Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:22:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Changelly.com - instant exchange. VISA/Mastercard accepted.  (Read 52991 times)
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 05:35:31 AM

means in this site they provide bitcoin purchase or otherwise using a credit card? how much profit in the can if we use credit card purchases?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Changelly (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 11

Supersonic swaps for your digital assets

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 01:41:58 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2017, 01:56:10 AM by Changelly

Hello, I placed a large transaction with changelly last night, totalling 30 BTC for Ethereum.  I received a support message saying that I should receive my coin at the address specified within 24 hours or less. The support confirmed that my BTC was successfully traded into Ethereum. It has now been 24 hours and I have yet to receive my Ethereum.  

I will provide my Changelly tx number to Changelly over PM.

Here is my Ethereum wallet that is currently empty:

https://etherscan.io/address/0x4F1cdc405b995fdF26B73406692fc06eF1f131B2

Dear gadsden76, our apologies for the delayed transaction, as are we under the high demand pressure from our customers. Your transaction is rather big, but being processed almost immediately, once we get confirmation of your BTC payment in blockchain. Unfortunately Ethereum wallet occasionally stuck sending money, as it's rather young technology. We've resent your ETH, please check your wallet address. Hope finally you've been satisfied by our service. thanks!

Changelly is a non-custodial instant cryptocurrency exchange. We act as an intermediary between crypto exchanges and users, offering access to 150+ cryptocurrencies. The company mission is making exchange process effortless for everyone who wants to invest in cryptocurrency. Operating since 2015, the platform and its mobile app attract over a million visitors monthly who enjoy high limits, fast transactions, and 24/7 live support.

Changelly offers its API and a customizable payment widget to any crypto service that wishes to broaden its audience and implement new exchange options. The platform also provides its Affiliate program with a 50% revenue share mechanism.

Changelly partners with Exodus, Binance, BRD, Coinpayments, Binance, Coinomi, Huobi Wallet and other well-known players in the crypto industry

We offer you an intuitive interface, the best exchange rates and secure transactions. We aspire to establish mutual trust with our clients; thereof we don’t have any hidden or unreasonable fees. We always charge only 0.5% fee for crypto-to-crypto transactions and that’s it, full stop.
gadsden76

Activity: 130
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:24:17 PM

Hello, I placed a large transaction with changelly last night, totalling 30 BTC for Ethereum.  I received a support message saying that I should receive my coin at the address specified within 24 hours or less. The support confirmed that my BTC was successfully traded into Ethereum. It has now been 24 hours and I have yet to receive my Ethereum.  

I will provide my Changelly tx number to Changelly over PM.

Here is my Ethereum wallet that is currently empty:

https://etherscan.io/address/0x4F1cdc405b995fdF26B73406692fc06eF1f131B2

Dear gadsden76, our apologies for the delayed transaction, as are we under the high demand pressure from our users. Your transaction is rather big, but being processed almost immediately, once we get confirmation of your BTC payment in blockchain. Unfortunately Ethereum wallet occasionally stuck sending money, as it's rather young technology. We've resent your ETH, please check your wallet address. Hope finally you've satisfied by our service. thanks!

Thank the Lord!!  I have been scammed by exchanges before, so I hope you can understand my worry! I have received my money, and you live up to your good reputation.  

You guys are great! Thank you so much! Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin  

Will do business with again.

Not all those who wander are lost.
-Tolkien
stemis

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:53:06 PM

Was wondering if you had considered adding GoldCoin to your repertoire?
cpozzer

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:43:20 PM

Lately you guys are offering the worst service around, i have a pending transaction since 5 hours ago, becuase of your shit service i lost till now 3 cents per coin, so when are you gonna FUCKING FIX THIS ISSUE!

If you not able to provide a decent service then do not offer it!!!!!!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▌ "▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▓▓m         ▓▓▓▓⌐ ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m        ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ü ▄▓▓▓▓¬
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
Cryptocurrency & Projects
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

Fragbait

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:05:16 PM

Lately you guys are offering the worst service around, i have a pending transaction since 5 hours ago, becuase of your shit service i lost till now 3 cents per coin, so when are you gonna FUCKING FIX THIS ISSUE!

First I was ecstatic to see Shapeshift getting some competition but until they get their act together I'll pass. And I reckon a lot of others will too. These reports are not looking good.
cpozzer

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:18:41 PM

First I was ecstatic to see Shapeshift getting some competition but until they get their act together I'll pass. And I reckon a lot of others will too. These reports are not looking good.

You are right, a friend of mine the other day waited nearly 48hrs for a reply from these people, at the begining i was very happy but now? I think this will be my last transaction with them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

Changelly (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 02:04:19 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2017, 02:14:44 AM by Changelly

Guys, or deeply apologies for the delays. Unfortunately our support team is heavily overloaded, due to very high demand from our customers. We have grown 10 times for the last week. Also our exchange partner Poloniex API sometimes is working very slow, that's why transactions maybe delayed occasionally. Most of the uncompleted transactions caused by our customers missing destination tags and messages id for Ripple, Steem and XEM exchanges. We've given for such issues the first priority and will process all them as soon as possible. Also we are going to increase our support team to improve service for you. In case of urgent support needed feel free to message us at https://twitter.com/Changelly_team Hope for your patience. Thanks!

Changelly is a non-custodial instant cryptocurrency exchange. We act as an intermediary between crypto exchanges and users, offering access to 150+ cryptocurrencies. The company mission is making exchange process effortless for everyone who wants to invest in cryptocurrency. Operating since 2015, the platform and its mobile app attract over a million visitors monthly who enjoy high limits, fast transactions, and 24/7 live support.

Changelly offers its API and a customizable payment widget to any crypto service that wishes to broaden its audience and implement new exchange options. The platform also provides its Affiliate program with a 50% revenue share mechanism.

Changelly partners with Exodus, Binance, BRD, Coinpayments, Binance, Coinomi, Huobi Wallet and other well-known players in the crypto industry

We offer you an intuitive interface, the best exchange rates and secure transactions. We aspire to establish mutual trust with our clients; thereof we don’t have any hidden or unreasonable fees. We always charge only 0.5% fee for crypto-to-crypto transactions and that’s it, full stop.
cpozzer

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:59:26 AM

Guys, or deeply apologies for the delays. Unfortunately our support team is heavily overloaded, due to very high demand from our customers. We have grown 10 times for the last week. Also our exchange partner Poloniex API sometimes is working very slow, that's why transactions maybe delayed occasionally. Most of the uncompleted transactions caused by our customers missing destination tags and messages id for Ripple, Steem and XEM exchanges. We've given for such issues the first priority and will process all them as soon as possible. Also we are going to increase our support team to improve service for you. In case of urgent support needed feel free to message us at https://twitter.com/Changelly_team Hope for your patience. Thanks!

Ok, so if you are facing issues, why the FUCK are you ACCEPTING ORDERS! Just damn state on your page that there are issues and will be back once they have been fixed, huh! Is is so fucking difficult to understand???

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

cpozzer

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 06:01:33 AM

And by the way i still havent heard from your support team, neither you have replied to a post on facebook (ya guys check there facebook wall, i doubt you would use their service)
So when am i gonna get my funds huh? Do i have to wait another 24hrs for god damn sake!!!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

cpozzer

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 08:59:47 PM

And by the way i still havent heard from your support team, neither you have replied to a post on facebook (ya guys check there facebook wall, i doubt you would use their service)
So when am i gonna get my funds huh? Do i have to wait another 24hrs for god damn sake!!!

I eventually got my funds after 1 day, but at todays exchange rate, which was a total loss for me. Today i tried shapeshift and in 4 minutes i exchanged my coins! Sorry changelly, but till you dont improve your service im going somewhere else!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

Changelly (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 01:40:05 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2017, 02:34:22 AM by Changelly

I eventually got my funds after 1 day, but at todays exchange rate, which was a total loss for me. Today i tried shapeshift and in 4 minutes i exchanged my coins! Sorry changelly, but till you dont improve your service im going somewhere else!
Dear cpozzer. Great to know, that your 1.5 XMR exchange finally was completed. In normal mode we process exchanges in a few minutes, once we get confirmation of your payment in blockchain. I know that many shapeshift users have experienced the same issues with delayed and failed transactions last week. Unfortunately it depends on our common exchange partner Poloniex, their API worked very slow due to extremely high demand of trading. We are working to improve our service to minimise such risks. In case of your issue we have sent you a compensation due to high rates fluctuation. Further to get help urgently it's better to message us directly on facebook or twitter and provide your transaction ID. Hope finally you've been satisfied by our support. Thanks!

cpozzer

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:13:21 AM

Dear cpozzer. Great to know, that your 1.5 XMR exchange finally was completed. In normal mode we process exchanges in a few minutes, once we get confirmation of your payment in blockchain. I know that many shapeshift users have experienced the same issues with delayed and failed transactions last week. Unfortunately it depends on our common exchange partner Poloniex, their API worked very slow due to extremely high demand of trading. We are working to improve our service to minimise such risks. In case of your issue we have sent you a compensation due to high rates fluctuation. Further to get help urgently it's better to message us directly on facebook or twitter and provide your transaction ID. Hope finally you've been satisfied by our support. Thanks!

Hello,

I appreciate the fact that you sent me a compensation of 50 Coins to cover my previous loss and i confirm that i have received it, i hope you do improve your service because i really like it. But at the moment im stepping back with big transactions, i wouldn't like to have them pending for hours. A good thing would be to state somewhere on your page the actual time it would take to do a transaction, but of course you would have to do it in the terms you state. Not approx 5 to 30 min and then have to wait 4hrs. Like when u convert xmr to and other you state that it can take upto 2 hrs or whatever it is.

Anyway thanks again for the compensation, looking foward to use your service (once it works 100% perfect :-)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

gadsden76

Activity: 130
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:04:59 PM

Hello changelly,

I have used you service before and I have a short suggestion on one coin you could add to improve coverage: tether.

Adding Tether would allow customers to exchange volatile cryptocoins for a more stable asset, and would probably add alot of utility for your service.  Your competitor shapeshift already has tether, and it would be awesome if you could add it too.

Thanks!

Not all those who wander are lost.
-Tolkien
gernstein

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:14:03 AM

Well, I wanted to sell XMR using Changelly and Minergate invoice and it's frozen since alsmot a day now. There was no response for my support ticket and to be honest I have no idea if I will get my coins back \-:
Changelly (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 12:33:09 PM

I have used you service before and I have a short suggestion on one coin you could add to improve coverage: tether.

Adding Tether would allow customers to exchange volatile cryptocoins for a more stable asset, and would probably add alot of utility for your service.  Your competitor shapeshift already has tether, and it would be awesome if you could add it too.
Hey! Nice to hear your feedback. We definitely have plans to add Tether on Changelly. Thanks for your suggestion!

Well, I wanted to sell XMR using Changelly and Minergate invoice and it's frozen since alsmot a day now. There was no response for my support ticket and to be honest I have no idea if I will get my coins back \-:
Hey! We usually respond on tickets in one business day and occasionally on weekends. We see that Monero exchanges are going properly. It seems the problem is on Minergate side, they didn't send funds to Changelly for exchange. In such case we suggest you to contact Minergate support team, they will provide your invoice withdrawal transaction or refund XMR to your account.

gernstein

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:44:41 PM

Hey! We usually respond on tickets in one business day and occasionally on weekends. We see that Monero exchanges are going properly. It seems the problem is on Minergate side, they didn't send funds to Changelly for exchange. In such case we suggest you to contact Minergate support team, they will provide your invoice withdrawal transaction or refund XMR to your account.
Thanks for your response - I will do as advised than and post an update when I will have more information.
Detrix

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:39:06 AM

wtf?
1 BTC = 1,997.44327261 USD
I thought 1 BTC is like 1k$ now, not 2k$
Financisto

Activity: 630
Merit: 767

BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 06:04:31 AM

wtf?
1 BTC = 1,997.44327261 USD
I thought 1 BTC is like 1k$ now, not 2k$
Ouch...

That's what I call a HUGE spread!

Maybe that's a temporary situation due to high BTC volatility times, high demand for BTC and few funds in BTC held by Changelly.

My suggestion: check their BTC spread again in a few hours...

edit: that might happen due to the recent (VERY) slow BTC tx confirmation times...

BitcoinTalk's ESCROW Providers: Ranking & BlacklistCompilation of (open-source) BRAINWALLET projectsBTC ⇆⚡⇄ BTCBTC aka BTC: 16MBvhaJoRBxW3Vk6apnvz3UYT9HAgraVS ⚡ PGP: 2680207AA9A1B69FE7A033D80DE0F221074384C4 ⚡ If you think freedom matters, please support the development of these privacy projects→DONATE some sats: TailsQubes OSWhonixVeraCryptPicocryptKryptorSimpleX Chat
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:06:17 AM

I can vouch for this project, i've used it and it works.

It might take some time for the exchange to actually be completed unlike shapeshift but really i don't mind waiting a few more minutes to get better rates. Usually you'll get rates that are 1-3% better than shapeshift's rates.

I've used this with Steem and it works perfectly because how fast the Steem blockchain is.

Keep it up Changelly! And I love the credit card option too, although i haven't used it myself. Although it seems like the rates are a bit... On the high side, i guess.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: