Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:54:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DarkPool Exchange DARK/EX  (Read 275 times)
fr4nkthetank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:00:30 AM

Here is the first DarkPool for btc (and others).  If there is interest I will do a proper website, but it will NOT handle any coins whatsoever.  The best security is to have nothing to steal.  The goal of the DarkPool is to trade large amounts of Bitcoin/altcoins without impacting the market.  The price of the trade can either be market price @ trade time OR bid/offer on the darkpool which will be matched.  Market price is Mid-Market quote. 

1.PM the bid/ask/market order with your size and currency.
2.When a match is found, you will receive a PM with an address.
3.Send your coins and reply with your address + address for original coins in case the trade fails.
4.Trade is complete.

Anonymous.  No market data shall be given to anyone for any reason.  I may in the future release monthly volume reports for a fee IF the clients want to.  So the volume report shall only report those that wish it to be reported, with a one month lag.

I am a reputable person, have been involved since 2013 as a miner/trader and just simply interested in technology.  I am an actual trader IRL and have extensive knowledge of High frequency trading, darkpools, and market mechanics.  The reason I am starting this service is because of the ever increasing predatory algorithms on exchanges.  These finance/programmer people, whom I have little respect for (those with predatory algorithms), harm the overall market.  When someone has a large order it must be split off in the smallest pieces, and even then intent is still easily found.  So as in the real markets, visible order size is falling and dark type orders are on the rise.

Fees:  0.05%.  Free for 1st btc.
SIZE:  1BTC minimum equivalent.

Yours Truly,

Fr4nkthetank.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:32:07 AM

This have any relation to darkcoin as I use to trade and collect hos alt coins a year ago.
Any advice if I want to start collecting those again if this is a good start in that path.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
fr4nkthetank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:13:00 PM

Nope, no relation to darkcoin, just a "dark" exchange.  I would suggest maybe putting a gpu on the most profitable coin and buying it up with the proceeds, and slowly but surely you'll be accumulating. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: