Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:11:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: >>> Coin of the Decade <<<  (Read 1594 times)
trolleroo

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:12:54 PM

IOTA
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:26:01 PM

I'm certainly not going to object if it's NEM, but perhaps the coin of the decade hasn't even been born yet.

So much is being learnt and so many more top notch brains are turning their attention to his area now.
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:57:00 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2016, 01:32:43 AM by iamnotback

my vote is....
...... NEM
New Economy Movement

lol really a giveaway coin that the lead dev admitted to scamming  Roll Eyes please

No one from NEM has answered this question yet:

1. NEM was a wide distribution to 1000s of stakeholders and only around 65 BTC was collected.

I don't believe the insiders didn't get a lot of tokens. Prove it with math and/or the block chain. How were these "stakeholders" selected? Why were they able to coins but not others? How do we know these "stakeholders" are not Sybils identities for the insiders?

Almost always there is some deception that enriches the insiders and always the market to manipulated (which may explain NEM's rising price if the supply was largely concentrated into a few hands). Not an accusation, but I will assume it is true until shown otherwise, because every single altcoin launch has had some deception.

Follow-up:

i know its very easy to assume that there MUST be some kind of deviousness involved somewhere along the line, but that has never been the case with nem. its a major reason why i supported nem wholeheartedly from the beginning and will continue to do so for years to come.

So we must trust you.

So just like how Mark Karpeles was our hero until he wasn't?

Why didn't you make a WoT to codify the level of decentralized trust in the system, so the decentralized trust is more verifiable.

What are the names of all these people I am asked to trust? Who trusts whom within that? What are their backgrounds and past performances? Etc...

Again I am not making accusations. I am just suggesting that if you want the market to trust you, you should be able to show information that helps to establish the trust.

I am a stakeholder. I just checked to see if I'm a pathetic cypher of the sinister team behind this. I am not. I checked twice.

Who are you? What is your background? Why should the market trust you? And the others.

71 guys got together and gave themselves all the Nxt too. And see how that turned out for the investors.

Oh gee, let's all print some tokens and give them to ourselves for 65 BTC, and then we will convince others to buy our tokens.

Let's name it New Economy Movement, so that no one will really focus on the fact that Proof-of-Importance is really just Proof-of-stake.

If we have enough of ourselves to hype it, then the market will think it has a lot of support. We don't really need to talk frankly about the technology. We can put up press releases about how the Japanese Banks are working with us.

Good marketing plan. Kudos.
entertheabyss

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:29:17 AM

The coin of decade isnt clear right now, but i think there is a few contenders

* zcash or whatever anoncoin wins the privacycoinwarz

* etherum or whatever wins the appcoin 2.0 warz

* sucks_govt_and_bankster_cocks_coin or whatever wins the panopticon cockchain warz

But bitcoin will be the one coin to rule them all for the forseable future

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:29:52 AM

The coin of decade isnt clear right now, but i think there is a few contenders

* zcash or whatever anoncoin wins the privacycoinwarz

* etherum or whatever wins the appcoin 2.0 warz

* sucks_govt_and_bankster_cocks_coin or whatever wins the panopticon cockchain warz

I love this post. Kudos.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 06:50:26 AM

I have two on my list dogecoin and gridcoin although I am not into this too seriously,but I felt they had done so much in the altcoin with their features and community support,so they have my vote many altcoin are coming up but they proved to be very stable in the industry..

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 08:32:17 PM

U guys can let us know whats u would vote as coin of the DECADE {except Bitcoin}.
be it cuz of innovation, usefulness,number of users, u name it.

my vote is....
...... NEM
New Economy Movement

~CfA~

And now it's above 2000 satoshis. I actually have trouble believing that it's gotten that high. O me of little faith... Undecided

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

BigUpGiddyup

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

BigUp & WIN

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2016, 02:25:44 PM

Straight-up... BigUp!

You know it's true.  Cool

GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 03:04:55 PM

Come on dudes, we all know the winningest coin for this decade.. drumroll please....

Ethereum.

Not only was this one the greatest, most expensive 'misstep' in the history of the alt scene, it still is happening AND folks are still investing. This made the most conventional media impact of any altcoin as traditional finance laughed at the crypto world's ignorance. ETH was the first time a smart marketing campaign came along with an alt, and folks weren't ready. They went crazed buying it, and the rest is history (and present and future I guess).

The DAO was the second largest crowdfund in history. Then, it shat the bed, but that's another story. Coin of the decade my ass, this is a coin of the century. Why? Because it will be a while before the public allows this to happen again, at least at the DAO magnitude.

For all the wrong reasons, ETH should take this cake. Being the largest fuckup should count for something.
Das

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 03:36:18 PM

How come nobody mentioned Monero? It is not a scam coin and has a low probability of getting hacked very much unlike ethereum.
Dodgecoin does not have those credentials.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: