Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:17:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROXY] Looking for Mining-Proxy, ideally witha GUI  (Read 3368 times)
elrippo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:09:02 AM

Hy there,

i am looking for a nice peace of software, to control several miners for their pool connection.
What i want to achieve, is that miners in a farm (20pcs S7) connect to the proxy, and i can control the proxy to direct all miners to one BTCaddress or worker, without the need to configure a worker or BTCaddress on the miner itself.
If i need to install a webserver and a SQL database, that would be fine for me. A timetable to configure several pools would be a nice sweety too(for example change pools every 3 hours)
In below please find a schematic diagram.

MINER(only URL of proxy, without worker or BTCaddress)----INTERNET----PROXY(configure poolURL, worker/BTCaddress)----INTERNET----POOL

Thanks in advance for your awnsers!
Kind regards,
elrippo

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:01:47 PM

Hy there,

i am looking for a nice peace of software, to control several miners for their pool connection.
What i want to achieve, is that miners in a farm (20pcs S7) connect to the proxy, and i can control the proxy to direct all miners to one BTCaddress or worker, without the need to configure a worker or BTCaddress on the miner itself.
If i need to install a webserver and a SQL database, that would be fine for me. A timetable to configure several pools would be a nice sweety too(for example change pools every 3 hours)

MINER(only URL of proxy, without worker or BTCaddress)----INTERNET----PROXY(configure poolURL, worker/BTCaddress)----INTERNET----POOL

Kind regards,
elrippo

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=611338.0

To me this is the best one out there, it works with all most any pool but  maybe  pools like  ethmin pools or a few others give it time and it should support them all, don't let no updates fool you it's one of the better /more used proxy in use .

https://github.com/Stratehm/stratum-proxy  you can set it to change pools every 3 or a ll most unlimited of hours  and it works well just have to read all it can do "Roll Eyes .I have tested it and it worked .

This ^ proxy has it own GUI in browser etc

another one i read a lot about i haven't  tried and see no need to is the one CK puts out .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
elrippo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:45:41 AM

Hy there,

Kind regards,
elrippo

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=611338.0

To me this is the best one out there, it works with all most any pool but  maybe  pools like  ethmin pools or a few others give it time and it should support them all, don't let no updates fool you it's one of the better /more used proxy in use .

https://github.com/Stratehm/stratum-proxy  you can set it to change pools every 3 or a ll most unlimited of hours  and it works well just have to read all it can do "Roll Eyes .I have tested it and it worked .

This ^ proxy has it own GUI in browser etc

another one i read a lot about i haven't  tried and see no need to is the one CK puts out .

Thank you, that looks like a nice option.
I also did notice minera, don´t know what you think about it.
Is there any other proxy SW with a GUI, where i can automatically change the pool at a scheduled time?
What i also find interesting, is the fact, that mining proxy check the market and the coin with the highest price at that moment will be mined. Wouldn´t it be better to do the exact opposite and sell the coin when the price is high?

Keep on mining yeeeeeaaaahhhhhh  Grin

toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:35:19 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2016, 10:06:02 AM by toptek

yea but it not free

awesome miners  does that but you have pay to unlock that for a one time charge but it does that to .

Minera is good doesn't switch pools yet like the prxy will but it does a lot it is mostly a GUI controller for PI is completely free with adds which you can unlock for ever with btc per pI payment or use on another PI one at a time unless you pay four bucks per pI then it won't mater , Mich the dev just started that which I don't blame him on it keeps him motivated and want to keep supporting minera and add new stuff free while getting something out of it  you pay for add removable which is ok with me if it means he keeps it updated and at no charge other then pay for no adds that way every one stays happy but one or two well those one or two you can't please at all no matter what you do so that said

what we get in return is a nice updated product at a nice all most free price unless you like adds then it's all ways free,which I'm sure he gets paid for . 

AWESOME miner has different levels of unlock pricing but is nice and each level is upgrade able by that i mean if you buy the 25 $ level then see some thing the 50 $ level has you only pay 25 more for the 50 $ level etc etc you still pay 50 bucks but not 25 then a full 50 and upgrade as you like to .

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676942.0

if your miners is a GPU nice hash has a nice GPU miners bot free all the time but they can afford to leave it free sense they also run one of the main rentals for miners

https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=software

other wise not much is User friendly as that stuff the rest takes time and understanding on your part to tweak and adjust how you want it . to me i want it now and unless i plan to learn it .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
elrippo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:29:04 PM

yea but it not free

awesome miners  does that but you have pay to unlock that for a one time charge but it does that to .

Minera is good doesn't switch pools yet like the prxy will but it does a lot it is mostly a GUI controller for PI is completely free with adds which you can unlock for ever with btc per pI payment or use on another PI one at a time unless you pay four bucks per pI then it won't mater , Mich the dev just started that which I don't blame him on it keeps him motivated and want to keep supporting minera and add new stuff free while getting something out of it  you pay for add removable which is ok with me if it means he keeps it updated and at no charge other then pay for no adds that way every one stays happy but one or two well those one or two you can't please at all no matter what you do so that said

what we get in return is a nice updated product at a nice all most free price unless you like adds then it's all ways free,which I'm sure he gets paid for . 

AWESOME miner has different levels of unlock pricing but is nice and each level is upgrade able by that i mean if you buy the 25 $ level then see some thing the 50 $ level has you only pay 25 more for the 50 $ level etc etc you still pay 50 bucks but not 25 then a full 50 and upgrade as you like to .

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676942.0

if your miners is a GPU nice hash has a nice GPU miners bot free all the time but they can afford to leave it free sense they also run one of the main rentals for miners

https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=software

other wise not much is User friendly as that stuff the rest takes time and understanding on your part to tweak and adjust how you want it . to me i want it now and unless i plan to learn it .

I am not a Win user, so i will probably scip Awesome miners

I think i will stratum-proxy a try, also minera is worth a try, even on the paid version. I have no problem to pay somebody who builds me a tool which helps me control my miners and getting some profit  Grin

Thanks for your links!!!

in2tactics

Activity: 578
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:22:07 AM

I have done this on a Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+ using Minera. I set BFGMiner to work as a stratum proxy and it worked pretty well. However, I am not sure how much hashing power a Raspberry Pi can handle. It may be difficult for even a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B to keep up with your work load.

Current HW: 2x Apollo
Retired HW: 3x 2PAC, 3x Moonlander 2, 2x AntMiner S7-LN, 5x AntMiner U1, 2x ASICMiner Block Erupter Cube, 4x AntMiner S3, 4x AntMiner S1, GAW Black Widow, and ZeusMiner Thunder X6
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: