Bitcoin Forum
December 04, 2016, 04:16:53 AM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest my bitcoins in markets and stocks?  (Read 2724 times)
josell

Activity: 104

I have many stocks.

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 04:11:28 AM

Hi, my name is Joseph.

I recently bought a 5850 ati card to generate bitcoins. I have generated 1.5 bitcoins approximately.

I think this is not in my expectations, Im a little frustrated; so I need another recommendation to invest my few bitcoins; to grow them.

I know almost nothing about investing in markets, stocks and so. Can anyone explain it in basic words, please? Can anyone recommend me a way for invest my bitcoins wisely?

A thread may not be enough for that kinds of explanations, but I'm really interested in bitcoins investing, so I'll be very awake for your recommendations.

Thank you a lot.

friendly, a poor student (sorry for my weird english)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
josell

Activity: 104

I have many stocks.

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 04:18:03 AM

Id like to know about how to invest in mining rings and not get loose in a scam.
Cryptoman

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 04:49:40 AM

You might want to look into GLBSE.com.  Nefario from the forum here runs the operation.  Check out this thread: http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=13055.0.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history." --Gandhi
TraderTimm
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 06:30:34 AM

You may consider buying bitcoins versus mining, but the choice is yours. I understand the draw of tinkering around with hardware.

fortitudinem multis - catenum regit omnia
HolyMoly

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 06:35:38 AM

I would expect that if you want to invest your bitcoins that you would have to change them to cash and then you can buy stocks with that cash. Or, if the return is worthwhile, invest it into more hardware and whatnot for making more bitcoins, but it sounds like the return isn't very good.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.