking PoS coins. You just open the wallet, enable staking, and it starts minting coins silently, while you go about other work.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print