Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:01:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 [814] 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923755 times)
ghaust

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 04:13:11 PM

2017 altseason - we are back
2020 altseason - we are back

Hahaha the nerve of this scammers  Cheesy

No time for losers Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 03:57:11 AM

Really?! Then maybe you can explain what you have done with the ~2 Billion ESP.
there is no accounts holding 2 billion coins on Espers, everyone can see it you're cheating ppl now. here is blockchain top 100 accounts, show us multibillion Jon's addresses - https://explorer.espers.club/richlist
don't make bold fake statements like your friend from pilipinOS, I know you're not-like it

False statement. Look likes I can't call you a ship anymore, since you have no brain. How can I make false acusations if Cryptocoderz said:

The unclaimed coins (totalling ~2 Billion ESP2) have been put into a locked wallet designated as the "Community Fund" (we will be releasing the pubKEY for community members to view what happens with the wallet in order to offer transparency to our community).

But you are right, since there is no account holding 2 billion Espers, this means the coins were spent.

Anyway. At some point in time, when the coins were premined for the swap, 1 address was holding the entire amount for the swap, where the 2 Billion coins unswapped were left over. That is the address I want to see. That's the question.

To Buy, or not to Sell? That is the question.
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 01:23:43 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2020, 01:58:42 PM by Gandalf86

The unclaimed coins (totalling ~2 Billion ESP2) have been put into a locked wallet designated as the "Community Fund" (we will be releasing the pubKEY for community members to view what happens with the wallet in order to offer transparency to our community).

But you are right, since there is no account holding 2 billion Espers, this means the coins were spent.

Anyway. At some point in time, when the coins were premined for the swap, 1 address was holding the entire amount for the swap, where the 2 Billion coins unswapped were left over. That is the address I want to see. That's the question.

Luckily this is a public blockchain so everything is publicly verifiable on the block explorer. You are probably looking for this transaction: https://explorer.espers.io/tx/7400ae5f900251e10478e7a85878acf6b71272c5722abaa2d5e0d0b920bbca1b

Apparently the coins were not premined to a single address, but were pre-mined to many different addresses holding 50M coins each, starting with block 11 on the new chain. In the above transaction, 2 billion coins were moved from those pre-mine addresses to the address EHCnQ4CEpbayNng7eW74J9NKqan5Wivbkx on 9/11, 2016. Remember that the swap was carried out by Novaexchange as an escrow, so balances of many different users might have been mixed during the process, which unfortunately makes it difficult to trace back exactly which coins belong to whom.

With respect to the previous discussion, the only thing I can say is that Espers has never been marketed as an investment vehicle and has always been clear about the fact that it's mainly an experimental blockchain technology project by Cryptocoderz. Trading and speculation with crypto tokens is a natural part of the game like you said, but it has never been the purpose of the project and nobody of the team ever asked anyone to purchase coins on crypto exchanges. Everybody who still does so knows about the risks and is doing so strictly on his/her own responsibility.

So if you are complaining about the lack of progress, lagging behind the roadmap and calling the project a "scam", you seem to assume that Cryptocoderz or other people who have contributed to Espers owe the investors anything, which is not the case, because by definition, any announcements made are not promises and prospects made for investors, but simply a declaration of intent for the sake of transparency. Again, it's not a commercial project and sometimes there can be delays or other things getting in the way. Everybody in the Espers community knows this and is ok with it.

Now, even IF Cryptocoderz at some point made some money with this (which he didn't, like he said, but of course we can never know for sure), then I'm only happy for him because he's a fine guy who always cares more about other people's issues than about his own and clearly deserves some compensation for that. If you have been following the project you will know that he clearly doesn't swim in money so there is no reason for envy or any other kind of animosities here.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
othell_rogue

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 03:23:56 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2020, 03:35:00 PM by othell_rogue

Luckily this is a public blockchain so everything is publicly verifiable on the block explorer. You are probably looking for this transaction: https://explorer.espers.io/tx/7400ae5f900251e10478e7a85878acf6b71272c5722abaa2d5e0d0b920bbca1b

Thanks for the link! This is all I asked for. I will come back and point out what I wanted to say...

With respect to the previous discussion, the only thing I can say is that Espers has never been marketed as an investment vehicle and has always been clear about the fact that it's mainly an experimental blockchain technology project by Cryptocoderz. Trading and speculation with crypto tokens is a natural part of the game like you said, but it has never been the purpose of the project and nobody of the team ever asked anyone to purchase coins on crypto exchanges. Everybody who still does so knows about the risks and is doing so strictly on his/her own responsibility.

Here I have to agree with you, I just gave a head's up to the people coming here to take care of their money, sometimes hard earned money. The project promise some development, some cool features and people will think they can make a quick buck (buy the rumor-sell the news), but I bet a lot of them doesn't know about this Disclaimer. Which of course, is valid for all the projects out there.

So if you are complaining about the lack of progress, lagging behind the roadmap and calling the project a "scam", you seem to assume that Cryptocoderz or other people who have contributed to Espers owe the investors anything, which is not the case, because by definition, any announcements made are not promises and prospects made for investors, but simply a declaration of intent for the sake of transparency. Again, it's not a commercial project and sometimes there can be delays or other things getting in the way. Everybody in the Espers community knows this and is ok with it.

I complained about a lot of things in here, about Cryptocoderz too, about lack of development and maybe other things, but I didn't called the project a scam. Someone else said this, not me.

Respect!

arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 09:30:31 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2020, 10:03:43 PM by arielbit

Apparently the coins were not premined to a single address, but were pre-mined to many different addresses holding 50M coins each, starting with block 11 on the new chain. In the above transaction, 2 billion coins were moved from those pre-mine addresses to the address EHCnQ4CEpbayNng7eW74J9NKqan5Wivbkx on 9/11, 2016. Remember that the swap was carried out by Novaexchange as an escrow, so balances of many different users might have been mixed during the process, which unfortunately makes it difficult to trace back exactly which coins belong to whom.

remember these exchanges doesn't have KYC back then...and sock puppets like dox-ua are roaming around...how many sock puppet account does this fuck up scam project have? hmmmmm... 

Now, even IF Cryptocoderz at some point made some money with this (which he didn't, like he said, but of course we can never know for sure), then I'm only happy for him because he's a fine guy who always cares more about other people's issues than about his own and clearly deserves some compensation for that. If you have been following the project you will know that he clearly doesn't swim in money so there is no reason for envy or any other kind of animosities here.

maybe he spent it all and now altseason 2020...needs a refill...but "of course we can never know for sure" LOL

any announcements made are not promises and prospects made for investors, but simply a declaration of intent for the sake of transparency. Again, it's not a commercial project and sometimes there can be delays or other things getting in the way. Everybody in the Espers community knows this and is ok with it.

intent to make a nice coin, so people make money but actually ----> they are going to lose their money hehehe

because he's a fine guy who always cares more about other people's issues than about his own and clearly deserves some compensation for that. If you have been following the project you will know that he clearly doesn't swim in money so there is no reason for envy or any other kind of animosities here.

of course..of course he "cares" about you....then why create a fuck up shitcoin?........because NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU including Gandalf86, devs, and the sock puppet.

you seem to assume that Cryptocoderz or other people who have contributed to Espers owe the investors anything, which is not the case

translation: fuck off, we owe you nothin'. we created a shitcoin and we hustled you off your bitcoins.

......Espers has never been marketed as an investment vehicle..

classic! spoken like a true shitcoin charlatan  Cheesy

so you're shitting here

No. I stepped on shit LOL
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2020, 11:36:26 AM

Thanks bud I appreciate the kind words! Smiley

Sadly there's many people that would rather cause problems where none exist because they have nothing better to do with their time. Honestly really sad but that's their choice.

Be sure to join our Discord and cast your vote for the upcoming logo change!

There's quite a few nice looking logos created by the community, we'll be doing two more voting rounds after this to narrow it down to the community favorite which will become the new logo. (Discord link is in first post of this thread)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
othell_rogue

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 05:56:58 AM

I am also sad that your team's name is CryptoCoderz, where it should be CryptoLogoz or CryptoBozoz ..LOL  Cheesy

This is all the development that this coin will get in its entire life, changing a logo. The funny thing is that the logos are not even made by the devs, but by the community, so no effort for them, at all.

Btw I got the "CryptoLogoz" one, but not the "CryptoBozoz". Can you explain? LOL

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 08:40:23 AM

I am also sad that your team's name is CryptoCoderz, where it should be CryptoLogoz or CryptoBozoz ..LOL  Cheesy

This is all the development that this coin will get in its entire life, changing a logo. The funny thing is that the logos are not even made by the devs, but by the community, so no effort for them, at all.

Btw I got the "CryptoLogoz" one, but not the "CryptoBozoz". Can you explain? LOL

synonyms of bozo in google search are...

fool, simpleton, imbecile, jerk, nincompoop, ninny, blockhead, dimwit, dolt, jackass

all of the above fit the description LOL.

othell_rogue

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 09:27:23 AM

<...>

Got it!
Well I am not a native English speaker, To be honest I have searched for "bozoz" my bad Tongue
Anyway sorry for the off-topic I now take a step back from this thread because even if it was really funny, I (we) bumped the thread a lot in the last couple of days.
Ciao ciao!

dox-ua

Activity: 237
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 12:40:38 PM

Grin it's fun to see those too loosers aka short dick jerks  arielbit (tide) & othell_rogue (second beggar), two poor beggars, bribing for some free coins, discussing nothing here, they both are nothing but lice

wallet updated to Espers v0.8.7.5 Update-29 Patch-13

Changelog

- Corrected VRX to match standardized v3.5 implementation

https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/commit/73007d5e27d9139f4b53292411629fb7f621eecd
BTC_ERA

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 06:12:11 AM

GUYS, WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITIES TO EARN THIS ESP COIN? COULD THERE BE ANY BOUNTY OR AIRDROP?
othell_rogue

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 07:16:54 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2020, 07:40:39 AM by othell_rogue

Grin it's fun to see those too loosers aka short dick jerks  arielbit (tide) & othell_rogue (second beggar), two poor beggars, bribing for some free coins, discussing nothing here, they both are nothing but lice

1) Beggers? Did I asked something (material) from you or Espers? No.
2) I suggest you to watch your language, since I didn't said any offensive words neither to you or Cryptocoderz/Espers.
3) Looks like you can't manage to have a decent discussion (unless is something you want to hear) so I am done with you.

At least Cryptocoderz came in here and gave us some explanations, with calm and appropriate words, but you...

P.S. attacking my posts over the forum with your low quality and offensive posts will only get you banned for trolling.

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 06:46:50 PM

Now, even IF Cryptocoderz at some point made some money with this (which he didn't, like he said, but of course we can never know for sure), ..........he clearly doesn't swim in money...

..so there is no reason for envy...

...two poor beggars

- if you are saying someone is envious, there should be something to be envious about, i don't see anything but they do, what is it?---->money

- calling people poor and beggars? what is fueling this guy's shitty ego----> money

- no development, the guy is not working (does not feel the need to work)----> money

we can clearly say that he/they made money the previous scam season, now it is scam season (altseason) again, they are again working for your bitcoins LOL

othell_rogue and me unmasked the "modus operandi" of this shitcoin and we have a sock puppet running around(stalking us) with an "axe to grind" heeeheehheee!  Grin

dox-ua

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 11:26:27 PM

so this two trolls continue their idle talk here  Grin what are talking about here? nothing Smiley why u're talking about nothing here? cause you're both were, are & will be n0thinG Smiley you can't post such flame on Telegram https://t.me/EspersCoin or Discord https://discord.gg/hhYP8yT where people met to discuss everything related to Espers coin  Smiley why? cause you're ......
dox-ua

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 01:46:20 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2020, 02:10:13 AM by dox-ua

Smiley oh well that asian troll shows their asian gays pictures here . for me , European man, it's strange to see that way your brain acts. first time you mention penis of a man youdon't know, it was enough to understand who you are. Second time shows everyone the level of your stupidity, showing asian porno here? shame on you , next time try to compete with such art on your special gay threads, no one care who are you on your family picture Smiley what the fool keeps in mind all the time is the same on his tongue. it's enough for me to pay attention for a lace like you, so R.I.P. trolls
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 02:17:16 AM

Lol all you do is keep talking about how great you are but keep missing the point dumb ass.

The point is your shit coin is dead, what is left are a bunch of circle jerks of dimwits, sock puppets and scam dev/team fondling each other on telegram, discord and here at btctalk waiting for suckers to join so you can scam again.

Love it when scam devs turn sour and go berserker and stalker hehe  Cheesy ..the way you shit yourself here dox-uass shows what kind of person is behind this coin...ensures no one is gonna fall for this scam again.

worgon12

Activity: 427
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 06:38:56 PM

New Mining Pool

-o stratum+tcp://rismining.ddns.net:<PORT> -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> [-p <OPTIONS>]

https://rismining.ddns.net/
Neoterix

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 06:16:31 AM

Regarding the mining since I've read somewhere (can't remember where) is this coin still CPU mineable? I have some spare CPUs and I want to put them to work.
casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 06:52:06 AM

Regarding the mining since I've read somewhere (can't remember where) is this coin still CPU mineable? I have some spare CPUs and I want to put them to work.

you should find the better work for your CPU's
here are GPU's now
DirtyMiner

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 10:07:15 AM

<...>

Got it!
Well I am not a native English speaker, To be honest I have searched for "bozoz" my bad Tongue
Anyway sorry for the off-topic I now take a step back from this thread because even if it was really funny, I (we) bumped the thread a lot in the last couple of days.
Ciao ciao!

Thanks for bumping the thread guys!

You two are the greatest douches in the world.

Be sure to swing by the discord and say Hi sometime, guess we could even make a chan for both of you to circlejerk in all day.

Anyway, don't say we didn't offer.

Peace!

Pages: « 1 ... 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 [814] 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: