Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:42:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Divorce: A Match Made in Heaven?  (Read 1635 times)
freshman777

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 09:35:46 PM

Now all we got to do is make this information public to husbands of the world for Bitcoin to go to the moon. I'll personally inform a few of my married friends of this option.

ARDOR - Blockchain as a Service. Three birds with one stone. /// Do not hold NXT at exchanges, NXT wallets: core+lite, mobile Android
Evildrum

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:49:10 PM

I still don't understand how bitcoin changes the situations anyway.The articles is based on gender inequality,emphasizes more on men and women powers using the terms such as "feminist".Assuming men wanted to save the money hiding from their wives,there already exists a number of way to do that before bitcoins came into picture.Simple example would be an alternate savings accounts.Agree that bitcoin has changed the game but not for long until it becomes very popular at a level where wives' would keep the private keys of their husband's wallets!  Grin

Its really amazing how many guys work all week and hand the cheque over to wifey and let her spend it as she wants.
Always get a kick out of the ones that allow their wives to dress them and bust a gut when I see them wearing identical jackets. Will never forget being out with some buddies after work,work guys! We where sitting at the bar and his phone kept ringing because he was not on his way home. Next thing you know she had driven all the way downtown and was standing over him telling him he would have to find somewhere else to sleep tonight and she took his car keys and left.
He went on a tear and ended up at a dive bar,waking up in the alley still drunk. So she taught him a lesson I guess.
Still got her standing there in a huff till he noticed she was there,talk about drama I do not need in my life.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
defined

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:00:11 PM

I'll personally inform a few of my married friends of this option.
You want to sell them bitcoins and take their wife?
Slowturtleinc

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:21:04 PM

Courts are changing but not fast enough to make a fair and balance playing field in the court of law.
Till both parties have equal representation and rights we really should be looking for alternatives to hide money away in a divorce.
If she gets the house and you get the car,guess where you are living?

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
nanonymousx

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:42:44 AM

Courts is asking all assets, including bitcoins/litecoins and so on. Converting wealth into bitcoin is a fact hiding asset from court, I don't see why this is helpful.
Evildrum

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:30:53 PM

Courts is asking all assets, including bitcoins/litecoins and so on. Converting wealth into bitcoin is a fact hiding asset from court, I don't see why this is helpful.

The courts would need to know you had bitcoin in the first place and the only way they know that is through the person divorcing you. So if you keep a slush fund say 3 months pay in bitcoin and she/he does not know,no harm.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
kanazawa

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:52:18 AM

Well.. Women (usualy) won't give a damn to "new" things.. I don't think it's bad at all, but sometime you need to get in the bar really heavy to talk shit to someone... That"s where come friends,etc.

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:10:42 AM

If your wife doesn't know that you were keeping a Bitcoin wallet somewhere I don't know how her lawyer or the court would be aware of that if there are no records of money going there. Maybe if she hired a detective to investigate into your financials or something you could be caught red-handed but I highly doubt it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: