Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:14:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy BTC now or wait for a lower price?  (Read 3212 times)
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:08:44 PM

Yeah, it is the time to buy bitcoin, no matter where the price go (Up or Down) as the coming future is going for a permanent rise up and so if at any cost you buy bitcoin, your investment will profit you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:09:43 PM

it's not worth waiting for the price to go down a few bucks. just buy today and make sure you have some money left that you can use to buy when the price drops significantly below your previous buying price. that way you can benefit from the price that goes lower.
Swisk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:44:12 PM

It's kinda funny, cause everyone (in this forum at least) appears to be really bullish about the bitcoin price.
With those kind of expectations, you'd expect the price to naturally boom. Yet it hasn't (not yet anyway).

I don't profess to know why, but it's interesting.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:11:07 PM

Best time to buy Bitcoin was when the price was still below $400 not so long ago. Right now is just a fair price if you are planning to enter the market. It's 50/50 I say.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:44:39 AM

if you believe with  buying bitcoin will give you a profit, why should wait until prices are lower than at this time because who know the condition of your finances it's yourself and who know how much profit you want it's yourself.

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:57:46 AM

How much will you wait? Did you have knowledge about bitcoin pricing and did you heard abut the coming future of bitcoin? Bitcoin now for about some years is not going to down so buy and start working with it, it will profit you for sure.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:07:47 AM

Is now a good time to buy BTC and wait it out long term?

i would say, you should have bought yesterday!
but there is no time for would'a could'a should'a thinking, so you should hurry up and buy if you don't want to regret this day in a couple of weeks and kick yourself for losing the golden opportunity to buy cheap.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:21:41 AM

Best time to buy Bitcoin was when the price was still below $400 not so long ago. Right now is just a fair price if you are planning to enter the market. It's 50/50 I say.

Indeed, today is too early to buy and at the same time, too early to sell. I recommend to keep your btc and get ready for it to rise. And also keep your dollars and wait for btc price to go down.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:31:25 AM

Indeed, today is too early to buy and at the same time, too early to sell. I recommend to keep your btc and get ready for it to rise. And also keep your dollars and wait for btc price to go down.

Too early? I think you mean too late to buy and not worth to sell at current prices. People had enough time to buy when the price was sitting under $300 for quite some time and they are now asking whether to buy or not......
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:52:00 PM

Too early? I think you mean too late to buy and not worth to sell at current prices. People had enough time to buy when the price was sitting under $300 for quite some time and they are now asking whether to buy or not......

I assumed that they just started in bitcoin industry and we can disregard what has happened in the past price of bitcoin that's why I said it's still too early. Although both too early and too late means to not buy right now, thank you for making my sentence right.

torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:57:36 PM

If you are waiting for a price drop at a moment then I think you are wasting your time as price will go higher in coming months due to halving, so this is the right time to buy.
parmatiya

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:11:57 PM

I think the price is already very low, although some miner's cost is about $200 per bitcoin, they will not dump at current price.

tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:18:26 PM

I think the price is already very low, although some miner's cost is about $200 per bitcoin, they will not dump at current price.

Yes that's correct, If they sell now they will not be getting enough profits on it, and most of the people are busy in buying at a moment as price seems to be not too high.
ashkanb

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:40:42 PM

i personally think the time to seriously panic buy was mid jan when the price was 360ish.
still, afaik, the price will only keep going up until way after the halving; it will adjust once that's past but there's months left till we get there;

this is the time to buy long term; the more you wait the more you're going to regret doing so.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:51:58 PM

i personally think the time to seriously panic buy was mid jan when the price was 360ish.
still, afaik, the price will only keep going up until way after the halving; it will adjust once that's past but there's months left till we get there;

this is the time to buy long term; the more you wait the more you're going to regret doing so.

Yes if you are planning to buy hoping that price will drop in next couple of weeks then I don't think that gonna happen, its better to buy with the current price, as you can expect higher value in future.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:13:17 PM

Yeah as you told the smart decision means you have to bought it on January, but now it is not too late, and don't delay because price may increase day by day, you can get high benefits during halving.

terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:14:58 PM

Yeah as you told the smart decision means you have to bought it on January, but now it is not too late, and don't delay because price may increase day by day, you can get high benefits during halving.

Buy now and enjoy higher profits later, and that is the best thing to do at a moment, as I feel the price is too good to buy some coins and hold it for the future, and if you are satisfied with the value at halving then sell it without any hesitation.
katoon123 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:50:19 PM

Bought some when i made this post and already made some profits, cant wait to see what the future holds  Cool
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:07:14 PM

Bought some when i made this post and already made some profits, cant wait to see what the future holds  Cool
im buying my coins right now too because the price of the bitcoin will surely increase significantly in the near future making me a lot of money without doing anything

i think you shouldnt wait for lower prices as they might not ever happen right now when people will start buying their bitcoins like crazy before the block reward halving event

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Piltover

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:02:54 PM

I think you can now better buy because the price is very good and the future is also very good from the bitcoin itself, I think its gonna be a very good year for the bitcoin so buying now is good.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: