Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:15:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hillary Clinton  (Read 511 times)
Billhill (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 07:09:10 AM

What do you think about President Hillary Clinton the President of United States of America

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4441

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:38:43 AM

What do you think about President Hillary Clinton the President of United States of America

hypocrit.
voted for spying on the public's communications but felt justified to hide her own personal communications

indecisive
she says one thing to make one group of people happy, then says the exact opposite to make another group happy. remaining wishy-washy about what she actually wants to happen

lack of intellect
with all of her PA's and consultants she would never make it as a commander and chief(sole decision maker). she would however make it in congress or another place where its a team effort to make decisions.

the only card she has is the gender card. the only notable history she would ever make as president is "the first female president", nothing more.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:44:11 AM

Hi,

This tocpic should be in politics and not here on bitcoin discusion
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:59:45 AM

Hitlery will never be the POTUS, as she is facing countless criminal charges. By the time the elections commence on November, most likely she will be rotting behind the bars. Also, in the near future she will be prosecuted for her role in the countless crimes against humanity, which includes invasions of Libya, Bosnia, Kosovo, and countless other third world nations.   
magnific61

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:02:40 AM

Hillary Clinton will be new President of US. It is my opinion.
Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:53:43 AM

I’m tired of the same people showing up as if they are entitled. What experience? The whole time she was senator she was running for president. Never even tried to run for governor which is a true test of a person’s ability to lead. Also she is much too old for such a demanding job.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:38:49 AM

Hillary Clinton is one of the strong candidate.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:42:15 AM

I’m tired of the same people showing up as if they are entitled. What experience? The whole time she was senator she was running for president. Never even tried to run for governor which is a true test of a person’s ability to lead. Also she is much too old for such a demanding job.

Trump disrupted the plans of the GOP establishment, and Bernie Sanders is playing the spoilsport during the Democrat caucuses. Else it would have been Jeb Bush vs Hitlery Clinton, with the latter supposed to win. Unfortunately for both of them, things didn't worked out that well. Jeb Bush pulled out of the race after spending more than $100 million in a matter of few months.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:00:50 PM

In fact I don't like her personally.
I really feel that she is greed for power and position.
There are good examples of her true character and also a few big scandals connected with her (Libya, private emails etc.)
But, when I look what is alternative, funny and crazy Trump, very radical Cruz or idealist Sanders, it seems she is still the best choice for America.
We live in very difficult and dangerous time and need someone with experience and good idea, vision, what to do and how to solve world problems.
I hate to say this, but Hillary is still the best person for this job.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Goms

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:20:29 PM

Looks like Hilary is going to make it to the white house this time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: