Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:58:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IOHK Research and Scorex ARE NOT working with Waves  (Read 33933 times)
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:07:52 PM

shit just got real

To peel or not to peel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sjccrypto

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:12:28 PM

himself as a "Guy who writes stuff that makes people angry"

So he's an armchair sociopath.
kame

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:16:05 PM

whatever reason, question come up "why now".

sjccrypto

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:19:46 PM

whatever reason, question come up "why now".

Exactly.

Some deal not work out between WAVES and you Charles? You had many weeks to push this out. Why now?
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:24:49 PM

This seems like a revenge post with extremely malicious intent. I think we should all agree to report this to a moderator. It's inappropriate timing and harmful.
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 02:29:21 PM

Any reason why this information was withheld until the day of the crowdsale?

CoinManiac1

Activity: 612

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:29:59 PM

My question to Charles....

Why you bothered to say the truth on the day of the ICO? Was there something stopping you before the ICO launch to reveal the truth. whatever it is, please clarify your position on the delay...

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:30:58 PM

Any reason why this information was withheld until the day of the crowdsale?

This is a good question.  I am glad at this point that I went to bed early and can make an informed decision after I hear the results of this thread.

I love Bitcoin
kame

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:33:38 PM

Why you bothered to say the truth on the day of the ICO? Was there something stopping you before the ICO launch to reveal the truth. whatever it is, please clarify your position on the delay...

someone like me suspects ETH x-CEO just piss off ETH price drop cause of Wave ICO and bitching about organization trouble. that's not what you want we believe.

charleshoskinson ---> identity fraud? hero member though...

Camus

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:35:55 PM

All is a joke...
sjccrypto

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:37:10 PM

So glad there is all this evidence if a lawsuit is one day needed.
IOTUSA

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:37:23 PM

It has come to my attention that Waves is representing the scorex codebase and our whitepapers as their work for the purposes of holding a crowdsale. Iohk has no relationship with Waves. The scorex core developers are iohk employees and will not be collaborating in any capacity with the Waves team. We do NOT endorse their sale or claims.

We cannot stop Waves from using Scorex as a foundation for their project as it is open source; however, none of the Waves team have made any contributions to scorex and again the lead developer of scorex will not collaborate with Waves.

Hard not to read this as just someone who feels slighted by someone else using his open source code, just like open source should be used.

prettybuds

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:37:29 PM

Charles, what is the truth? What is your truth and what is Kushti's? Are these two perspectives of yours compliant?

Check the source of website http://ico.wavesplatform.com , and then ctrl-F  to find "IOHK", so why Kushti is commented out?
oh? Shocked

is WAVES Liberty and Freedom being repressed? Kushti, please come into play as the very free man you are.
xcn

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:46:15 PM

it's open-source world, man!
Seccour
Legendary

Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004

Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:48:53 PM

It has come to my attention that Waves is representing the scorex codebase and our whitepapers as their work for the purposes of holding a crowdsale. Iohk has no relationship with Waves. The scorex core developers are iohk employees and will not be collaborating in any capacity with the Waves team. We do NOT endorse their sale or claims.

We cannot stop Waves from using Scorex as a foundation for their project as it is open source; however, none of the Waves team have made any contributions to scorex and again the lead developer of scorex will not collaborate with Waves.

So you are waiting the start of the ICO to post that why ?

3 options :

_ You didn't invest in Waves and don't planned to, and post this to inform people.
_ You didn't invest in Waves but you wanting to do so until you find out this, and you want to inform people.
_ You invest ( or want to ) in Waves and you are trying to scare people so less people will profit from the 20%

The third option seem the more accurate one for me but we will see Smiley

Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:53:24 PM

3 options :

_ You didn't invest in Waves and don't planned to, and post this to inform people.
_ You didn't invest in Waves but you wanting to do so until you find out this, and you want to inform people.
_ You invest ( or want to ) in Waves and you are trying to scare people so less people will profit from the 20%

Isn't the real question whether or not what he says is true? I feel like a number of you are angry at the messenger because you are skeptical about his motivation. Try to be objective rather than letting your investment desires cloud your judgement. I'd like to hear from all sides about the veracity of the OP's claims.
prettybuds

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:59:34 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 10:02:04 PM by prettybuds

it's open-source world, man!

I totally agree man, people should be sharing. It's sad that Charles seems to be a little angry. Kush can do cerebral wonders, kids. I'm endorsing it rather than foul feelings. Charles, I'd like to hear from all sides about the veracity of your claims. Perhaps some of us might have some skepticism towards your motivation of posting this, and even more so since you're posting this now - you see. No offense.

Make some waves my friends. Together and with respect for each others' freedom.

gosh! too many pages to read.
Any big news worth reading?

Ico site has started. Click here: http://ico.wavesplatform.com/

EDIT: BTW, Wasn't there 3 guys when you clicked on "the team"? All I see now is sasha and tosch. Anybody?

Yup, there were 3 guys on the ICO website at first.

Edit: It's still in the cache:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:gAruNKgrhPcJ:ico.wavesplatform.com/+&cd=1&hl=nl&ct=clnk&gl=nl

Not the best time for Kushti to have some public role, he has a new born baby Smiley That would be additional stress. I'm the Waves public person. Kushti is an architect.

So Kutshi is on the waves team then? Just staying out the limelight
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:59:50 PM

Can someone explain to me as if I were 8 years old or a little boy about what's going on? I can't seem to follow anything today. Too much multitasking (aka TLDR summary plz)
Seccour
Legendary

Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004

Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:04:46 PM

3 options :

Isn't the real question whether or not what he says is true? I feel like a number of you are angry at the messenger because you are skeptical about his motivation. Try to be objective rather than letting your investment desires cloud your judgement. I'd like to hear from all sides about the veracity of the OP's claims.

I know the answer about that question, so the only question without answer for me now his the motivation of the messenger.

Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:10:29 PM

I know the answer about that question, so the only question without answer for me now his the motivation of the messenger.

Please, share with us the answer. That's why we're all here!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: