Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:55:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Bitcoin do you have saved?  (Read 146524 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:49:15 PM

i started with 16BTC and turned it into 29BTC in two weeks in the altcoin markets trading. I see Altcon markets to keep increasing.

Wow really man? I admire you for managing to have that amount of bitcoin at the first place which is 16 bitcoin, how much did you bought those coins way back then? And you almost doubled it for a short amount of time in alt coin trading, you seem to be an alt coin trader expert. As of now the bitcoins that I've saved is still low and I'm kind of shy to disclose it.

Yes, this is a really good result.
I have very few bitcoins. I came to bitkoin late. Therefore, I buy it already at a high price. Seyas I have 0.6 bitcoins

Nowadays it's hard to earn that big for just a couple of week. Since the price of bitcoin now is increasing, I want to know how much is the value of bitcoin way back then when he started to trade with alt coins. It's a big deal to have two digit of bitcoins already. And mate it's still not that late to enter to bitcoin investment, you've got enough too.

I agree with you. It's still not late to start buying bitcoins. We already have bitcoin pricing 1000$, in few years maybe we can hit 10000$ and the lucky persons who bought bitcoin now will enjoy an amazing profit.
2017 is the new 2013 and 2022 will be the new 2017 (or before)!

The price is good now at $1k and I guess the price is going to increase maybe tomorrow or after a week. So if you want to save a lot of bitcoin just buy right now. Let's see on how many on us will make a great amount after this drama. Probably many are going to earn instant 1-10BTC as we enter the month of April.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:39:39 AM

i started with 16BTC and turned it into 29BTC in two weeks in the altcoin markets trading. I see Altcon markets to keep increasing.

Wow really man? I admire you for managing to have that amount of bitcoin at the first place which is 16 bitcoin, how much did you bought those coins way back then? And you almost doubled it for a short amount of time in alt coin trading, you seem to be an alt coin trader expert. As of now the bitcoins that I've saved is still low and I'm kind of shy to disclose it.

I have very few bitcoins. I came to bitkoin late. Therefore, I buy it already at a high price. Seyas I have 0.6 bitcoins

Nowadays it's hard to earn that big for just a couple of week. Since the price of bitcoin now is increasing, I want to know how much is the value of bitcoin way back then when he started to trade with alt coins. It's a big deal to have two digit of bitcoins already. And mate it's still not that late to enter to bitcoin investment, you've got enough too.
I also feel it. a few years ago to get 0.1 BTC is not a difficult thing but this time was very difficult. I do not know the cause. but it made me be just little bitcoin that i save in my wallet
ironm@n

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:48:49 AM

At the moment I have one and a half, but I'm thinking of buying some more. The potential for the long term is really attractive.
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:20:01 AM

At the moment I have one and a half, but I'm thinking of buying some more. The potential for the long term is really attractive.
Do it dude, you are going into the right path buying now would benefit you in the future and though there are rumors about bitcoin not to increase it's value again but look how the price move now. Believers should be benefited if they make the appropriate action also, we are the only one who can help our self and while we are not getting tired of waiting for our investment to grow in the long run, we must continue to educate ourselves as well.
That way, we are not only blindly investing and we know the risks and rewards which would make us calculate it easily.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:03:09 AM

I also feel it. a few years ago to get 0.1 BTC is not a difficult thing but this time was very difficult. I do not know the cause. but it made me be just little bitcoin that i save in my wallet

It's because the price now is not a joke and it's a thousand valued coin which make us hard to get a lot of it. That's the reason of why it's difficult to get now. Another thing is because of the halving, expect that it will become harder when the next halving comes. I hope that when it happens, I've got hundreds of BTC already.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 674

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:22:39 AM

Sold all bitcoin and now waiting for the crash to buy back in.  Cool Thank you, Roger.
LOL! It's not gonna crush as you are expecting, look at the price now we are back at $1,00 and it seems it will continue to $1,200. The price fall was never a big panic because that was temporary and lucky are those who were able to buy a low price. I do not believe in rumors so I keep holding my bitcoin when panic happened and I'm just getting the benefit now since price is rising back.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 07:09:19 AM

Right  now i have 0.1 btc that i save good for 2 months budget and for expenses.
Water and electricity bill for a month cost me 0.05 btc. And my dream to buy a new android phone ia gone.
nothing is impossible if you're willing to work hard. if you have a desire Make it a goal and Discipline in reaching your goal, if you're willing to work hard to collect bitcoin. you can buy iphone
D05GTO

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:31:48 PM

Right  now i have 0.1 btc that i save good for 2 months budget and for expenses.
Water and electricity bill for a month cost me 0.05 btc. And my dream to buy a new android phone ia gone.
nothing is impossible if you're willing to work hard. if you have a desire Make it a goal and Discipline in reaching your goal, if you're willing to work hard to collect bitcoin. you can buy iphone

Yes if you are willing to work hard and learn then sky will be the limits for your earnings and you should be well disciplined to save your bitcoins on regular basis as it will help you in future when the price will go higher so its good to save them for future.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:40:28 PM

Yes if you are willing to work hard and learn then sky will be the limits for your earnings and you should be well disciplined to save your bitcoins on regular basis as it will help you in future when the price will go higher so its good to save them for future.

Well its already good that you're able to use btc savings to actually pay for bills. If you have a regular job that already frees your salary from some expenses and you'll br able to save more. Like me, i have a regular job and i mainly save what i earn through btc and i can say it helps a lot especially if i have emergency expenses

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:13:11 PM

Feeling the stress would mean you really take seriously trading, I am still starting to trade and I am not in profit yet, I started with a little amount to experiment if I have the skills to make money in trading but seems it is not that easy so I need to adjust my method from time to time until I hit it right.

That's what trading wants from you, some time and a little concentration and if you do that you will be able to get all the things about it if what is going on in the markets and which coins are best for buying and when to sell them back.
Yes, true trading need full concentration 100% for us to earn more bitcoin. And the wises things to do while doing trade is always start form minimal capital so you can also minimize your losses in the end. So, on my part its less 1 bitcoinBTC that I had been saved so far.

Ducky1

Activity: 966

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:42:37 PM

Feeling the stress would mean you really take seriously trading, I am still starting to trade and I am not in profit yet, I started with a little amount to experiment if I have the skills to make money in trading but seems it is not that easy so I need to adjust my method from time to time until I hit it right.

That's what trading wants from you, some time and a little concentration and if you do that you will be able to get all the things about it if what is going on in the markets and which coins are best for buying and when to sell them back.
Yes, true trading need full concentration 100% for us to earn more bitcoin. And the wises things to do while doing trade is always start form minimal capital so you can also minimize your losses in the end. So, on my part its less 1 bitcoinBTC that I had been saved so far.

Majority of users who are earning bitcoins in different ways would be holding less then 1 btc in their wallet as its never easy to earn bitcoins and it requires lots of hard work and efforts in earning even a small portion of bitcoin as of now I have 0,4 btc in my wallet.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1023

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:52:49 PM

Majority of users who are earning bitcoins in different ways would be holding less then 1 btc in their wallet as its never easy to earn bitcoins and it requires lots of hard work and efforts in earning even a small portion of bitcoin as of now I have 0,4 btc in my wallet.
Just a useless think , I don't care how many the bitcoin has owned by the person. but if we can still earn it and it will be good for all of the people.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bep42

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:42:21 PM

Just a useless think , I don't care how many the bitcoin has owned by the person. but if we can still earn it and it will be good for all of the people.

Can you tell how can it be good for the people? I didn't get you what you are trying to say if I own a bitcoin then only I will get benefits from it and how can others will be benefited from it? Please make your statement clear.
tracktorr

Activity: 279

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:44:50 PM

Can you tell how can it be good for the people? I didn't get you what you are trying to say if I own a bitcoin then only I will get benefits from it and how can others will be benefited from it? Please make your statement clear.
In any case, charity is excluded. Lol and if Serious, then I do not think that bitcoin will bring mass benefit to all of humanity. This is only the status of the bitcoin community, and no more.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:32:18 PM

I save almost 50% of my profit every week i want to saved it from my future this profits can help me with my dreams someday i really want to pursue it to become a great husband in future too i think i rearn 0.5 to 1 bitcoin per month so i can saved around .5 bitcoin per month that is good and the other half is im always going to put it on trading altcoins or investment.
CODE200

Activity: 1414
Merit: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:26:12 PM

I can only say, "Not enough!"... I am trying to save as much as I could... but equally important is to try spending whenever possible... Spend and immediately buy back is not going to make you lose money and will help the bitcoin economy to move forward.
Yes me too i only have a small amount of bitcoin. I am trying save my bitcoin too but i usually use my bitcoin to provide myself a prepaid load that's why i can't save my bitcoin because i spend too much.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:48:16 PM

I wasn't active in bitcoin so often before. I just woke up now. and now I am trying to earn and save bitcoins. but now it is very difficult to save bitcoins nowadays... I am very slow in this process.

mattermaster

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:12:43 AM

i think you can use 2.5btc for trading bitcoin or buy antminer s7 but for mining a bitcoin isn't enough if you only have 1 miner to get much profit.
There is nothing real like mining on the internet if you immersively explore all those who offer mining after investment. Actually, following these ways is a fine for your foolishness, nothing else

coingamblingreviews
Legendary

Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032

★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 12:46:01 PM

Currently have over 31BTC

You can see where they all are here: https://www.bitcoin-millionaire.com/my-btc-wallet/

NEWGOODOUBLE

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:24:12 PM

I wasn't active in bitcoin so often before. I just woke up now. and now I am trying to earn and save bitcoins. but now it is very difficult to save bitcoins nowadays... I am very slow in this process.
I think there is no difference from a few years ago, it was only your sugestions that when it gets bitcoin more difficult because in fact people who work hard will get more bitcoin
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: