Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:55:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A correction is incoming!  (Read 1733 times)
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:03:01 PM

looks like op wasn't that wrong on saying that a correction is due. finex dropped from $465 to $450 in a very short time. let's see if this dump brings people back to earth.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thesonandheir

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:06:30 PM

Don't panic, probably some people got stopped out by AAPL drop and had to liquidate a few BTC.

Buy the dip kids.
talks_cheep (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:09:41 PM

After a correction the usual thing to happen is a consolidation. I'm betting either a consolidation around 460 or another rise to 475. If it consolidates around 455-460 for a few days, expect a rise to 475-480.

Why the hate for saying a correction was incoming? On this forum, if you speak about btc price going low, you're automatically a heretic. I've called a few crashes, some of which never materialized, and I've called for a few rises, some of which never materialized; the point is I call it the way I see it. Unlike many bulltards here, I have NO vested interest. I don't care one way or another if bitcoin succeeds or not, I'm happy with current system with fiat and credit. I'm equally happy with my bitcoins and altcoins, if they succeed, I'll be RICHER, but I know I can't take them with me to my grave.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 03:15:42 PM

Lol i think be calm and dont panic its just a few dollars and i think more holders are not satisfied and they want to wait to hold more bitcoins so they are just dumping and satisfied what they have.. and i think the truth is the price will increase more sooner imaybe the price sooner will be jump in 500 thats why they arre just giving a sign..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitsandBites

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:37:02 PM

Lol i think be calm and dont panic its just a few dollars and i think more holders are not satisfied and they want to wait to hold more bitcoins so they are just dumping and satisfied what they have.. and i think the truth is the price will increase more sooner imaybe the price sooner will be jump in 500 thats why they arre just giving a sign..

Yeah the correction is small compared what we gained the last weeks. Just hold tight and you will see the price going up again.
At least 500 dollar in may.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:07:56 PM

chinese yuan has made its first move to decouple itself from US debt by becoming a gold standard.  US dollar has become whitewashed without anyone taking notice... well anyone except bitcoin comunity and gold bugs.

eh wot?

CNY has become a gold standard!?

Shocked

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
aciddude

Activity: 179
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 05:36:28 PM

chinese yuan has made its first move to decouple itself from US debt by becoming a gold standard.  US dollar has become whitewashed without anyone taking notice... well anyone except bitcoin comunity and gold bugs.

eh wot?

CNY has become a gold standard!?

Shocked

The new Chinese Yuan is backed by Chinas recent gold hoard...they bought tons of gold while it was cheap over the years.  Also - you can try googling for this information but it's hard to find. Basically if you look...you'll find out the new gold backed Yuan CANNOT be traded/sold for USD....this is a major play against the US of A. 

Also if anyone paid attention in school, you'd know in our lifetime the USD will shift from becoming the world reserve currency and so far it's looking like the Yaun is the next one in line... 

---
We all know the dollar is worthless and Americas debt is only growing and the dollar is just becoming more worthless

Fun times ahead over the next 10-20 years.

FTC API + Block Explorer https://fsight.chain.tips
~BitSy~

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:37:22 PM

From the outcome it looks like you almost got it correct due to recent crash that landed to 455 at the moment however I don't think it will be another of those phases and will get back on track eventually. Care to share how did you guess this? Wink
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:44:23 PM

WE ARE IN BULL MARKET

BUY THE DIP, SELL THE SUPER RISE IS IN EFFECT.

Or buy the dip and sit on the train.  $750 here we come.
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 07:08:24 PM

Looking at the books, it's obvious there are lots of people ready to take profit from the recent rise in btc price. We'll see 445 soon.

Somewhat agree. That way it has been on the two or three previous raises. Goes up to above 450, then down again.

mookid

Activity: 446
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 07:14:04 PM

I honestly believe that the bull market will keep going, the price will recover shortly.
talks_cheep (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:02:43 AM

Wow, I never thought we'd go so low as to 435 but we did. It's recovered to 442 right now, hope it will go stable at around 445-450.

MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:10:17 AM

Wow, I never thought we'd go so low as to 435 but we did. It's recovered to 442 right now, hope it will go stable at around 445-450.
I'm not really surprised that it went that low, probably someone manipulating the market to make some money off of their losses from the dive from $460 to be honest. I can see some people looking to make some easy money off of people moving the value.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:30:25 AM

Looking at the books, it's obvious there are lots of people ready to take profit from the recent rise in btc price. We'll see 445 soon.

Click the original poster's post history.  It's a zionist banker shill spam account.  Every single post for 20 pages says "price will collapse to 0 any second".  Not sure how this account is not banned.  The fact that they do not ban this account is very suspicious.  It's the same 2 line spam posts for months, even when the price is going from 200 to 500.
I checked and I don't quite understand what you're saying. I don't see "price will collapse to 0 any second" at " Every single post for 20 pages."
In relation to what OP said, he's not entirely wrong though. We may very well see a correction soon enough when people starts dumping bitcoins.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:30:28 PM

Yeah the correction is small compared what we gained the last weeks. Just hold tight and you will see the price going up again.
The most people are hoping of course that the value will be more worth so they can sell it with some nice profit and that will be great for them they already waited a long time.
But you never know what is going to happen and for how long it will rise and that is the problem.
Zitdadast

Activity: 312

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:46:38 AM

The bitcoin price is still in the correction or the consolidation phase. It has been there for more than 6 months already.
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:07:03 PM

Nobody will know for sure that it is going to happen and that is the problem so you have also to take some risks if you are going to invest now around this time.
But indeed you also can see now that that value is going to rise and that is perfect for the people who already have Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: