Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:28:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitland - ICO - Decentralized Land Registry  (Read 84755 times)
BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:37:47 PM

Bitcointalk forum does not deserve a "PR Guy"...it is where you do damage control with the trolls who have nothing better to do with their lives...

So why don't you do some of that "damage control" and address the stuff that's been posted here in the last few pages. There seem to be serious accusations against you but all you can do is some righteous indignation? Come on, use your masters degrees, post something coherent.

I'm glad to see you and Gleb engaging this scammer and project. Chris was backed by plenty to shield him in the beginning but like other projects he was in, time and consequences catch up to him.
I look forward to see Gleb unique silly talking points Roll Eyes vs Chris's academic and professional fake virtuous signalling.
He'll play a lot of racism cards on ya Gleb, its his go to if you look at the first pages, but he doesn't link any convincing points.
As you've experienced so far its just a lot of swearing and 'tu quoque' hand waving. Pretty typical when the math in the background is showing exactly who he is.

I look forward to people combing, sniffing, the chains from this project to show where the money ends up at  Smiley

I can't wait till this Niger plays the racist card on my ass, with apologies if Master Bates isn't from Nigeria, I'll continue to refer to him as a Niger till the dude provides proof such ain't the case. Here's to the day that he https://youtu.be/CqYFu_Sfnus?t=265

But he provided such proofs some time ago, when he posted a picture "gangsta style" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434155.msg17384201#msg17384201  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:06:48 PM

Bitcointalk forum does not deserve a "PR Guy"...it is where you do damage control with the trolls who have nothing better to do with their lives...

So why don't you do some of that "damage control" and address the stuff that's been posted here in the last few pages. There seem to be serious accusations against you but all you can do is some righteous indignation? Come on, use your masters degrees, post something coherent.

I'm glad to see you and Gleb engaging this scammer and project. Chris was backed by plenty to shield him in the beginning but like other projects he was in, time and consequences catch up to him.
I look forward to see Gleb unique silly talking points Roll Eyes vs Chris's academic and professional fake virtuous signalling.
He'll play a lot of racism cards on ya Gleb, its his go to if you look at the first pages, but he doesn't link any convincing points.
As you've experienced so far its just a lot of swearing and 'tu quoque' hand waving. Pretty typical when the math in the background is showing exactly who he is.

I look forward to people combing, sniffing, the chains from this project to show where the money ends up at  Smiley

I can't wait till this Niger plays the racist card on my ass, with apologies if Master Bates isn't from Nigeria, I'll continue to refer to him as a Niger till the dude provides proof such ain't the case. Here's to the day that he https://youtu.be/CqYFu_Sfnus?t=265

But he provided such proofs some time ago, when he posted a picture "gangsta style" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434155.msg17384201#msg17384201  Wink

you know nothing about due diligence...

bunch of fucking business school dropouts living in grandma's houses is what we have here...

playing games with btc...lulz...

love it
So what is your drug of choice?  Is it meth?  You sound like a drug user.  
Go fuck yourself you fucking scammer.  

SCAM

my drug of choice is your mom's pussy...yummy

I'd say it again - somebody needs to slap the shit outta this I-have-two-master's-degrees Niger.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:44:41 PM

The addresses are no longer up on the site but I asked the most obvious question last year that lists all the side wallets for this project. It was never answered.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434155.msg15062694;topicseen#msg15062694
I wanted to know why bits (BTC wallet) had some interesting hops, like to Purse.io, before heading to escrow - https://www.blockseer.com/transactions/55b556d54af4762f033e606c6285df62343a484e47f2b002bce2672b49149bed/graph (at the time Purse.io had public/labeled addresses)
Eventually it was mentioned these are direct sale wallets facilitated by Chris. I didn't pursue it further at the time.
With the combination of this, Chris's obtuse aggression to any criticism, and past history in other bad projects.
I decided to stay away and out of this project. It had so many red flags and I wasn't playing Minesweeper.

The current observations on https://cryptofresh.com/u/bitland-global-1 - is more relevant I feel now, than privately controlled wallets, that didn't have clearly defined details to them.
Also openledger blacklisting it is very foretelling.

I hope Ronnie Boesing stops by to berate us lowly BCTer's.
Maybe he has something more clever than swears and jokes about motherfucking(s).

It's a good question, is here anything to show?

malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:44:05 PM

Quote from the cyptoguru Leroy Fodor:
Code:

you cant trust anyone in this industry, anyone wants to take your bitcoins. LOL
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:23:48 PM

Quote from the cyptoguru Leroy Fodor:
Code:

you cant trust anyone in this industry, anyone wants to take your bitcoins. LOL

Dude, please stay on topic like I do with the below as an example (try not to laugh when you see it).

http://knlgfx.wixsite.com/bitland

scam_exposer

Activity: 252

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:44:08 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2017, 12:58:11 AM by scam_exposer

Christopher Larry Bates
Chris Master Bates
Is a pathetic Scammer and a Scumbag.  He's too busy with little boys in Nigeria to address the Scam allegations against him.  
Christopher Larry Bates spends his time fantasizing about what he's going to do with those little African boys.
He's a freak.  Solid...

Christopher Larry Bates in a moment of ecstasy

The good thing is that if you do a search on google for Christopher Larry Bates the first thing that comes up is a link to him being the scammer that he is.
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS714US714&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=christopher+larry+bates

It's good that this scammer shows up on google for the scumbag that he is.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
kame

Activity: 324

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:55:45 AM

think people put between 70 - 150 btc into this (just an estimate from me) first ico got like 40k dollar at this time 1 btc bought you 10k cadastrals in total lol (dont know exact btc price during that time but lower then now for sure)

then main account sold many cadastrals into buy walls which should be another 30 btc or so.

i personal still hope the project will continue, would be bad to loose on this one (and yea i see whats going on here...)
but yea things are like they are.

Without a notice, the sell orders from main account (=Bitland Projects) was quite surprise to me...  it resulted my ICO 1BTC/10,000 cadastrals become far bellow 1BTC value now. But, I will not complain if the ICO money consumed for this project, not personal pockets to project members. I want this pilot project moving forward for people on the land that's my 1BTC goes there and some gain as a side effect.

So, I recommend Chris assign somebody can audit financial part in this pilot project. I believe this is a mandatory when this pilot project get more attention from big investors and Gov. size backers which is supposed to be happening now.

This pilot project is long term project which needs a lot of guts and trust from supporters. I'm looking froward to see a light of transparency from this team soon, otherwise FUD lovers will here and there to call OP as a scammer - time consuming to read through posts.   Cool

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 04:16:37 AM

Christopher Larry Bates
Chris Master Bates
Is a pathetic Scammer and a Scumbag.  He's too busy with little boys in Nigeria to address the Scam allegations against him.  
Christopher Larry Bates spends his time fantasizing about what he's going to do with those little African boys.
He's a freak.  Solid...

Christopher Larry Bates in a moment of ecstasy

The good thing is that if you do a search on google for Christopher Larry Bates the first thing that comes up is a link to him being the scammer that he is.
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS714US714&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=christopher+larry+bates

It's good that this scammer shows up on google for the scumbag that he is.

Okay, I'll click to see what I find:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/larry-c-bates-99452594/

Chris is one of the most passionate, articulate guys I know.

~Brad Edwards
I help your business grow. Plain and simple | Digital Marketer | SEO
December 8, 2014, Brad worked with Larry C. but at different companies

you know nothing about due diligence...

bunch of fucking business school dropouts living in grandma's houses is what we have here...

playing games with btc...lulz...

love it
So what is your drug of choice?  Is it meth?  You sound like a drug user. 
Go fuck yourself you fucking scammer. 

SCAM

my drug of choice is your mom's pussy...yummy

What can I say except that Two Master Bates personified passion and articulation all in one post exactly what Brad Edwards' espoused.
Wesiematic

Activity: 437

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:42:38 AM

Where is the light of transparency, does someone see it coming  Huh  Roll Eyes

think people put between 70 - 150 btc into this (just an estimate from me) first ico got like 40k dollar at this time 1 btc bought you 10k cadastrals in total lol (dont know exact btc price during that time but lower then now for sure)

then main account sold many cadastrals into buy walls which should be another 30 btc or so.

i personal still hope the project will continue, would be bad to loose on this one (and yea i see whats going on here...)

Without a notice, the sell orders from main account (=Bitland Projects) was quite surprise to me...  it resulted my ICO 1BTC/10,000 cadastrals become far bellow 1BTC value now. But, I will not complain if the ICO money consumed for this project, not personal pockets to project members. I want this pilot project moving forward for people on the land that's my 1BTC goes there and some gain as a side effect.

So, I recommend Chris assign somebody can audit financial part in this pilot project. I believe this is a mandatory when this pilot project get more attention from big investors and Gov. size backers which is supposed to be happening now.

This pilot project is long term project which needs a lot of guts and trust from supporters. I'm looking froward to see a light of transparency from this team soon, otherwise FUD lovers will here and there to call OP as a scammer - time consuming to read through posts.   Cool

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:35:50 AM

Where is the light of transparency, does someone see it coming  Huh  Roll Eyes

On the guts and trust front, I present ...

Wesiematic

Activity: 437

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 12:16:14 PM

It seems here is no light only darkness and dislocation.  Roll Eyes

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 12:22:51 PM

It seems here is no light only darkness and dislocation.  Roll Eyes

LOL but it's true, very quiet here.
laugh2btc

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:51:13 AM

I´m not invested here. Maybe Ronny Boesing the BTS guy knows what´s goin on. He´s the advisor

ps: Bitland in the news: http://www.business-review.eu/news/d10-bucharest-speaker-large-scale-decentralization-will-force-new-paradigms-of-design-developmen-130294
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:03:56 AM

I´m not invested here. Maybe Ronny Boesing the BTS guy knows what´s goin on. He´s the advisor

I wonder if Ronny has accounted for the fact that his name, will very soon, become synonymous with a multitude of failures, scams, and incompetence.
Just a thought.   
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:27:57 AM

I wonder if Ronny has accounted for the fact that his name, will very soon, become synonymous with a multitude of failures, scams, and incompetence.
Just a thought.   

One for the road: OpenLedger & Ronny Boesing present the Centz crowdsale powered by OpenLedger

Grin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:31:07 PM

ps: Bitland in the news: http://www.business-review.eu/news/d10-bucharest-speaker-large-scale-decentralization-will-force-new-paradigms-of-design-developmen-130294

http://d10e.biz/speakers/

Secure is Chris "Two Masters" Bates' other middle name; secure as in, "Give me your money and I promise to not dole it out as promised, ergo SECURE!"
BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:32:06 PM

Secure is Chris "Two Masters" Bates' other middle name; secure as in, "Give me your money and I promise to not dole it out as promised, ergo SECURE!"

Good thing he's coming to Bucharest, I can "meet" him in person. But first let's see whom tries to scam there.
I will get in contact with the organizers so they can see also what a scumbag is this "Two Masters" Bates... Still posting as a Bitland official, when everybody knows he's not part of the Bitland anymore.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:02:56 PM

Good thing he's coming to Bucharest, I can "meet" him in person. But first let's see whom tries to scam there.
I will get in contact with the organizers so they can see also what a scumbag is this "Two Masters" Bates... Still posting as a Bitland official, when everybody knows he's not part of the Bitland anymore.

"Fuck 'em hard! Fuck 'em often! That's my life pursuits. Trusty servant, Zuleb, start clackin' them coconuts, continuing our quest for Bitland."
scam_exposer

Activity: 252

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:19:05 PM

Just a thought.   

Isn't his name already synonymous with a multitude of failures, scams, and incompetence? 

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
pixelpowered

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:10:24 PM

Just a thought.   

Isn't his name already synonymous with a multitude of failures, scams, and incompetence? 

So was Chris's name, sort of. In earlier pages by mickey_miner pulled up other failed projects
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434155.msg15060727#msg15060727

Time allows these type of people to be forgotten enough to come onto the stage with new promises. Unless you were part of the old failed projects.
It won't stop Chris anyways. He's still doing talks, avoiding the criticism... everywhere and will just continue on.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: