Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:17:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do?  (Read 228902 times)
PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:39:34 AM

If I have 10 btc then I will open a coffee shop with it and will also accept payment in bitcoins, that will eventually help people to get aware about bitcoins.
to me that is a good decision, through this people will get awareness about bitcoin they will also invest their money in bitcoin through this way the bitcoin users will increase and thus your fee business will also become profitable, i my self going to invest bitcoin in opening a currency exchange in our local area where i will also accept and exchange of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:48:53 AM

If I have 10 btc then I will open a coffee shop with it and will also accept payment in bitcoins, that will eventually help people to get aware about bitcoins.
to me that is a good decision, through this people will get awareness about bitcoin they will also invest their money in bitcoin through this way the bitcoin users will increase and thus your fee business will also become profitable, i my self going to invest bitcoin in opening a currency exchange in our local area where i will also accept and exchange of bitcoin.

That's great and as an existing  users of bitcoin I think we should take initiative in spreading bitcoin to the people around us which will surely contribute to the higher adoption level.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:50:34 AM

I think you pretty good idea. but the question is, is it 10 BTC enough for use as capital to set up a cafe business? I think you need the money more than $ 10k to make a shop or cafe. to exchange maybe it will have an easier capital?
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:26:05 PM

I think you pretty good idea. but the question is, is it 10 BTC enough for use as capital to set up a cafe business? I think you need the money more than $ 10k to make a shop or cafe. to exchange maybe it will have an easier capital?

There are many countries where you don't need huge capital to start a business, 10  btc would be enough to start a cafe business especially in third world countries.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:40:13 PM

That's great and as an existing  users of bitcoin I think we should take initiative in spreading bitcoin to the people around us which will surely contribute to the higher adoption level.

how about open bitcoin vending machine ? like coca-cola vending machine or other drink ?
we can use mall as strategis place to make bitcoin more familiar, i think with 10btc we can have 2-3 pcs of vending machine.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:58:48 PM

how about open bitcoin vending machine ? like coca-cola vending machine or other drink ?
we can use mall as strategis place to make bitcoin more familiar, i think with 10btc we can have 2-3 pcs of vending machine.

That's a great idea but only thing comes to my mind is if people around us are not aware about the basics of bitcoin then how can we expect them to spend, and as business owner we also want some traffic to earn some profits.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:05:42 PM

That's a great idea but only thing comes to my mind is if people around us are not aware about the basics of bitcoin then how can we expect them to spend, and as business owner we also want some traffic to earn some profits.

The concept of "bitcoin bending machine" with an analogy of a coke machine makes no sense to me. It would need to be better described what does he exactly mean, because that to me sounds like a conventional ATM machine, so in this case you are not innovating into a new niche, you would be competing against already existing ATM machines.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:08:55 PM

There are many countries where you don't need huge capital to start a business, 10  btc would be enough to start a cafe business especially in third world countries.
so true . in some countries we can live with the low level of the economy. we can benefit in developing countries. but it is impossible when we are still in the country including developed countries.
mishra1994

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:11:50 PM

If i get 10 bitcoins then i am gonna start an online business with.I would invest it in web designing or i would buy an already well established website and start promoting that and invest some bitcoin for its promotions as well.I would also start lending these coins to others to get some more as interest from them.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:15:20 PM

so true . in some countries we can live with the low level of the economy. we can benefit in developing countries. but it is impossible when we are still in the country including developed countries.

Yeah if you are living in developed country then I think you will need more then 10 btc of capital to start a business as real estate rates are too high in developed countries.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:37:02 PM

a good idea, but there are still many people who do not know about bitcoin. so it will be a problem for you. may be difficult to be profitable if not many people are interested.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:48:26 PM

From a personal perspective, 10 btc would be more than enough to start a cafe business. 1 BTC is for space rental good for at least 2-4 months (depending on location), 5 btc for all the equipments required, another 1 btc for maintenance and staff fees for 2 months more or less, and less than 1btc for paper works.

You even have around 3 btc to spare. This is only considering you start a small cafe business. Large scale cafe business is a different story since you'd need advertising fees and larger space rental fees as well.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:55:59 PM

a good idea, but there are still many people who do not know about bitcoin. so it will be a problem for you. may be difficult to be profitable if not many people are interested.

Yes that is a major concern and you can afford to start a business only if people around you are aware about bitcoins and they should also be an active spender.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:17:39 PM

The concept of "bitcoin vending machine" with an analogy of a coke machine makes no sense to me. It would need to be better described what does he exactly mean, because that to me sounds like a conventional ATM machine, so in this case you are not innovating into a new niche, you would be competing against already existing ATM machines.

but the bitcoin vending machine will make very usefull for person who want to buy a drink and he not have any fiat, he just have bitcoin.
im sure more people will interesting to use it, because we can buy something with bitcoin and that's looking very cool.
dc1a0

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:28:43 PM

This is a little specific to my current situation as I have already put some things in motion, but has hit setbacks making things go slower than I'd like under my current means.

If I received 10 bitcoins, I would:

First, finish getting land I bought to get away from the city ready to live on. That is finish paying for a well that went way over estimate and budget. As well putting down on a prefab house just to get out there. In an effort to experiment with sustainable living and reducing costs.

Next, I would buy the rest of the parts I needed to build a server to try to gain income by starting a blog about my experiments in sustainable living.

Then, I would invest in solar panels, batteries, inverters and mining rigs to rent out only keeping 25% towards income leaving the rest for expansion in order to try to do my part that no entity gets big enough to start manipulating the blockchain.

With whatever is left, (if any) and the income from the two new sources, I would renew my efforts on my project of building  a product with which I could build and test a business model which would be intended to heavily leverage the nature of open source to create a nearly flat hierarchy leaving most of that businesses profits to those that actually do the work as well as give the customers of the product a more direct voice and more say in that product.

But for me, it'd be less about profit and more about trying to leave things better than I found them.
viksaa

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:11:03 PM

Probably i will start my own 3-4 faucets  Tongue
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:40:47 PM

Probably i will start my own 3-4 faucets  Tongue
though if you invested that much money into faucets you would surely not get the return of your investment so i would definitely not do that in order not to lose money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:25:48 AM

Almost the same topic as giving 1 btc and what will you do with it. However it is 10 BTC, it is worth now 5834 dollars. There are 2 options I can think off have a business with it or invest it, but not invest directly, Maybe ill still go with investing it in stocks. But I will still wait for the value of BTC to rise before converting it to FIAT.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:34:56 AM

I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.
Personally i will withdraw it all and build a small business in my town
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:50:57 AM

Invest it in my business, at the moment living day to day :\
that the best idea for me i am going to build a business store where i can settle my life into that so that i can build and start looking for a family because in my age i want to become a good parent someday , i dont want to waste my money and time into gambling i want to earn more that i expected to start life <3
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: