Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:17:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Changelly.com - instant exchange. VISA/Mastercard accepted.  (Read 52978 times)
Jenapza

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:32:41 PM

is not there a cryptocurrency exchanger like Bittrex, Bitfinex, Binance or the other to exchange crypto assets?
then what distinguishes it from a big exchanger with changelly?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:48:05 PM

I'm a bit shocked, I've never used changelly ... I went to see what exchange rate the dollar for ether ... I was very surprised at the rate of $ 700 for ether ...

CYB3R_JUNKI3

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 06:03:48 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 06:15:04 PM by CYB3R_JUNKI3

Whats up with your affiliate sevice ?

Ive been waiting now for nearly a week just trying to wthdraw my earnings,
Your support said "Unfortunately, our support do not possess much information concerning affiliate program, so please contact our business development team at pro@changelly.com and they will assist you on this matter."
The replies from the email address provided "was" 1 reply a day until 2 days ago and now being completely ignored.

My account has been Confirmed by 'Mark' the 'Head of Changelly product' on 21st,
I have well over the minimum withdraw amount,
I have successfully converted my available balance which is complete,
It states in my affiliate account dashboard that I have 2.812114 ETH "Ready to payout"... so if its ready to payout why cant I ?

Ill bet if i was depositing or spending I would have recieved help by now.

Im fairly confident you have enough balance to pay your affiliates,
So once again i ask, what is up here ?

brucekee

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:01:45 AM

Hello,

Tried to reach you on normal support channels

I need help with Transaction # 2900401eac39

I sent 4657 Maid in exchange for  LTC from my address 1FGWoGifVGukbu1n9vCTsmGmEaBsR91JCU to your address 1HLoaADizDGmrqXSRfq1HdTGnsbviHy72d and the exchange was supposed to go through to my LTC address LPPNmgV2uiMN5TqLyYaeE9WQzekrMkZhzt

as you can see in the link below the MAID are now in the address that you control

https://omniexplorer.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1HLoaADizDGmrqXSRfq1HdTGnsbviHy72d

and the amount was confirmed on the blockchain.

now the TXN was cancelled on your site beacause it says the MAID were not received but they were absolutely. You are now in control of the MAID in your address 1HLoaADizDGmrqXSRfq1HdTGnsbviHy72d

Can you either SEND THEM BACK or go through with the TXN?

Thanks

Changelly (OP)

Activity: 163

Supersonic swaps for your digital assets

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 02:11:33 AM

Hi,

Yesterday (about 20h ago) I exchanged 3.2179 BTC to DOGE at about 17.7 satoshis per DOGE, which was only a little more than the average rate on most exchanges. This was done through Coinomi.

This exchange is still pending after almost one full day. It shows "Waiting for exchange". The Bitcoin TX where I made the payment is 0bef801b32e878da2778cf31e306fbda0f9a216f3e7ce7cbf5f5dcb2fcc1d59c.

Please check this and complete the transfer of about 18.1 million DOGE. Of course refunding the BTC wouldn't be acceptable because now the price of DOGE is considerably higher, as I'm sure you wouldn't consider refunding an option if the current DOGE price were much lower than when I made the exchange.

Dear customer, we do apologies for the issue and for the delayed answer. Unfortunately we were overloaded in support after the bitcoin forks flashes. Trading on the highly volatile market is always risky! Your bitcoins were refunded.

Changelly is a non-custodial instant cryptocurrency exchange. We act as an intermediary between crypto exchanges and users, offering access to 150+ cryptocurrencies. The company mission is making exchange process effortless for everyone who wants to invest in cryptocurrency. Operating since 2015, the platform and its mobile app attract over a million visitors monthly who enjoy high limits, fast transactions, and 24/7 live support.

Changelly offers its API and a customizable payment widget to any crypto service that wishes to broaden its audience and implement new exchange options. The platform also provides its Affiliate program with a 50% revenue share mechanism.

Changelly partners with Exodus, Binance, BRD, Coinpayments, Binance, Coinomi, Huobi Wallet and other well-known players in the crypto industry

We offer you an intuitive interface, the best exchange rates and secure transactions. We aspire to establish mutual trust with our clients; thereof we don’t have any hidden or unreasonable fees. We always charge only 0.5% fee for crypto-to-crypto transactions and that’s it, full stop.
Changelly (OP)

Activity: 163

Supersonic swaps for your digital assets

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 02:13:55 AM

Hello,

Tried to reach you on normal support channels

I need help with Transaction # 2900401eac39

I sent 4657 Maid in exchange for  LTC from my address 1FGWoGifVGukbu1n9vCTsmGmEaBsR91JCU to your address 1HLoaADizDGmrqXSRfq1HdTGnsbviHy72d and the exchange was supposed to go through to my LTC address LPPNmgV2uiMN5TqLyYaeE9WQzekrMkZhzt

as you can see in the link below the MAID are now in the address that you control

https://omniexplorer.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1HLoaADizDGmrqXSRfq1HdTGnsbviHy72d

and the amount was confirmed on the blockchain.

now the TXN was cancelled on your site beacause it says the MAID were not received but they were absolutely. You are now in control of the MAID in your address 1HLoaADizDGmrqXSRfq1HdTGnsbviHy72d

Can you either SEND THEM BACK or go through with the TXN?

dear Customer. our OMNI/MAID wallet is under maintenance after the Tether/USD stolen funds issue. Your funds will be refunded, once we update the wallet. Hope for your patience!

Changelly is a non-custodial instant cryptocurrency exchange. We act as an intermediary between crypto exchanges and users, offering access to 150+ cryptocurrencies. The company mission is making exchange process effortless for everyone who wants to invest in cryptocurrency. Operating since 2015, the platform and its mobile app attract over a million visitors monthly who enjoy high limits, fast transactions, and 24/7 live support.

Changelly offers its API and a customizable payment widget to any crypto service that wishes to broaden its audience and implement new exchange options. The platform also provides its Affiliate program with a 50% revenue share mechanism.

Changelly partners with Exodus, Binance, BRD, Coinpayments, Binance, Coinomi, Huobi Wallet and other well-known players in the crypto industry

We offer you an intuitive interface, the best exchange rates and secure transactions. We aspire to establish mutual trust with our clients; thereof we don’t have any hidden or unreasonable fees. We always charge only 0.5% fee for crypto-to-crypto transactions and that’s it, full stop.
kalin69

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:53:59 PM

What happened to NEM (XEM)? Why did it disappear from the list? Thank you for your reply.
Litecoinenthusiast

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:12:56 PM

Hello,

20hours ago i changed PAY vs BCH with Transaction ID 2fd1ad573dea
They Pay tokens was sent to Changelly Wallet and they received it in their wallet.
Now the status is since aprox 20hours on „Exchanging“. For me its pretty hard to believe thats so hard to change in that time.
The „modus operandi“ seems to be very intransparent. I wrote several support messages in that time, and mail- no answer currently!
pls help
zaphold

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:22:05 AM

I used changelly to exchange ether to SALT a couple days ago and I was charged like $40 worth of SALT as network fee, plus the standard 0.05% commission. I don't know what SALT transactions should normally cost but $40 seemed a bit too much. Could anyone please tell me if that's normal at all or was I ripped off?
2youmich

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:05:35 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 08:16:36 AM by 2youmich

Transaction ID 2d52de94ab03.
 Stuck at exchange stage. I traced this transaction on blockchain and can see it received, it is still there, receiver didn't send it to exchange. I don't want to exchange at current rate, I lost around 15% already, so I want get my transfer back. It is very easy to do, just send funds back to the address it was received, funds was not send to exchange, I can see it on blockchain  Angry
jojaca

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:00:32 PM

Not happy with Changelly, one successful transaction out of six. They cost me some hard earned pocket change today. Learnt my lesson never use again, not very reliable.
Karmenas

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:50:50 PM

Same issue, payment was send and confirmed, but the status showing { Waiting for payment }, already waiting for 8h
please contact my before making exchange I wish to confirm is I still worth to exchange. Transaction ID: ab9cf41e889e
phyxfund

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:33:55 AM

Hi changelly,
Hoping I can get a response or resolution since my post isn't appearing on the changelly subreddit and I keep getting stock "btc network is overloaded response" from the ticket when that isn't my issue. I opened a trade to exchange eth to BTC about 2 days ago. The transaction is #eaa4e24a0074 and the eth tx is here (0x8d7e4bae929054accf841976176551aa1753da1c73fe157835c1f18b9d76c324). My transaction was confirmed, exchanged and had been stuck in the sending to wallet phase for around 24 hours. I opened a support ticket and was given the generic "block chain is overloaded, please wait" response. The thing is, this isn't an issue of lack of confirmations, my transaction hasn't even been broadcasted on the blockchain. It is not in the mempool/an unconfirmed transaction as your support stated (my wallet shows no unconfirmed balance: https://blockchain.info/address/16HZ7cdyZJ8yJYspqtBVFfPgJJNcV1quw9). Its as if it was never sent. It has now been 36 hours and went I go to check my account history in case it had been sent. Now your page says the trade has was completed instead of "sending to wallet" and references the following output hash (409165e63484e210ab679a93a3a9871db75ed099bd866b1f989f5992c815fbaf). When I check the blockchain for that hash it says it doesn't exist and my wallet still doesn't show any confirmed or unconfirmed transactions. I would like the 63 ETH refunded since I never intended to hold btc this long or the BTC returned. Below I have linked a photo of the transaction history. Until this is resolved I cannot recommend using changelly.

https://imgur.com/a/CRFOF

Ahto_paine

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:22:14 AM

And here same issue too.. trying to buy XRP
Transaction ID: 7c0d1e8450b5
Payment sent 8.12 and STILL Waiting for your payment
No one answer my support reguests.
Course is now slightly diffrent...
Goosus

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:56:21 AM

Hoping I can get a response or resolution since my post isn't appearing on the changelly subreddit.

I have been shadow banned on their subreddit. I can see my posts but nobody else can. I thought it was just me (even though I had no idea why) but it seems like nobody can post in there anymore. Check "new" nothing in almost 24 hours. You will also notice a lot of comments have been removed, check the comment count of posts and open them up and its just the Changelly response.

I am getting increasingly more concerned, I currently have almost 1 BTC worth of Ripple in their system. They seem to have gone dark.

I have sent messages to their support and every other means of communication possible. I just want my Ripple returned.... my transaction id is 63bddfaaa9a6.
phyxfund

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:18:01 PM

Hoping I can get a response or resolution since my post isn't appearing on the changelly subreddit.

I have been shadow banned on their subreddit. I can see my posts but nobody else can. I thought it was just me (even though I had no idea why) but it seems like nobody can post in there anymore. Check "new" nothing in almost 24 hours. You will also notice a lot of comments have been removed, check the comment count of posts and open them up and its just the Changelly response.

I am getting increasingly more concerned, I currently have almost 1 BTC worth of Ripple in their system. They seem to have gone dark.

I have sent messages to their support and every other means of communication possible. I just want my Ripple returned.... my transaction id is 63bddfaaa9a6.

The mod stickied that comments will be disabled on the subreddit a few hours. Could you Let me know if you get a response from them? I can't tell if they're support is overload or if I'm getting scammed.
Goosus

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:49:39 PM

The mod stickied that comments will be disabled on the subreddit a few hours. Could you Let me know if you get a response from them? I can't tell if they're support is overload or if I'm getting scammed.

So strange I get that they want to avoid duplicate support tickets but they need to just sticky a post in that subreddit saying use that the support email is the only method of support. Not deleting all new posts, it's hard to know your post has been deleted on Reddit.

I did get contacted by support, but they obviously didn't understand my request or just ignored what I wrote.

This is my only email response I've received so far...https://i.imgur.com/GE4GzM5.jpg

Slight problem Changelly, I have my Ripple transaction here saying that you received my Ripple.

I responded, clarifying the issue but it has been 10 hours now and still no response or Ripple.

My situation is VERY easy to fix, which is what makes me suspicious. I sent them Ripple to do a conversion, their system never picked up that they received the Ripple for whatever reason (I used the correct address and destination tag). I no longer want the conversion to go ahead because it's been over a day since I initially did it. So I want them to send the Ripple back to the address that I gave them. So they need to just check their wallet for my payment (checking the destination tag and amount), then just send some ripple. It could be done in under 5 minutes.

I will keep this thread updated.
Goosus

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:17:23 AM

Small update:

https://twitter.com/Changelly_team/status/941109000447422464
mhai08

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:55:49 AM

hello there...i just want to follow up this transaction..i used changelly in my coinomi wallet to exchange my eth to bitcoin but unfortunately until now i did not recieved my bitcoin in exchange for my eth..

please see and check trans id below:

cfdd83d7886cb1e8ac5a7cb0536fb87d6e52376ec73d60b90fe5f2d61bc7f691

thank you and hoping for your favorable response
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:58:29 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2582168.new#new  Changelly.com - SCAM PROOF HERE

//if they transfer my money to me, then I will delete all negative messages

This exchanger initially did not like my commissions, it is evident that the platform is not in great demand, that's why the scam

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: