Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:20:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best site for Holdem?  (Read 1097 times)
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 08:59:42 PM

As you might guess by my sig and avatar, my personal opinion would be that Betcoin.ag is the best site for bitcoin poker. For me personally, it is the best for a number of reasons. The main one being that this site offers me and all other players the highest possible effective rakeback out of all the other bitcoin poker sites, even higher than regular fiat poker sites, in fact.

One can earn well over 150+% effective rakeback at betcoin.ag. Contributing to one's effective rakeback at betcoin.ag are: VIP program, table starter bonus, deposit bonus, daily surprise box, tournament ticket gifts, referral/affiliate program and very generous sig and av campaign. I use all these opportunities that betcoin.ag gladly offers to increase my effective rakeback.

Other big reasons:

Access to the extensive WPN tournament pool.
Also, betcoin.ag's poker client supports HEM2.  Wink

Sure, they aren't without their warts and blemishes as there have been issues in the past and some people still have issues with them today, but for me and my poker needs, betcoin.ag is the best hands down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
septian44

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:40:16 PM

FORTUNE JACK, NITROGENTSPORT,,,
Nitrogen sport better service was right fortunejack less response to players
DarkClam (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:42:15 AM

I used betcoin, game play was pretty good, won around 0.1btc

The biggest downfall which is why i wont play there anymore is because of their slow withdraw time. It took almost 7 hours to get my btc back.

If it were faster or instant like most sites, betcoin would be fantastic.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:09:44 AM

The biggest downfall which is why i wont play there anymore is because of their slow withdraw time. It took almost 7 hours to get my btc back.

well 7 hours isn't that big time to wait , and I think you requested your btc in the wrong time cause usually low amounts like 0.1 btc don't need that much time to process
in general if you play MTTs or SNGs you should play on betcoin , if you want to play cash games I would recommend you any site from the WPN network like Americascardroom
the cash traffic is great there , but you need to verify your account and it's USD based but you can depo and withdraw with BTC
lrdeoliveira

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:15:55 AM

SwC is lame these days, noone is really on there playing. Are there any other good texas holdem sites out?

i personally play some hands of poker daily on betcoin.ag there's always some players to play whit and i never had problems, the only thing i don't like is that whitdraw are slow, i think they use manual verification
simonloff

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 09:47:10 AM

I used betcoin and I see the tables are full at allot of times, They are not the most user friendly but relatively filled. I used nitrogensports too but it's rarely full and just the tournaments are the ones worth waiting for IMO.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 09:55:11 AM

FORTUNE JACK, NITROGENTSPORT,,,
Nitrogen sport better service was right fortunejack less response to players

What do you mean with less response to players? Are you trying to say fortunejack had a bad and slow support? There is an online support in the site you can ask everything there ,

and if you trying to say there is less players on the table the answer is their poker room is not aged yet,  they launched it few months ago.  so it is normal I think, they are on development to a higher level of poker room market.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
DarkClam (OP)

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 03:10:54 PM

well 7 hours isn't that big time to wait , and I think you requested your btc in the wrong time cause usually low amounts like 0.1 btc don't need that much time to process
in general if you play MTTs or SNGs you should play on betcoin , if you want to play cash games I would recommend you any site from the WPN network like Americascardroom
the cash traffic is great there , but you need to verify your account and it's USD based but you can depo and withdraw with BTC

It was only 0.48btc withdraw, but like the other sites i play on, i like the instant withdraw.
Xiaoxiao
Legendary

Activity: 1274

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:30:41 PM

Please see my signature.
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:36:24 PM

You can try poker on nitrogensports, there are many poker players here. I always see, 1 table always full on all types of buy-in. If you a hardcore poker player, you can try here.
backupp

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:48:24 PM

i always wondered if it was reasonable to play poker within the bitcoin community. i expect the demographic to be much better playing than on the major poker sites.
am i wrong?
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 04:12:50 PM

As such i have noticed most of the sites for poker are running only for Freerolls , players are not interested in playing with other players directly, i have not checked with nitrogen, but i have checked with fortunejack and this site is good, some time their are players playing but only 1 or 2 tables only that also for some time, balance all freerolls are going full.

sebzak
Copper Member

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 11:54:50 PM

For me, betcoin.ag is the best one atm.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: