Bitcoin Forum
February 21, 2017, 09:41:31 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.2  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Miner Control 1.6.1 - Auto profit switching miner controller  (Read 97399 times)
Giraudy

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:59:51 PM

Well that's the problem, you can't use minercontrol with additionnal scripts. hence why i asked to have such capabilities directly into the tool Smiley (at least until ccminer is fixed, and even then you have other miner that doesn't have any overclock features)

As far as I know CCminer supports now launching with special config file, as it was previously for AMD miners. Here are the samples
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=769239.msg14509384;topicseen#msg14509384 You can try to play with it.
Nevertheless in my opinion overclocking is a very tricky thing, just imagine that you have a "zoo" of cards on different Nvidia chips. How much miner instances have to be started to meet the best parameters for each hardware type? You have to parametrise a bundle of different miners for a wide range of devices. That is the thing, that developers of NicehashMiner are trying to implement for a long time. I can't remember any new version of NHM without a serious bugs.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
m1n1ngP4d4w4n

Activity: 84

CryptoLearner

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:02:59 PM

Well that's the problem, you can't use minercontrol with additionnal scripts. hence why i asked to have such capabilities directly into the tool Smiley (at least until ccminer is fixed, and even then you have other miner that doesn't have any overclock features)

As far as I know CCminer supports now launching with special config file, as it was previously for AMD miners. Here are the samples
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=769239.msg14509384;topicseen#msg14509384 You can try to play with it.
Nevertheless in my opinion overclocking is a very tricky thing, just imagine that you have a "zoo" of cards on different Nvidia chips. How much miner instances have to be started to meet the best parameters for each hardware type? You have to parametrise a bundle of different miners for a wide range of devices. That is the thing, that developers of NicehashMiner are trying to implement for a long time. I can't remember any new version of NHM without a serious bugs.

Yeah that's why i posted this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=769239.msg17884458#msg17884458

this way you could setup per algo/per card/per rig setting easy without relying on miner overlock but external one.

When i meant script i was speaking about external bat files for example to overlock, not ccminer conf file Smiley

BTC - 1B1RBYkzxiTmrbnFe2vj8EaNPSYftW8186 Smiley
duboisi

Activity: 137

View Profile
Today at 04:06:03 AM

Since this software is being actively improved, is time to start a new thread something like "Miner Control - Giraudy mod". Giraudy deserves the recognition for the good work.
lyolyalya

Activity: 126

View Profile
Today at 04:50:30 AM

aaand seems like miningfields api doesn't work=(

Fixed. Pls, download .exe file again. As for WTM active parameter, it should be in this way
Code:
,"WTM-DMD-Groestl": {"account": "acc","worker": "1070", "pricemode": 0, "сweight": 1.0, "fee":0,"sparam1": "","sparam2": "",
        "algos": [{"active":false, "cname": "diamond", "tag":"dmd", "algo": "dmd-gr", "priceid": "43", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ stratum+tcp://eu.miningfield.com:3378  -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_ -p 123" }]
eeem... WTM-Myriad-Groestl for dmd-gr?right?
It is just a title (copied it from MYR-GR), can be named as you wish, but should start with WTM anyway.
not sure about that...i was tried to add pascalcoin earlier and it was named WTM-PASC and doesn't work.i copied yours WTM-Pascalcoin and it was working...are you sure you are not hardcoded WTM names?
Giraudy

View Profile
Today at 06:51:02 AM

not sure about that...i was tried to add pascalcoin earlier and it was named WTM-PASC and doesn't work.i copied yours WTM-Pascalcoin and it was working...are you sure you are not hardcoded WTM names?
Hardcoded only "WTM". Ending can be any.

Since this software is being actively improved, is time to start a new thread something like "Miner Control - Giraudy mod". Giraudy deserves the recognition for the good work.

Mod is not completed yet.  Wink  Still have a lot of ideas to implement.
duboisi

Activity: 137

View Profile
Today at 07:22:11 AM

Is always good to be able to download the latest release from the first post of a thread, especially if enhancements are being release regularly.
lyolyalya

View Profile
Today at 07:49:08 AM

that's strange.i'm sure that i was changing WTM-Pasc to WTM-Pascalcoin and only then it was working.okay...let's see.
and what about hiding WTM-coins in pools section if i don't use WTM-Pascalcoin for a while?
Giraudy

View Profile
Today at 08:47:11 AM

that's strange.i'm sure that i was changing WTM-Pasc to WTM-Pascalcoin and only then it was working.okay...let's see.
and what about hiding WTM-coins in pools section if i don't use WTM-Pascalcoin for a while?
You should add "active" key not in pool, but in algos section. Can you check, if it is working
      },"WTM-Pascalcoin": {"account": "","worker": "", "pricemode": 0, "сweight": 1.0, "fee":1,"sparam1": "","sparam2": "",
        "algos": [{ "active":false, "cname": "pascalcoin", "tag": "pasc", "algo": "pascal", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_  -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_" }]
lyolyalya

View Profile
Today at 04:58:49 PM

You should add "active" key not in pool, but in algos section. Can you check, if it is working
      },"WTM-Pascalcoin": {"account": "","worker": "", "pricemode": 0, "сweight": 1.0, "fee":1,"sparam1": "","sparam2": "",
        "algos": [{ "active":false, "cname": "pascalcoin", "tag": "pasc", "algo": "pascal", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_  -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_" }]
yes.i did that and coins are disapearing.BUT - in pools...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.