Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:28:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Changelly.com - instant exchange. VISA/Mastercard accepted.  (Read 52978 times)
medellia

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:15:54 PM

Dear Changelly,

I changed 4197 XVG for 3.97890743 LTC. It's already a day ago but still didn't received my litecoins.
The Transaction # is 78dd861f59d5.
Input Transaction Hash is f0738a68c6e7db6d3af99a760a0cfb5bc6906ce2cda5afeb426b262c02139f77 and Output Transaction Hash is 4d3d1f939b7a4df12a2886ebd6071df5a3294d8bb372a33535d586a5e8ce5c4a.
When clicking on the output hash it does say transaction not found. Please solve this problem.

I want to comment that gladly the problem is solved now, I just received the 3.97 litecoins in my wallet.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jt101jt101

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:09:34 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 01:34:45 AM by jt101jt101

I just made my second exchange with Changelly yesterday. I was expecting it to be really slow, like last time, and it was... It took 9 hours from start to finish. However I was expecting that and I got a good exchange rate getting XRP for BCH.

I will continue using this service for holding the exchanged crypto, even though I'll be expecting it to take several hours to to make the exchange.

That said, I wouldn't recommend it for day trading or anything of the like.

CryptoSplasher

after 7 days of nightmare no way i'm going to use Changelly ever again. Think about it what if they kept their silence one fine day what can you do about it. If they can treat customer like SHIT for days what guarantee they won't do it again. They asked us to send 1 ticket at a time but they themself never reply a single ticket. This is not how a real business does in real world I suspect they are not a business man at all just a bunch of tech geek programmer etc..... What a jerk!....to me using Changelly will be like begging them not to SCAM you after you send your non reversible cryptos payment to them. NEVER AGAIN!! Changelly and good bye to you adios!!  Angry Angry

just look at their nice trust feedback ==> https://i.imgur.com/qXZoQbi.jpg
Radeon_R9

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:42:25 AM

Hello guys,
has anyone tried buying ETH using there Visa or Mastercard... if so,could you please share your experience step by step.
Is there verification, how long does it take and what are the fees?
Thanks a lot and would appreciate it guys!
Get-Paid.com

Activity: 1820
Merit: 386

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:11:26 AM

Transaction e44fb24be5df is stuck for over 24 hours ...
Please help!

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

💰 Our Top Bitcoin Faucet --> https://freebitcoin.io 💰
Nf3

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:06:01 AM

My transaction f660f5065870 has been unfinished for close to two days. The Bitcoin was received by Changelly and was processed, but the Bitcoin Cash to be sent never arrived. The operations history profile has it as an X status with no coins received. I sent their form and received an automated reply, but no human response.

I had good experiences with them in the past, but this seems a bit troubling. Is the general feeling here that they are safe?

underscore4

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:25:33 PM

Exchange status 0.213956 XMR to 3.04017455 LSK
Transaction ID: dac7e1a5321f

Waiting to be sent on wallet since 4 days now.

Any news?
trippcheck

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:50:48 PM

Transaction ID: 4b4638ef977b

i need the eth whats going??

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯      Get Your FREE Coins NOW!      ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Get-Paid.com

Activity: 1820
Merit: 386

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:49:21 PM

My transaction f660f5065870 has been unfinished for close to two days. The Bitcoin was received by Changelly and was processed, but the Bitcoin Cash to be sent never arrived. The operations history profile has it as an X status with no coins received. I sent their form and received an automated reply, but no human response.

I had good experiences with them in the past, but this seems a bit troubling. Is the general feeling here that they are safe?

Same thing here - we are waiting for Bitcoin Cash as well but it hasn't arrived.
Has it changed for you so far?

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

💰 Our Top Bitcoin Faucet --> https://freebitcoin.io 💰
Nf3

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:19:41 AM

Same thing here - we are waiting for Bitcoin Cash as well but it hasn't arrived.

No news at all. Supposedly, they are in Prague and somewhat regulated.

https://wikicrypto.com/changelly-exchange-review/

They need to do better when money is on the line, though. Besides, I had to do a bunch of Shapeshift transactions in the last couple of days as that seemed to be the only major alternative.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:25:34 AM

this is just a good project name ...
very helpful for those who want to use cryptocurrency but do not want complicated

yoniSuds

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:57:20 AM

No news at all. Supposedly, they are in Prague and somewhat regulated.

https://wikicrypto.com/changelly-exchange-review/

They need to do better when money is on the line, though. Besides, I had to do a bunch of Shapeshift transactions in the last couple of days as that seemed to be the only major alternative.

Same Problem here. BTC received by Changelly on Dec 27 and it shows Transaction Failed
Output Hash is 056a0e167c97e7142680a45f449c51e2107c70595a716fbb9d25cf4f5b8dc178

Very frustrating
bitkilla

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:11:33 PM

I have also had a failed changelly transaction for 3 4 days now.
This is very frustrating as they have neither refunded my eth or  given me my bitcoin
despite multiple reports and tickets requesting such.

I used them 7 8 other times with no problems at all.
This time I sent .2 eth for btc and it says transaction failed.
CHANGeLLY Support WHERE ARE YOU
Either refund my eth or give me the bt coin I bought
TRANSACTION # d72fd3389317
Sorry! The transaction was not completed.

I have sent four tickets and this is the only very unhelpful reply I get:
Thank you for your query and apologies for the delayed reply. Unfortunately, our support team is heavily overloaded now.

We have forwarded your question to the technical department to get your funds pushed through.
They will attend to the matter and contact you as soon as possible.
Once your issue is resolved, you will be informed!

*No need to reply to this email in case your issue is resolved. Our support is heavily overloaded now.
Thank you.

Sincerely,
Changelly support team.
BitcoinPlusBus
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:17:50 PM

Changelly needs to add Bitcoinplus [XBC] to their service.Many community members frustrated not having it available as a choice there?

Thanks & happy new year.
Vostok5

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

Hey Changelly. Please upgrade your servers or honestly close your website because while I'm getting this message http://joxi.ru/ZrJyE4ec9PvywA for hours, after hundreds of attempts, your service remains totally useless! Your being so indifferent to your back end demonstrates your disrespect to your clients!
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:57:09 AM

Changelly needs to add Bitcoinplus [XBC] to their service.Many community members frustrated not having it available as a choice there?

Thanks & happy new year.

I think it is step by step process and we ha e to wait for their updates and at the same time the only thing we can do is we have to submit our desired coins here and team will decide whether to list in their exchange or not.
developeX

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

Glad i discontinue using your service after a reading some reviews here i personally experience, bad business, not good form of exchanger,

I wish you better restart everything and improve your service its not that too late
jt101jt101

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:46:40 AM

Glad i discontinue using your service after a reading some reviews here i personally experience, bad business, not good form of exchanger,

I wish you better restart everything and improve your service its not that too late

SMART MOVE! i should hv read from page 1 before exchanging with them also. but lucky for me i don't need to BEG for the return of my coins like many others on the last few pages here.  Wink
Stapanul777

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

I have a very nasty experience with this site. I bought bitcoin in the amount of $ 3500 and I lost my money with this message: "amout is above limit for this card" after this message I did not receive any e-mail from them .. I opened a ticket the same thing .. if there is any problem you do not have anyone to contact, I hope to solve it, but the chances of solving something in this way I think are low.
eliptats

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:02:49 PM

I've been waiting for 6 DAYS for my transaction #ee4ac67c0948! AFTER IT FAILED, THEY DID NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!! They are exit scamming, STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS.
bitkilla

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:24:48 PM

YEs They have gone scam or had a major business problem at the very least.
They have my .2 ether now for over a week with no human reply to any of my tickets.
I had used them almost 7 8 times and no problem and now failed transaction for over a week with no reply to my tickets. I am steamed
that they would abuse my trust and have such horrible customer service like this.

Changelly reply to your tickets and return people funds ASAP or face the wrath of the community.
We will sue the pants off of you and work with the police to find you.

That being said I think they were at one time an honest company and they seem to have fixed similar problems in the past albeit taking weeks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: