Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:41:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitland - ICO - Decentralized Land Registry  (Read 84758 times)
BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 08:57:02 PM

From the Mr. Bates's (not anymore "2 fucking masters degrees", because his whole life is fabricated) Whitepaper: https://steemit.com/bitland/@chris-bates/bitland-mauritius-white-paper... and when I say white I mean white like his ass, let's have a look at where money went (I hope the numbers are not dollars, because if are $$$ you must be not semi-retarded, but two fucking times retarded to spend so much in Africa):

So in 3 years he spent or will spend? around 5741000 $? But! If you sum up the numbers you will see it's much more, but since we don't have two fabricated masters degrees we don't know what we are talking about.

Also from whitepaper: "No one has been working for free, and the ICO funds ran out a LONG time ago."

Now you know where the ICO funds went.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tabali tigi

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 08:58:30 PM

i think it is hilarious that you are all either too dumb to fathom a person can earn two master's degrees, or too racist to accept a black person could do it...

either way, you're gross...

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 09:01:07 PM

From the Mr. Bates's (not anymore "2 fucking masters degrees", because his whole life is fabricated) Whitepaper: https://steemit.com/bitland/@chris-bates/bitland-mauritius-white-paper... and when I say white I mean white like his ass, let's have a look at where money went (I hope the numbers are not dollars, because if are $$$ you must be not semi-retarded, but two fucking times retarded to spend so much in Africa):

So in 3 years he spent or will spend? around 5741000 $? But! If you sum up the numbers you will see it's much more, but since we don't have two fabricated masters degrees we don't know what we are talking about.

Also from whitepaper: "No one has been working for free, and the ICO funds ran out a LONG time ago."

you clearly have no idea how much servers and secure networks cost to build...lulz...you have no business trying to assess the numbers in that proposal...you are obviously not equipped to analyze that plan...

also, it is funny that on the one hand you all are pissed that the project got $38,000 and has been able to continue this far, meanwhile you point out that the original large scale proposal was for a 3 year project with the obvious intention to expand into multiple regions...

the cognitive dissonance here is hilarious to say the least

The ICO was last May, lol...$38,000 for a year's worth of operations...good luck to anyone who wants to try doing that and not have failed out a long time ago...the project is STILL ongoing because many people are working pro-bono at this point and have been for a while to continue progress...

so...please pick one troll and stick with it

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 09:04:13 PM

you can find a comment on steemit, but you can't find confirm or deny if a person went to college somewhere?

lol...your google skills are not good

BogdanCo

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 09:16:20 PM

Not so good because I can find your lies? ... just tell us, mortals, how much did you transfer to Bitland account from the money you've raised last year? And don't lie, because I know the truth...  Cool
scam_exposer

Activity: 252

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 09:30:23 PM

you can find a comment on steemit, but you can't find confirm or deny if a person went to college somewhere?

Can't find the comment but can find your mother on the local street corner performing fellatio for money.  Go figure.
Give your mother my best but tell her that her services are no longer wanted. 
Must suck not knowing who your father is.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 09:34:44 PM

Not so good because I can find your lies? ... just tell us, mortals, how much did you transfer to Bitland account from the money you've raised last year? And don't lie, because I know the truth...  Cool

And so do I! Mr. "Masters" Bates, you care to share a pic for us of Narigamba Mwinsuubo's office you paid to set up, complete with computers and normal office furnishings like at least one table and a chair? Bonus points awarded if framed pics of bogus masters degrees are depicted, hung squarely on any wall. Oh, and a plastic plant in any corner, even if it was sourced from a nearby dumpster, would earn extra milage points.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 09:46:12 PM

i think it is hilarious that you are all either too dumb to fathom a person can earn two master's degrees, or too racist to accept a black person could do it...

A better question is why don't you link to it and prove us all wrong in a couple minutes?
http://newsinfo.iu.edu/news-archive/5944.html
http://newsinfo.iu.edu/news-archive/6742.html
The 2007 years was an interesting year when they started archiving the lists.
The Falls list was a little hard but the wayback machine helped me. Still couldn't find you.
I know your claiming the degree 05/07. So you'll have to help.
Why don't you come up in any IU news when I search generally for all variants of your name?
There is of course the list of graduates in book bound form I see on the library. They haven't digitized it though.
How convenient.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. While your linking your schooling, be sure to include the Colorado Tech University.
http://d10e.biz/l-christopher-bates/
"He will receive M.S. in Cyber-Security for enterprise scale organizations in July, 2016 from Colorado Technical University."

Links or GTFO.

BogdanCo

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 10:29:29 PM

you clearly have no idea how much servers and secure networks cost to build...lulz...you have no business trying to assess the numbers in that proposal...you are obviously not equipped to analyze that plan...

also, it is funny that on the one hand you all are pissed that the project got $38,000 and has been able to continue this far, meanwhile you point out that the original large scale proposal was for a 3 year project with the obvious intention to expand into multiple regions...

the cognitive dissonance here is hilarious to say the least

The ICO was last May, lol...$38,000 for a year's worth of operations...good luck to anyone who wants to try doing that and not have failed out a long time ago...the project is STILL ongoing because many people are working pro-bono at this point and have been for a while to continue progress...

so...please pick one troll and stick with it

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434155.msg14740232#msg14740232

But according to your own words from the above link: "The biggest problem with blockchain solutions for developing countries is that it's not practical to implement a digital solution in a place where they can't be sure to have electricity seven days a week". So then again why so many $$ for servers and networks that are not connected to internet because of electricity, unless... now I get it... you built the largest bitcoin mining farm from entire Africa complet with solar power.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 11:42:30 PM

the largest bitcoin mining farm from entire Africa complet with solar power

Dude you should post a warning like NSWE (not safe while eating)... I spit out my liquid dinner and can't stop laughing. Leroy might sue you for copyright infringement though.

No, I think most posters here can easily "fathom" someone having two master's degrees and/or being black and/or being a scammer at the same time.

We're just amazed at your meltdown is all.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 03:16:17 AM

well with this kind of attitute nothing will change, your part of the problem in this case.

no, this forum is the problem...i have no problems anywhere else but this bullshit forum...

so fuck this place...they do not deserve a "good attitude" here...

do not blame this bullshit on me

Heavenly father, Jehovah, since I don't possess two masters degrees AND a BS, please give me the knowledge as to why it's imperative to maintain a thread on BitcoinTalk if my word is golden, e.g. espousing that such a place is nothing but a cesspool 100% populated with cunts. Jehovah, isn't it wiser to simply lock the thread, thus allowing one to exert their valuable time where the pasture is so much greener? Or am I missing something?

A wise man once said ...

Bates concludes by saying that the digital currency community needs to stop the hype, do due diligence and stop treating crypto like a get rich quick scheme.

Yes, do due diligence, but not on his scammy BLACK ass.

"I resent you calling me Scammy. He's ain't heavy, but he's my brother."
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 03:48:30 AM

https://www.linkedin.com/in/larry-bates-86197911/

BogdanCo

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 04:28:12 PM

Dude you should post a warning like NSWE (not safe while eating)... I spit out my liquid dinner and can't stop laughing. Leroy might sue you for copyright infringement though.

No, I think most posters here can easily "fathom" someone having two master's degrees and/or being black and/or being a scammer at the same time.

Sorry for this, suchmoon, next time I will post a warning  Tongue I'm still trying to figure out who is the biggest liar, Chris Bates or Leroy Fodor?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:31:12 PM

Sorry for this, suchmoon, next time I will post a warning  Tongue I'm still trying to figure out who is the biggest liar, Chris Bates or Leroy Fodor?

"All-powerful Oracle, who is the biggest liar in all of Cryptoland - Larry Christopher Bates or Leroy Fodor?"
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 06:19:23 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-community-alert-how-scammers-monetize-traders-fears-and-greed

Another danger posed by this trend of having the wrong education propagated is the fact that if not curbed at its early stage, there may come a time when the truth may sound like a lie and vice versa. Therefore, the people need to be taught how to identify what is real and what is not in this fast-moving era of innovations.

“It is by inquisitive research that anyone can discover genuinely available resources for proper education,” says Abdullah. He concludes by telling Cointelegrah that at eBitcoinics.com their mission is to reach every household in Ghana, Nigeria and Africa as a whole with the proper information about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

Here's a start, Nawaf Abdullah - blast a pic of Larry Christopher Bates accompanying his bullshit on eBitcoinics.com's front page, subsequently below the fold, so that breathers in Ghana become versed in staying away from this piece of shit polluting the cryptocurrency space.

Or am I wasting my fuckin time given that the same author for the above also penned https://www.ebitcoinics.com/news-daily/nigerian-government-offers-support-to-blockchain-development-group/ shining a light on mister wonderful, Larry Christopher Bates?

GAG ME WITH A SPORK!
pixelpowered

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 06:45:16 PM

"All-powerful Oracle, who is the biggest liar in all of Cryptoland - Larry Christopher Bates or Leroy Fodor?"

Woah woah woah.
Before we begin on this mystical journey. I think we should clearly define what we're asking the oracles, BCT cunt members, and the community at large. Also I think these type of accolades or awards should be dated and specific entry category.

For example the infamous Garza and company was an impressive scam/fraud for its time (2014). No matter how crazy good the deceptive PR/skins and so on went. It should be limited to 2014/15 range. I think most of you get what I'm saying.

Obviously we'll have to get together and make a thread about giving out certain awards  Wink

When it comes to comparing LCB and Leroy. I think its a valid competition or question to hold, since both operators are running in 2017.

I consulted and discussed with my oracles, hookers, and Satoshi's clone #3.
I have to say Leroy beats LCB for now.
Leroy has had several years and honed his skills at creating at falsifying mathematics and presentations.
If you need examples, here is Gleb's ongoing thread since after he ran away from the GetHashing forum.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

Its early in the year though. LCB can pull off some more interesting lies to sway me to vote for him at the end of the year. But I'm not impressed really by him so far. He's a rather boring liar. Hiding often behind his race and academia. A lot of 'tu quoque', appeal to emotion, and so on. Its like hearing a toddler just say 'nut uh' over and over with the hope to play out the clock.
I do think he went to IU and attending classes, as for graduating I still have to find those magic files. Possibly I'll call IU and CTU next week when I have time and their open.
Anyways, overall Leroy still wins so far because of his actual work at producing presentations to falsify data.
All I see LCB doing is a lot of boring talk.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 07:00:05 PM

Woah woah woah.
Before we begin on this mystical journey. I think we should clearly define what we're asking the oracles, BCT cunt members, and the community at large. Also I think these type of accolades or awards should be dated and specific entry category.

For example the infamous Garza and company was an impressive scam/fraud for its time (2014). No matter how crazy good the deceptive PR/skins and so on went. It should be limited to 2014/15 range. I think most of you get what I'm saying.

Obviously we'll have to get together and make a thread about giving out certain awards  Wink

When it comes to comparing LCB and Leroy. I think its a valid competition or question to hold, since both operators are running in 2017.

I consulted and discussed with my oracles, hookers, and Satoshi's clone #3.
I have to say Leroy beats LCB for now.
Leroy has had several years and honed his skills at creating at falsifying mathematics and presentations.
If you need examples, here is Gleb's ongoing thread since after he ran away from the GetHashing forum.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

Its early in the year though. LCB can pull off some more interesting lies to sway me to vote for him at the end of the year. But I'm not impressed really by him so far. He's a rather boring liar. Hiding often behind his race and academia. A lot of 'tu quoque', appeal to emotion, and so on. Its like hearing a toddler just say 'nut uh' over and over with the hope to play out the clock.
I do think he went to IU and attending classes, as for graduating I still have to find those magic files. Possibly I'll call IU and CTU next week when I have time and their open.
Anyways, overall Leroy still wins so far because of his actual work at producing presentations to falsify data.
All I see LCB doing is a lot of boring talk.

"Today, I introducing Tu Quoque Chocolate to all you cunts. After just one bite, you'll know exactly where I'm coming from."
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:03:43 AM

Looks like Larry Christopher Bates is also a keynote speaker at this summit. He only had to show an S degree to get on the circuit.
BogdanCo

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:16:44 AM

http://d10e.biz/speakers/

But, but, but .... where is Chris Bates?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:19:46 AM

http://d10e.biz/speakers/

But, but, but .... where is Chris Bates?

LCB: d10e are nothing but a bunch of cunts. They can all go and suck dicks. Marshall Long and I will just busy ourselves with our new scheme while that fuckin conference is going on.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: