Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:07:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know legit websites to buy cigarettes online?  (Read 191527 times)
rafael1000 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2013, 01:09:46 AM

Hello,

5 weeks ago I ordered 2 packs of cigarettes on cigs.eu and I didn't got anything, and they don't reply to my emails !
So this website became a scam... I lost 60 euro...

So I ask you, do you know legits websites to buy tobacco online?

Thanks for your precious help,

Rafael1000
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rafael1000 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2013, 07:16:21 AM

I want to quit smoking this year, I know it's bad, but for the moment I am smoking and it is a choice and I don't want to spend all my money in cigarettes... So i search for a legit tobacco website. So please respect my choice, i'll stop smoking soon but not now, and your pictures change nothing for me ( there are horribles pictures on every pack of cigarettes in France and I still smoke) !
rafael1000 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2013, 07:31:36 AM

I want to quit smoking this year, I know it's bad, but for the moment I am smoking and it is a choice and I don't want to spend all my money in cigarettes... So i search for a legit tobacco website. So please respect my choice, i'll stop smoking soon but not now, and your pictures change nothing for me ( there are horribles pictures on every pack of cigarettes in France and I still smoke) !

As I said, I will respect your choice, but that choice often leads to premature death. Clearly someone with my opinion will not be able to direct you to a good store for purchasing cigarettes. Best of luck to you, and I hope you manage to quit. Your life will improve because of it!
I am not afraid of dying. If I stop smoking it's for the money. I have a poor life and my priority is more stopping alcohol.
But thanks for trying to help !
realityfalacy

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 13, 2013, 07:39:52 AM

try the silk road you can buy cartons for like .98 btc
rafael1000 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2013, 11:54:43 PM

try the silk road you can buy cartons for like .98 btc
I already know Silk Road, but there are trusted sellers for cigarettes on Silk Road?
Thanks ;-)
anon110

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2013, 11:59:49 PM

I'd say Silk Road or BMR, they should have escrow which provides protection over scammers, if you are still concerned just look at feedback.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 12:11:56 AM

Also, if you're looking for a little help when you decide to stop smoking, you could always try electronic cigarettes.  I had a boss who smoked them inside, but since there's nothing in them but a smoke-like vapor (it smells kinda stale compared to the real stuff but it's thick enough I'm sure), it was okay.

Gestas

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 12:57:55 AM

Enjoy your counterfeit cigarettes filled with heavy metals.
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 05:20:54 AM

Have you tried the Electronic cigarrets?

I use them since 2 years now,

But i haven't seen yet any retailers selling for bitcoins, i really think is a good idea!

realityfalacy

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 10:31:47 AM

Counterfeit fine who cares? filled with heavy metals wtf ? All cigs or just the counterfeit ones?
Gestas

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 12:04:47 PM

Counterfeit fine who cares? filled with heavy metals wtf ? All cigs or just the counterfeit ones?
The counterfeit ones, with no quality assurance you end up with some strange stuff in them.
LainZ

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

@WiRED

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 12:43:35 PM

If you look up for "cigs" in the Search bar, you can come up with a website : cigs.eu

Havent tried it though

They have always known that faith in money is a mass illusion, however they never considered that they wouldn’t be in charge of the illusion - Jon Matonis
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool - Richard Feynman
dirtycat

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 12:49:55 PM

If you look up for "cigs" in the Search bar, you can come up with a website : cigs.eu

Havent tried it though

someone doesn't read the op

poop!
TimJBenham

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 12:54:16 PM

The counterfeit ones, with no quality assurance you end up with some strange stuff in them.

Most of them are probably not counterfeit, just diverted. The price of cigs is mostly tax in most first world countries. I don't smoke but I would consider this trade if I could find a fag shop to sell them to.

You are a warlord in the outskirts of the known world struggling to establish a kingdom in the wild lands.
rafael1000 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2013, 01:17:02 AM

Also, if you're looking for a little help when you decide to stop smoking, you could always try electronic cigarettes.  I had a boss who smoked them inside, but since there's nothing in them but a smoke-like vapor (it smells kinda stale compared to the real stuff but it's thick enough I'm sure), it was okay.
Hi,

Yes, I think about buying a good electronic cigarette, if you know a good model please tell me !
Also Zyban (bupropion) works fine on me, I already stopped smoking once with this medicine and it was a lot more effective than nicotin supplements (patch, gum...) because it disgutes you of nicotin. But I decided to stop the medicine and I smoked again.
I'll try Zyban with electronic cigarette, it shoud be nice !
So if you know a good brand of electronic cigarettes it would be nice :-)

I smoke 2 packs a day, 6,5 euro for a pack in France, it's way too much.

But before stopping tobacco do you know a legit website where I can buy cigarettes with credit card (I just have no bitcoin this month)? There are a lot of them and cigs.eu for exemple is now a scam.

Thanks again !
smokecamel

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 01:02:19 PM

Hello,

5 weeks ago I ordered 2 packs of cigarettes on cigs.eu and I didn't got anything, and they don't reply to my emails !
So this website became a scam... I lost 60 euro...

So I ask you, do you know legits websites to buy tobacco online?

Thanks for your precious help,

Rafael1000

Hi,

we are launching our website to buy the popular Camel brand cigarettes online soon. We are currently focusing on one brand in order to be able to quickly hack together a prototype site - if demand grows we will launch a full fledged site with a great variety of selections.

The website will be available soon at smokecamel.com - if you have any questions, feel free to ask me anytime.
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 01:07:43 PM

I've been buying a lot of them (over 30 cartons by now) through Silk Road. If you want me to order for you that could be arranged. Never had any issues with them
Vasl

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 09:57:41 AM

Hi ! I also buy cigarettes online.. But read posts I got a little nervous.
Anyone  know this bestcigarettestore.com ?
I tried buy some stuff yesterday and they said me "as soon as possible" they send me usps track ..
Gimmelfarb

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:18:54 AM

I've been buying a lot of them (over 30 cartons by now) through Silk Road. If you want me to order for you that could be arranged. Never had any issues with them
i wonder why i never thought of this!! problem for me is that i can only fund my brand/cut in one smoke shop around here.... i'd love to be able to pick up cartons, but i have a feeling it may not be available on SR....  Undecided
bitcoincigs

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 08:50:09 AM

We continue working and offer people buy cigarettes online.
Welcome:
http://buycigs6r6ataxkh.onion
www.bitcoincigs.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: