Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:02:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitland - ICO - Decentralized Land Registry  (Read 84755 times)
tabali tigi

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 12:49:20 PM

Here is a link to the Bitland Skype Chat if you want to join:

https://join.skype.com/xoojO69ldQvX

Cheers!

Chris

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kame

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:57:55 PM

Forbs:

Bitland's African Blockchain Initiative Putting Land On The Ledger

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2016/04/05/bitlands-african-blockchain-initiative-putting-land-on-the-ledger/#118027241029

tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:17:39 PM

I can see in the OP that there"s seven of you,why are the rest of the crew so silent? I mean, at least here in this thread,it wouldnt hurt them to visit this thread and offer some info to anyone who has any questions

So, Brock does the web updates.

Ryan does B2B sales.

Elliot is the COO.

Nari is the CEO.

Philip Asare is an Ambassador.

Ryan and Philip have no real reason to come to the thread, as any questions that they can answer, I can answer.  If you want to contact them, you can find Ryan or Philip on LinkedIn.  Ryan is kind of an old school guy, and I highly doubt he would ever post here.  As far as "not hurting them to post here", almost everyone on the team has another job, and many people have been working on this project completely pro bono for the last 2 years.  As far as asking them to do things like "come post in this thread", I would be much more comfortable with anyone who had questions for them contacting them directly through LinkedIn.  If you want to prove they are real, go to a different source than this forum.

Here are Ryan and Philip's LinkedIn profiles:

Ryan:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryan-berry-06802817

Philip:
https://gh.linkedin.com/in/philipagyeiasare

Cheers!

Chris  

Ok,that makes sense. Just saw the website http://bitlandglobal.com/   well thats all pretty impressive.....
Selsonblue

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:18:24 PM

Sketchy stuff with the references to past projects, I hope that doesnt happen with this one.

I bought in to the ICO only because Chris presents very well. If you have that, you can surely grow a business from there.

But yeah, the whole ICO through Openledger is way more painful than it should be. Whether or not it makes it easy to distribute the ICO coins, I almost lost the entire amount I was going to buy in with because user error on an unfamiliar platform. Thank god I didnt.

Best of luck to the project!
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:39:13 PM

I'm trying to send some btc for the ico with openledger but this is pain to understand how it works,

Your screenshots made to help users to buy ico are out of date compared to the actual version of openledger.

So new users of openleger can't follow step by step to buy ico easily.

When i want to send 1 btc to Ccedk.escrow with openledger, and the fee is around 2.6. i know it's not btc fee even it's write "open.btc" but for news user, seriously, it's realy scary.

If i send 1 btc, how can i know how many Cadastrals i will get? Maybe all of these informations are on the website, but i didn't read the website entirely yet,

Btw i realy like the project because there is real utility for africans people. It's no only for Ghana, this system could be realy usefull for a tons of countries. Ghana is just the first step.

It's could be great to have a proof of cooperation with the governement because this project can't works without approval of the governement. I mean legaly.

Regards

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 07:34:48 PM

I'm trying to send some btc for the ico with openledger but this is pain to understand how it works,

Your screenshots made to help users to buy ico are out of date compared to the actual version of openledger.

When i want to send 1 btc to Ccedk.escrow with openledger, and the fee is around 2.6. i know it's not btc fee even it's write "open.btc" but for news user, seriously, it's realy scary.

If i send 1 btc, how can i know how many Cadastrals i will get? Maybe all of these informations are on the website, but i didn't read the website entirely yet,

Btw i realy like the project because there is real utility for africans people. It's no only for Ghana, this system could be realy usefull for a tons of countries. Ghana is just the first step.

It's could be great to have a proof of cooperation with the governement because this project can't works without approval of the governement. I mean legaly.

Regards

Not sure if you are using the online interface, but those screen shots were made on the desktop version of the wallet.

During Phase 1, 1 BTC = 10,000 Cadastrals.

This entire project is going down with the cooperation of the government and oversight from the Land Administration Project.

Ghana is only the first step Wink

Cheers!

Chris

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 11:04:30 PM

PoA Campaign coming soon!

Do not forget that the next 95 people who change their sig to the Bitland ICO sig and then PM me the notification will get 25 Cads.

Cheers!

Chris

kame.japan2

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:09:17 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2016, 11:22:28 PM by kame.japan2

Regards

Chris, to be frank with you, even if you have a start up member from CCEDK, relying on to OpenLedger as purchasing point is not good choice. Somehow you limit potential people who want to invest. We are saying - provide ease of use for funding as much as you can. someone mentioned learn what LISK and WAVES is that reason.

for tentative, you better streamline current offer of "Purchasing Instructions".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Create account on Openledger
        Online wallet – https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/
        Wallet Download – https://bitshares.org/download/
2. Click Accounts
3. Click Deposit/Withdrawal
4. Click CCEDK
5. Deposit BTC
6. Send Open.BTC to ccedk.escrow
7. Change transaction fee denomination from “bts” to “open.btc”

missing concerns;

how you can transfer BTC to OL? What is OPEN.BTC? Why my BTC sent OL is decreasing when it become OPEN.BTC? - are you stealing my BTC? OL says I need to pay fee what it is? And the fee changes when I add memo - seems longer phase cost you more what it is? Should I have to leave it to blank ? do I have to provide BTS for fee or what? do we need fee for my funding in the first place...? how I can confirm my BTC is send to you? How many Cadastral I am getting according to my funding? When you send me Cadastral ? How I can confirm arrival of Cadastral in OL? do I have to make a currency of Cadastral before your send me Cadastral?

Don't return me on this tiered  Smiley  I believe we have bunch of expert here in the community. Get more voice from the community and improve your funding scheme. Then you get more funding to come. I am little hesitate if funding process is such difficult for tech savvy.

Cheers

primalbase║▬ Distributed Workspace for Tech Community ▬║primalbase
Self-reproducing business structureLong term profitable investmentTangible product, not virtual
ICO starts 26th of June 1st day bonus (66%) 2nd-7th day bonus (25%)▬▬▬║Twitter
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 11:22:36 PM

Regards

Chris, to be frank with you, even if you have a start up member from CCEDK, relying on to OpenLedger as purchasing point is not good choice. Somehow you limit potential people who want to invest. We are saying - provide ease of use for funding as much as you can. someone mentioned learn what LISK and WAVES is that reason.

for tentative, you better streamline current offer of "Purchasing Instructions".

1. Create account on Openledger
        Online wallet – https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/
        Wallet Download – https://bitshares.org/download/
2. Click Accounts
3. Click Deposit/Withdrawal
4. Click CCEDK
5. Deposit BTC
6. Send Open.BTC to ccedk.escrow
7. Change transaction fee denomination from “bts” to “open.btc”

missing concerns;

how you can transfer BTC to OL? What is OPEN.BTC? Why my BTC sent OL is increasing when it become OPEN.BTC? - are you stealing my BTC? OL says I need to pay fee what it is? And the fee changes when I add memo - seems longer phase cost you more what it is? Should I have to leave it to blank ? do I have to provide BTS for fee or what? do we need fee for my funding in the first place...? how I can confirm my BTC is send to you? How many Cadastral I am I getting according to my funding? When you send me Cadastral ? How I can confirm arrival of Cadastral in OL? do I have to make a currency of Cadastral before your send me Cadastral?

Don't return me on this tiered  Smiley  I believe we have bunch of expert here in the community. Get more voice from the community and improve your funding scheme. Then you get more funding to come. I am little hesitate if funding process is such difficult for tech savvy.

Cheers

I am familiar with Waves and Lisk.  The reason we are doing the escrow this way is because when Openledger hosted an escrow with a single BTC address that was external to Openledger, people were trying to spoof other transactions and pretend to be someone else. 

When you transfer your BTC to Openledger, the "Open.btc" is the same as BTC, just the Openledger version so the BTC is not accessible by external party.  Only an individual can withdraw the BTC from their account, so essentially "Open" versions of tokens allow the coins to exist on a side chain, with the actual tokens stored offline.  You'll see there is "Open.eth", "Open.USD", etc...representing the Openledger versions of those currencies.

You don't have to fill in the memo.  The whole reason we are doing the ICO this way is so that the account you use to send the BTC is the one that gets the Cadastrals sent back to it.

The Cadastrals will be sent at the end of phase 2.  You don't need to do anything else to receive your Cadastrals.  While the front end purchase may be a little more difficult than just "sending bitcoin", it's to guarantee that the receiving process will be 100% smooth, everyone will get exactly what they paid for, and there will be a record of transactions both ways.  We are still considering opening up the ICO to an external BTC address on Coinbase, but it still has many issues associated with the delivery of the tokens that we are still considering.

Cheers!

Chris

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 11:26:01 PM

Just received news that Bitland will be featured as a use-case in a book being written about Blockchain tech by Blockchain France

We have also been invited to present at the Viva Technology Conference coming up in Paris in June.

Stay tuned!

Chris

Reez

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:11:03 AM

Someone can confirm that i did the correct things to buy cadastrals?

cocobanjo2 sent 0.00899999 open.BTC to ccedk.escrow
block 5,370,783 - 15 hours ago - 0.00004403 open.BTC

This is the only information we get when we buy ico?
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 10:15:56 AM

Someone can confirm that i did the correct things to buy cadastrals?

cocobanjo2 sent 0.00899999 open.BTC to ccedk.escrow
block 5,370,783 - 15 hours ago - 0.00004403 open.BTC

This is the only information we get when we buy ico?

When it shows up here, you did it right Smiley

http://cryptofresh.com/u/ccedk.escrow

Cadastrals will show up in your Bitshares account after the ICO, iirc.

Good to see the ICO doubled in just a week Smiley
Joerii (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 10:47:09 AM

<snip>

Hey sir.

This video will help you. I posted it yesterday in the OP and also as a reply, but I guess you missed it.
Feel free to ask questions if you require assistance.

Here's our new tutorial video that shows how you can fund your OpenLeder account with Bitcoin. That's a step you need to take before you can buy Cadastrals ( Bitland's token )

click the image to watch the video!

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
Reez

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:32:19 PM

Hey sir.

This video will help you. I posted it yesterday in the OP and also as a reply, but I guess you missed it.
Feel free to ask questions if you require assistance.

Here's our new tutorial video that shows how you can fund your OpenLeder account with Bitcoin. That's a step you need to take before you can buy Cadastrals ( Bitland's token )

click the image to watch the video!

Thanks a lot for the video, it's gonna help me and help others!

Regards

Reez
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 02:40:54 PM

Hello everyone!

After much consideration, we are going to have the direct deposit method available for the crowdsale.

If you want to purchase Cadastrals in any of the following currencies, you can send the funds directly to the addresses listed below.  Please send an image showing the send transaction to ChrisBates01@gmail.com after the funds have been sent.

BTC: 1G4bYLh8V2jFhCepBGZxxBLoSeNhwWa1xQ
ETH: 0x142fD6DB77331447A7af7b7eE8cE214fC1B80f8c
doge: DBbc4ngz7mvnZyqWicW7GeXyGueTApZvwG
dash: XdszMCifyXNCaGijjma9AAhnb9uHdX9xmx
litecoin: LLHvuE73CqXUCGgFYW7yKiYpyxUGgtPg4X
BKS: 8PAS5ZhqrDiE3Tw4b1QhJWyDMoXUhpQoSN
nbt:  BTLYWcbvH2e38HyyoFeXF3aBXRNxvuEoaQ

Cheers!

Chris

Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:32:03 PM

Hello everyone!

After much consideration, we are going to have the direct deposit method available for the crowdsale.

If you want to purchase Cadastrals in any of the following currencies, you can send the funds directly to the addresses listed below.  Please send an image showing the send transaction to ChrisBates01@gmail.com after the funds have been sent.

BTC: 1abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890
ETH: 0xyouseeifsomeonethinksthisistherealaddress
doge: theymaysendittothisaddressinsteadofyours
dash: andpeoplewillbescammedoutoftheirmoney
nbt:  BTLYWcbvH2e38HyyoFeXF3aBXRNxvuEoaQ

Cheers!

Chris

who's escrowing it?
what if someone quotes and fills in his own address? there's a risk
why such an unprofessional approach, why not search for a professional and safe solution?

this ico is failing so hard; no announcement or time to hype it, graphics and pictures that look like they are stolen

i really like this project but you should really come up with a plan, a strategy, prepare and then execute it instead of doing thoughtless random stuff to "fix it"
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 04:46:41 PM

Hello everyone!

If you want to purchase Cadastrals in any of the following currencies, you can send the funds directly to the addresses listed below.  Please send an image showing the send transaction to ChrisBates01@gmail.com after the funds have been sent.

Cheers!

Chris

who's escrowing it?
why such an unprofessional approach, why not search for a professional and safe solution?

this ico is failing so hard; no announcement or time to hype it, graphics and pictures that look like they are stolen

i really like this project but you should really come up with a plan, a strategy, prepare and then execute it instead of doing thoughtless random stuff to "fix it"

Okay:

That is the link to the escrow.  The reason we offered this alternative is because people were saying it was too difficult the way we were doing it.

As well, we appreciate the constructive criticism.  If you want to see the ICO succeed, please support it.

The ICO is being hosted by Crypto Coins Exchange Denmark (CCEDK), and has direct oversight by the CEO Ronny Boesing.

Our team won a Netexplo World Innovation award earlier this year, and were in the ranks with the likes of Colu, and robotics companies.

If you want to read the white paper, please take a look here:

http://www.bitland.world/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Bitland_Whitepaper.pdf

I assure you this is not haphazard whatsoever.  Trying to evaluate this project based on this thread would be a huge mistake.

Cheers!

Chris

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 04:49:09 PM

Please watch the video if you want to get a better idea of the project, as the presentation is from Paris earlier this year at the Netexplo awards.

The event was put on by UNESCO and the French Senate.

Cheers!

Chris

Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:56:06 PM

Hello everyone!

Cheers!

Chris

who's escrowing it?

Okay:

That is the link to the escrow.  The reason we offered this alternative is because people were saying it was too difficult the way we were doing it.

As well, we appreciate the constructive criticism.  If you want to see the ICO succeed, please support it.

Our team won a Netexplo World Innovation award earlier this year, and were in the ranks with the likes of Colu, and robotics companies.

If you want to read the white paper, please take a look here:

http://www.bitland.world/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Bitland_Whitepaper.pdf

I assure you this is not haphazard whatsoever.  Trying to evaluate this project based on this thread would be a huge mistake.

Cheers!

Chris

I know that, you already repeated that many times, including the pdf and videos
it's not my point, it's not about the project, it's about the ico, how it's planned and executed

I like the project, it's no criticism to the project, i fully trust and support the project

but the organization of the ico is very unprofessional and people will or will not invest based on this thread, look at the OP, no picture has the same size and they look like the got downloaded at random even if they're not
the thread doesn't look low budget, it looks "no budget"

you can just ignore that or start working on a solution and maybe extend the first phase of the ico until you get it right

I already invested a small amount in this project and do not regret it but if you want the ico to be a success, this thread won't bring it, not how it is now, not how you arranged the escrow
if you or anyone else in the team can't do it, find someone who can
B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 05:01:34 PM

@ Chris
Contact me if you need any help with marketing. I'd love to assist.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: