Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:56:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FACTS] You are a profiteer if ?  (Read 482 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:37:21 PM

Either you have the coins wallet installed or you are NO supporter
..and nothing but a profiteer !

Someone who shuffles around trading anything that pays (even if it's scammy ass garbage)

I would bet 95% of you all here are one of themUndecided

So line up and admit.. tell us all about your coins (sitting on exchanges)
And if any of you use the word Exchanger I'm going to lose my shit big time !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StinkyLover

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

This industry is pure fiction

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:42:03 PM

Either you have the coins wallet installed or you are NO supporter
..and nothing but a profiteer !

Someone who shuffles around trading anything that pays (even if it's scammy ass garbage)

I would bet 95% of you all here are one of themUndecided

So line up and admit.. tell us all about your coins (sitting on exchanges)
And if any of you use the word Exchanger I'm going to lose my shit big time !

I used to have some on the exchangers Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I have no individual coin wallets installed on my PC. Call me what you will. I'm not doing it!
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:58:00 PM

There's plenty of ways to make money in this game.  You can be a die hard supporter and hold until the cows come home and that may pay off in spades (NEM millionaire??).  You could day trade or even just market trade casually buying in lows and selling on highs.  You can bounty hunt on here and tap faucets across the web to develop a slow and steady net worth, and you can mine/stake to grow your net worth and support the coin(s).

It's specious to say one is better than the other for any one person.  Do what works for you and what you are interested in or are good at.  Personally I dabble in all of the above.  There's some projects I genuinely want to support and have and will continue to offer my support for them because they either have great tech or a good vision.  Others I could care less about (ripple comes to mind) but still fares well for profit taking on the exchanges. 

Why should someone pass on an opportunity to make money easily if it's there while still pursuing your interests and supporting the projects you believe in.
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 11:03:01 PM

I cant say I have never been a profiteer... some opportunities are too good to pass up haha. But... at the same time, I am a true die hard believer in some offerings and the technology behind them. Unfortunately, those coins that are really innovative are few and far between so a market cycle of shitcoins and pump and dumps have become standard within the crypto community.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:48:57 AM

Some people have integrity believe it or not.
Around here it's rare.

People are different ?
Are you Berni Madoff ? ROFL  Cheesy

I *could have jumped on AUR well before it launched i had an "opportunity"
But i chose to avoid it because i don't support coins with a 50% premine.
AKA: Integrity.

Guys the issue goes hand & hand with all this like it or not.

@Stinky
I don't have any now.
In the past i did though..
I tried to get the LTC one and it was a bitch to get synced and then keep it synced when it was off for ages.

So..
I am saying yeah "usually"
You guys know Wink

But why make wallets then if the majority are simply avoiding them to trade shitcoins on Polo ?

WOW have things changed  Roll Eyes
The ideology has been dead for so long people don't even know what it USED to be.
Did you all know that there was a time when a coin could not launch and be accepted by the crowd if it did not have the following ?

- 100% Open Source (Ripple Failed this)
- NO premine (1 or 2% were occasionally accepted)
- Cross platform wallets (Windows / Linux / MAC) <-- why GridCoin failed at launch.

Now ?
Wallet ?
The little shithead profiteer douch-nozzles are all like what's a Wallet old man Spoetnik ?
They all like ohh you mean teh exchanger where i keep mah profit coinz ?

And ICO = 100% premine.
So for all those whiners who cawed like crows bitching & complaining about some coin that has a 2% premine ..how the fuck are you buying Ethereum ICO coins etc ?

And how did CoinMarketCap get away with NOT adding an asterisk to ETH ?
It was launched as an ICO in 2014 like all the other ICO's with an asterisk so WTF ?
Someone got paid off  Roll Eyes

Altcoins  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:50:03 AM

I admit I'm using every good opportunity for earning money through trading of coins on exchanges and in most cases i don't even look upon their wallet, you know it might be very risky to click on every link here! Grin
Few coins attracts my attention with good ideas and useful features, but mostly they are only tools for trade.
My only rule is, not to invest in ICO.
Trade !=Scam &&  Buy< ( 1BTC per new coin)
Seville

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:19:41 AM

nothing wrong with taking profits man.. Fast money and fast REK's  Grin
StinkyLover

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

This industry is pure fiction

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:53:03 PM

The little shithead profiteer douch-nozzles are all like what's a Wallet old man Spoetnik ?
They all like ohh you mean teh exchanger where i keep mah profit coinz ?

Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: