Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:53:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: invest in my gambling  (Read 3367 times)
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:44:48 AM

I play on Pokerstars.  $75 would represent 15 buy ins for .02/.05 ($5 PLO).  While this is still a somewhat risky (I estimate ROR to be 5%, although that can be mitigated significantly with a plan to move down to PLO 2 @ say $40) my point was more to demonstrate that we could get started for a relatively minor investment rather than to suggest that exact course of action.
From what I know pokerstars is not accepting bitcoin as payment. So you expect someone send you money via bitcoin tranfer, you will exchange it to FIAT and then play on pokerstars with it.
Then if you win you will convert it back to BTC and send it back? Couldn't you try to play on bitcoin accepting poker sites?
Meistro (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 04:03:09 AM

yah I hadn't given much thought to that, but it might pose some issues especially since I have never used bitcoin. But I'm definitely open to the idea of playing on a bitcoin supported site.  As a libertarian I'm pro bit coin.  One thing we could try too, just to limit the risk on the part of the investor, is they could invest just 1 or 2 buy ins for the lowest stake on a bitcoin site.  This would probably be an investment of as little as $1 or $2 USD.  Of course you wouldn't expect to make much from this investment, and I probably wouldn't be able to devote more than half an hour a day to it, but it is an idea anyway. Actually it could be a nice challenge to see how much bitcoin I could run up from such a small amount.

dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:53:02 AM

I am a professional gambler.  Invest and I will gamble for you at low stakes pot limit omaha cash game.  I have previously gambled for other people and won money on their behalf.  References available upon request.

why would people trust you to gamble using their money when they can just do it themselves?
Maybe they are only loosing  Cheesy
But about the thread, you have to show us some proves of your growing bankroll.
yes true, at least as you CarlesPuyol made a thread about the prediction, so I believe if you really are a professional gambler with transparent results.
Meistro (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 06:44:10 AM

here you can see some video of my play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkzPdt_cm2U

maudevang

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:30:32 AM

I am a professional gambler.  Invest and I will gamble for you at low stakes pot limit omaha cash game.  I have previously gambled for other people and won money on their behalf.  References available upon request.

why would people trust you to gamble using their money when they can just do it themselves?
yes true, at least as you CarlesPuyol made a thread about the prediction, so I believe if you really are a professional gambler with transparent results.
If you are investing in gambling than you have to be lucky to have some profit with gambling because the chance is small to win in gambling it is namely risky for everyone.
Gambling is is only made for fun and some people think that you can be rich with gambling.
Navesh Sapad

Activity: 280

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:32:18 AM

THis is not new , Many people have tried to do this before , I have seen a person who shared some dice stats and asked people to invest in it , HE said he will give back 30% per hour , DOnt believe in all this .  dont fall to this .

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:22:42 AM

I am pretty sure you will not find many people willing to invest in you, I have been showing this forum consisent wins 35 wins and 14 losses out of 49 games(sports book average odd 1.55), yet they don't think I am good tipster for them, so good luck finding someone willing to invest in you.
Meistro (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 12:11:28 PM

It's very difficult to beat sports betting; the markets are too efficient for practically everyone to overcome the vig.  Lots of people who pretend they can beat it though.  The best way to make money off sports is to book the bets.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:22:35 PM

THis is not new , Many people have tried to do this before , I have seen a person who shared some dice stats and asked people to invest in it , HE said he will give back 30% per hour , DOnt believe in all this .  dont fall to this .

Doing it with dice is stupid because you can't beat dice.

Doing it in poker can make sense in some situations because some people can win at poker.

Whether or not doing it in this particular situation is still up for debate.

I can come up with reasons why someone who is good at poker needs money from someone else to get into a big cash game or a big tournament. Why someone would need this method for the microstakes requires an explanation that hasn't been provided yet.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:50:53 PM

Newbie member asking for investment to gamble and give fixed return, sounds really fishy. Nobody gonna trust you bro, you should atleast provide detail about your plan or atleast your past work detail on OP.

However truth is nobody even big gambler can't gaurantee profit on gambling, it totally depends upon luck and not upon strategy. I will suggest everybody not to make follish move and give him bitcoin in a hope of return. Be careful guys.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:12:05 PM

Newbie member asking for investment to gamble and give fixed return, sounds really fishy. Nobody gonna trust you bro, you should atleast provide detail about your plan or atleast your past work detail on OP.

However truth is nobody even big gambler can't gaurantee profit on gambling, it totally depends upon luck and not upon strategy. I will suggest everybody not to make follish move and give him bitcoin in a hope of return. Be careful guys.

No one can guarantee profit.

Relying only on luck in games like poker where there are good and bad strategies is stupid. If you are good at poker, you are more likely to win. Investing in a good poker player is not the stupidest idea in the world. Still unsure if this a good investment or not.
Acehigh562

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:13:36 PM

Wow this is really disrespectful to the users of the forum i usually dont like down talking on anyone but is this guy really serious about asking someone to invest in his gambling dude fyi there is alot of intelligent users on here that look out for scammers and this got that written all over it. First of all if your a professional gambler you wouldnt need people to invest unless its high stakes gambling and you dont got enough to buyin but your talking about low stakes here your story make no sense plus this is something you ask people you know not bunch of strangers you never met its clear that you didnt think this through I honestly wish you the best good luck buddy Wink
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:15:49 PM

I am a professional gambler.  Invest and I will gamble for you at low stakes pot limit omaha cash game.  I have previously gambled for other people and won money on their behalf.  References available upon request.
Lol you seriously think anyone will give you money to gamble? i certainly not. you say you're a professional gambler then you must have hundreds of bitcoins right, why asking us for money?
show us the proofs of your winnings. Tongue
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 02:25:54 PM

perhaps you might need to proof in the way like, perhaps making a video or some testimonial from others, in order to let people to trust you Wink
sebzak
Copper Member

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 03:01:49 PM

Show us proof of your losses. Grin

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:44:49 PM

maybe you should first hang around in the forum for a while and turn that 14 activity into 140 activity and change that Newbie status to a higher rank then ask for investment in your pocket.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:52:53 PM

whether people will believe. a newbie says "I am a professional gambler" and without any proof. I do not think so.
at least you can prove your record, it might be a lot of people who believe in and try to invest.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Meistro (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 04:58:04 PM

here is a video I made a few years ago discussing some no limit hold'em situations that arose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=WyQtAPTqLv4

prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:47:05 PM

Yes, you have to show some proves of your growing bankroll and have to show us that you are now a rich person with playing gambling, But !!! if you really are a good gambler and have won a lot then why you are wasting your time for playing for other, you have money you won so play to increase your money more.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:07:09 PM

If you are investing in gambling than you have to be lucky to have some profit with gambling because the chance is small to win in gambling it is namely risky for everyone.
Gambling is is only made for fun and some people think that you can be rich with gambling.
It is not that easy to earn some money with gambling indeed, as you can see you see that there are also a lot of people that is still losing a lot of money with gambling.
And you have to be lucky indeed with gambling otherwise you will lose a lot of money.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: